Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol!!!

“Guys, I’m not racist. I played against them people in softball. Get this, we bumped knuckles. I’m basically brown now.” 

Thank you for that riveting tale. 

:lol: He gets to say the n word for 24 hours now.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol!!!

“Guys, I’m not racist. I played against them people in softball. Get this, we bumped knuckles. I’m basically brown now.” 

Thank you for that riveting tale. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  It was actually a riot, despite the fact that me and son in law decided to play on a different league.  You should have showed up.  Probably need a hair net for the bun though.  You have any softball skillz, or are you one of those nerds who never got picked in gym class? :lol:   :bc: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Woolie cant see the merit behind the idea that blacks are disproportionately affected by the justice system because they make up the majority of low income high population density urban dwellers ......those areas are low hanging fruit for police forces to focus on and as such the statistics for crime are skewed. 

It’s difficult for the simple minded to grasp.  It’s really just basic math. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  It was actually a riot, despite the fact that me and son in law decided to play on a different league.  You should have showed up.  Probably need a hair net for the bun though.  You have any softball skillz, or are you one of those nerds who never got picked in gym class? :lol:   :bc: 

I was all conference for baseball and hockey. So sports weren’t really my thing and I don’t think I’d have much luck in your over 55 all star league bahaha... Also, I’ll take my non existent man bun you get so wet about over balding any day of the week pops. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Woolie cant see the merit behind the idea that blacks are disproportionately affected by the justice system because they make up the majority of low income high population density urban dwellers ......those areas are low hanging fruit for police forces to focus on and as such the statistics for crime are skewed. 

Woolie took many statistical analysis courses in college a million years ago, and is apparently still alot better than you in deriving the takeaways of said statistics about race and crime.  Plus I'm a landlord for 31 tenants who rents to plenty of minority folks.  I interact and am around people of all creeds and colors on a regular basis.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"I'm srsly not racist uguyz, but blacks are disproportionately imprisoned because they're genetically predisposed to crime."

God damn that was a perfect amalgamation of woolie and prolapski :lol: 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: sometimes I'm just not that in to posting......I read a lot when I'm working but I hate posting from my phone 

Faggots like posting from there phones, true story :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you🙇 :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no maltido or jibaro not to be confused with jigaboo at least get your fucking races straight 

That was kinda part of the joke.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s difficult for the simple minded to grasp.  It’s really just basic math. 

I was all conference for baseball and hockey. So sports weren’t really my thing and I don’t think I’d have much luck in your over 55 all star league bahaha... Also, I’ll take my non existent man bun you get so wet about over balding any day of the week pops. 

All conference where?  Like WestKentuckyVille  Wisconsin?  Figures you're immature enough to not see the irony and humor of how I spent my night, and why I added it.  It was definitely a better way to spend the night, compared to arguing with chuckleheads like you.  The league was nothing special, nothing more than a hack D league, but future son in law was looking for a league we both could play on.  You may not have a man bun, but you got the Madison Wiscony liberal douchebag act down pat. :bc:    

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“Amalgamation”.

:lol:

STFU.

”If we can just get rid of all the police....blacks won’t commit crimes anymore!!!”

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Amalgamation”.

STFU.

”If we can just get rid of all the police....blacks won’t commit crimes anymore!!!”

:lmao:

Nope.....not what I said. What I stated was that if blacks were policed at the same rate as other races the stats would be close....you think poor rural white folks arent out doing dirt every day?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

All conference where?  Like WestKentuckyVille  Wisconsin?  Figures you're immature enough to not see the irony and humor of how I spent my night, and why I added it.  It was definitely a better way to spend the night, compared to arguing with chuckleheads like you.  The league was nothing special, nothing more than a hack D league, but future son in law was looking for a league we both could play on.  You may not have a man bun, but you got the Madison Wiscony liberal douchebag act down pat. :bc:    

Oh how cute! Now I’m a liberal! Don’t be mad because I think you’re a dope... I find you stale. Like dopo or other like minds. Just with a better ability to string a complete sentence together. So ya got that going for ya!!

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"I'm srsly not racist uguyz, but blacks are disproportionately imprisoned because they're genetically predisposed to crime."

no not genetically predisposed but raised to think it is ok because the man is out to get them any way. 

that is why they are in a multi generatanal shit show. I know plenty who are dead or locked up . I also still hang with and run in to guys who are doing just fine in life . diff was the parenting 100% really the thread I see was dad was around working to get out of shit show . one of the guys I ride with out west grew up in the same shit show complex I did . yep there is 1 . he'll he had a dubbel whammy bad odds  his Indian mom black dad lol .

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Faggots like posting from there phones, true story :lol: 

I don't like it but I don't carry a lap top any place any more . 90% of internet for me is on phone 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope.....not what I said. What I stated was that if blacks were policed at the same rate as other races the stats would be close....you think poor rural white folks arent out doing dirt every day?

What is “out doing dirt”?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't like it but I don't carry a lap top any place any more . 90% of internet for me is on phone 

On mine now and still toggling back to that hot “pedo” that banged her 14 year old student.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

really you think this? are going to also end 911 calls to make this fairy tail a reality for you ?fyi shit loads of white trash in the hood a shit load 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

really you think this? are going to also end 911 calls to make this fairy tail a reality for you ?

try englishing you retarded motherfucker

• Haha 1