Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually blacks dont necessarily commit more crime.......they are policed at a much higher rate though as they live in areas that get significantly more attention from LEO

Its a chicken and egg scenario......do you need me to explain that to you???

I do why do cops have to patrol n mpls more than say Wayzata or media   ? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Catching slaves, like they've always done.

yeah that or just way way way more crime in prominently  black neighborhoods . 

he'll I have had 2 cars and 1 motorcycle ripped off in my life . but none in the 25yrs after moving to the vanilla burbs. crazy thing is I quit taking my keys out of the ignition ever about 5 yrs after getting out of the city 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

he'll I have had 2 cars and 1 motorcycle ripped off in my life . but none in the 25yrs after moving to the vanilla burbs. crazy thing is I quit taking my keys out of the ignition ever about 5 yrs after getting out of the city 

Are you claiming there are more drugs being consumed in the ghetto vs the burbs? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

There is no need to take keys out of trucks when one lives around humans.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you claiming there are more drugs being consumed in the ghetto vs the burbs? 

You're asking the same dude that thinks we should bring back debtors prisons. :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

did not say that but white boys in the burbs dont sit on the corner swinging them . they hook up at bars and restarants like respectible users .they are a also usually  spending there pay check not trading for there neighbors radar detector .

but no I take it back deff more drug consumed in the hood 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

did not say that but white boys in the burbs dont sit on the corner swinging them . they hook up at bars and restarants like respectible users .they are a also usually  spending there pay check not trading for there neighbors radar detector .

but no I take it back deff more drug consumed in the hood 

This is just straight up 100% white supremacist shit lol

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'd like to think white supremacy at least requires one to be literate and to display some ability to form a coherent thought.....Ezra is ignorant and possibly dull normal. Not a white supremacist.....just a moron 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd like to think white supremacy at least requires one to be literate and to display some ability to form a coherent thought.....Ezra is ignorant and possibly dull normal. Not a white supremacist.....just a moron 

You don't have to be smart to be a racist. In fact, it probably helps if you aren't real sharp.

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do why do cops have to patrol n mpls more than say Wayzata or media   ? 

Because that's where the 911 calls are coming from?  Just a guess.  Hmmm.....

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Catching slaves, like they've always done.

Cops caught slaves?  :lol: Fuckers!!!!  

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I didn't get that..really.  Just a difference in culture and way more ways to and areas to distribute drugs.  Not really about drugs, so much as the crimes that tend to go along with them.   How the fuck does somebody get caught dealing drugs on the "bits' anyway?  Morons.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You don't have to be smart to be a racist. In fact, it probably helps if you aren't real sharp.

Yep. You prove it everyday as you type from your lilly white cul de sac that's as far away from any minority family that you can possibly get .    Just drop the bullshit .  :bc:

• Haha 3

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yeah, cops originally began as slave catchers, and they've been doing it ever since 

Oh.  Ummm...let's circle back a bit on this later.

Why are they catching them now?  

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep. You prove it everyday as you type from your lilly white cul de sac that's as far away from any minority family that you can possibly get .    Just drop the bullshit .  :bc:

So because I live where I do I can't possibly have any knowledge of what it's like to be black in America?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh.  Ummm...let's circle back a bit on this later.

Why are they catching them now?  

Same reason.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not what I was saying.......I just think for someone to actually be a racist they have to be able to form a coherent thought and not just parrot retarded shit 

• Like 1

So because I live where I do I can't possibly have any knowledge of what it's like to be black in America?

Same reason.

I seriously can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not right now.  

again I lived with them in the fucking projects as a young kid 1 of only a hand full of white boys pretty sure I know what being the minority is like as well as a pretty firm grasp on so called black culture