Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well I still know a few guys I grew up with still know more about it than you will ever pretend to 

And pretend is all he does.He probably took a race class or read a book about it. Maybe he should try talking to some black folks who actually did something with their lives.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stinking fUcking Jooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol:

Well, that's not really it.  More credibilty is weighted on individuals speaking about race and racism if they've lived in a very diverse area and negotiated their lives through it.  Versus the one's speaking about it that haven't lived it at all.  Media study is a very flawed method of trying to gain real life perspectives on social racial constructs.  Especially now.

Not really. White people who have lived in diverse areas use their experience to justify their racism, that's all.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Not really. White people who have lived in diverse areas use their experience to justify their racism, that's all.

Yep,I grew up with blacks. Hated them. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wait for the Irish connection. It’s coming. 

Oh I know it. Then Daniel Webster will have his say from the dictionary. And round and round we go. These mayo boys are all the same.

Just now, motonoggin said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  My goodness!  This doesn't make any sense on at least two different levels.  It does make sense on one though; you validating your own radical viewpoint on racism.  I can understand that.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Oh I know it. Then Daniel Webster will have his say from the dictionary. And round and round we go. These mayo boys are all the same.

It’s one thing if you have preconceived ideas on race, but the blatant disregard for stats surrounding it are hilarious to me... Do you even math?

It’s one thing if you have preconceived ideas on race, but the blatant disregard for stats surrounding it are hilarious to me... Do you even math?

Math has a well known liberal bias

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This shit is fucking priceless..

Moto would shit his fucking pants if he got dropped off in the hood..end of conversation 

Or would be stunned  dropped off in neighborhoods to see the millions of blacks who have achieved middle /upper class status and don't want to be victims of crime.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Or would be stunned  dropped off in neighborhoods to see the millions of blacks who have achieved middle /upper class status and don't want to be victims of crime.

I don't know who are what you are arguing here.  I think we can agree that Moto would be stunned no matter what the socioeconomic neighborhood status of his "drop off" though.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know who are what you are arguing here.  I think we can agree that Moto would be stunned no matter what the socioeconomic neighborhood status of his "drop off" though.  :lol:

Sounds like a great show idea.

Each week we drop Moto off in different neighborhoods to discuss the fall of Western Civilization with the Indigenous people.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like a great show idea.

Each week we drop Moto off in different neighborhoods to discuss the fall of Western Civilization with the Indigenous people.

Ever see that documentary “Grizzly Man”?  It’d be kinda like that I’m afraid.  Most would avoid him because they’d think he must be insane...then, eventually, fed up with his shit, one would just eat him.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

We get English guy to narrate.

Slowly Moto approaches the  southern black man , waving fried Chicken leg, to gain his trust.

:lol:

Man, I can book advertisers right now on that alone!  Think we can make it through the pilot?  Maybe just sell ads for that one show.  18 minutes of air time.  We can scoop in and save Moto when it starts to get rough.....until minute 17.

Meh...right to Netflix.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Actually blacks dont necessarily commit more crime.......they are policed at a much higher rate though as they live in areas that get significantly more attention from LEO

Its a chicken and egg scenario......do you need me to explain that to you???

ho-lee-fucck

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh here we go. Let's get some more wisdom from the Grand Klegel of the knortheast knights.

yeah fuck no.  You birds have fun with it. :lol:   

But speaking of racial bullshit, the funny part is just last night I played softball with a bunch of Puerto Ricans and black guys under the lights.  My future son in law wanted to get us both in some D leagues so we could just hack away.   So this guy calls us to play.  We're the only white guys on the team.  Outfield chatter all in Spanish.  Some drunk Puerto Rican in the stands was yelling and laughing in Spanish the whole game.  We were high fiving and knuckle bumping the whole game.  They still mercied us after 5 innings. :lol:

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah fuck no.  You birds have fun with it. :lol:   

But speaking of racial bullshit, the funny part is just last night I played softball with a bunch of Puerto Ricans and black guys under the lights.  My future son in law wanted to get us both in some D leagues so we could just hack away.   So this guy calls us to play.  We're the only white guys on the team.  Outfield chatter all in Spanish.  Some drunk Puerto Rican in the stands was yelling and laughing in Spanish the whole game.  We were high fiving and knuckle bumping the whole game.  They still mercied us after 5 innings. :lol:

Lol!!!

“Guys, I’m not racist. I played against them people in softball. Get this, we bumped knuckles. I’m basically brown now.” 

Thank you for that riveting tale. 

• Haha 1

Lol!!!

“Guys, I’m not racist. I played against them people in softball. Get this, we bumped knuckles. I’m basically brown now.” 

Thank you for that riveting tale. 

Woolie cant see the merit behind the idea that blacks are disproportionately affected by the justice system because they make up the majority of low income high population density urban dwellers ......those areas are low hanging fruit for police forces to focus on and as such the statistics for crime are skewed.