Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So because I live where I do I can't possibly have any knowledge of what it's like to be black in America?

Well , it certainly proves that you don't want anything to do with living near Blacks in America .   :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not what I was saying.......I just think for someone to actually be a racist they have to be able to form a coherent thought and not just parrot retarded shit 

Well, I think ignorance with the limited ability to only parrot retarded shit really is a pretty strong racist trait.  I guess willful vs. unwillful if one has some brains in his melon would be the other way.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Read the 13th amendment and figure it out from there

Mhm...what purpose are they serving being incarcerated?  I mean, what purpose DO YOU think they are serving there?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm...what purpose are they serving being incarcerated?  I mean, what purpose DO YOU think they are serving there?  

expansion of government , revenue generation.......self feeding beast needs more

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again I lived with them in the fucking projects as a young kid 1 of only a hand full of white boys pretty sure I know what being the minority is like as well as a pretty firm grasp on so called black culture 

No, you might know what it's like growing up white in a black neighborhood but that's about it. You know shit about what it's like to live as a black person in America. 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , it certainly proves that you don't want anything to do with living near Blacks in America .   :bc:

No. It proves nothing other than I'm like a lot of other people of any race - I don't live very far from where I was born.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not going to draw you a picture. Use your brain.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, you might know what it's like growing up white in a black neighborhood but that's about it. You know shit about what it's like to live as a black person in America. 

No. It proves nothing other than I'm like a lot of other people of any race - I don't live very far from where I was born.

well I still know a few guys I grew up with still know more about it than you will ever pretend to 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

expansion of government , revenue generation.......self feeding beast needs more

I don't know about all that.  Incarceration is costly and unproductive.  It's goal is for the safety of other citizens...or supposed goal because non-violent offenders are now clogging the entire system.  Idiotic.

I do think the justice system is artificially inflating their needs with horse shit enforcement though.  No question about that.  "war on drugs".  Hmmmmm.....  I guess the "war" part justifies the boots, fatigues, armor, weaponry?  Yes...it must.  Load O' shit.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Mmmm....i try to, but your explainations are funner!!!  Not to pick, I really do find some of what you think to be interesting and educational.  Even if I do disagree.

• Platinum Contributing Member

This shit is fucking priceless..

Moto would shit his fucking pants if he got dropped off in the hood..end of conversation 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"I can't be racist, I have black friends"

oh I never said I was not racist.  just like you living away from the rifraf when you could get so much more house for you money in the inner city and expose you spawn to so many diverse cultures 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Jews

Stinking fUcking Jooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

"I can't be racist, I have black friends"

Well, that's not really it.  More credibilty is weighted on individuals speaking about race and racism if they've lived in a very diverse area and negotiated their lives through it.  Versus the one's speaking about it that haven't lived it at all.  Media study is a very flawed method of trying to gain real life perspectives on social racial constructs.  Especially now.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again ambition 

and why is the jews were slaves for 1000s of yrs but still managed to make it no thrive as a race  

Why is it that the entire world has been trying to kill those fuckers for thousands of years but you want to suck their cocks?