Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey I lived in a dorm room with a black dude for a semester in a dorm room and you used to make fun of it....now a softball game makes you an expert? 

Where did I claim to be an expert on race?   Fuck I played a game of softball.  I thought it was funny.  Try not to over think it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Where did I claim to be an expert on race?   Fuck I played a game of softball.  I thought it was funny.  Try not to over think it.

Enjoy your 24hr n word pass.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol dripper complaining about a lack of intelligent conversation is fucking priceless. :lol:

You can say that but there's pages and pages of you proving you're a led idiot potato personally lacking anything appealing 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Jimmy just wants to fit anywhere he can.... Completely oblivious to the facts he'll awalys be lonely angry and sad regardless 

He does have this thing for lashing out at people from outta left field. :lol: 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Jimmy just wants to fit anywhere he can.... Completely oblivious to the facts he'll awalys be lonely angry and sad regardless 

Yes, this is much better. Very interesting, reverent, and insightful.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol dripper complaining about a lack of intelligent conversation is fucking priceless. :lol:

He is dumb as a stump. :lol:

I’m an expert like a Woolie... :lol:  I had a black roommate/good friend in the early 90’s and I know firsthand how he was treated.  90+% of the time his race was not an issue....but the other times it was.  On occasion we’d show up at a party and the white trash would start shit because he was black.....unfortunately for the white trash they fucked with the wrong guy.  Often times the evenings were uneventful like we intended and other times the fireworks were epic.  Good times.  Bottom line is he was a calm, cool, collected, and educated dude who got chastised for one reason.....his skin color.....fortunately for him he was a physical beast who knew when to let it go and when to throw down.  I have nothing but respect for him and it’s easy for me to empathize with those who have to constantly prove they did nothing wrong vs others having to prove they did.  

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Calls me brown/ Muslim then mayo :lol:

This is what smart looks like

Not sure what color you are but either way you are dumb and boring as fuck....TBP punching bag. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're white asf regardless

And you're not?  Only difference is he isn't wracked with white guilt from reading too much of whatever anarcho praxxis woke bullshit you apparently read. :lol:  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you're not?  Only difference is he isn't wracked with white guilt from reading too much of whatever anarcho praxxis woke bullshit you apparently read. :lol:  

Whiteness is a state of mind. 

White people say shit like this:

"Nigger pile"

"Should have been respectful to the cop and he wouldn't have been killed"

"Ketchup is spicy"

"Unseasoned chicken is delicious"

33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, this is much better. Very interesting, reverent, and insightful.

One of the great prophets from your state. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Fucking bunch of white fuckbois coming out of Southwest MI. Something in the water down there I guess

Meth.