Check your account email address ×

Just snow checked this

Just now, Snake said:

My Winder is VERY WORTH the $2,500 extra I paid compared to the Nytro.

Way woth.

That is an understatement and a half ....just imagine the value if it wasnt a fucking arctic cat :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Jt nice ride. Does that come in the 800?

ben stop fuckin up a sled post you you bilge suckin, mook faced lazy eyed twat.

:stoned:

fuck off pants shitter

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Jt nice ride. Does that come in the 800?

ben stop fuckin up a sled post you you bilge suckin, mook faced lazy eyed twat.

:stoned:

:lol:

Sweet Fancy Jesus.  Ben just got sock-eyed by Pampers!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Sweet Fancy Jesus.  Ben just got sock-eyed by Pampers!  :lol:

I'm in a sled thread posting about sleds and the fucking senile pants shitting retard calls me out :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm in a sled thread posting about sleds and the fucking senile pants shitting retard calls me out :lol: 

I can sit through a whole movie without getting up....Pampers are way underrated....jealous?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its not crazy at all.......they have barely kept pace with inflation and you get 1000x more for your money than you did 20 years ago 

Loving the F6 yet-  Numbers are stupid high for new.   < period. 

Nice sled tho  @jtssrx.    :bc: 

16 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yes it seems that way. My dealer said he can check 2 for in season sales as well for the floor. 

Oops I mis read before my coffee lol

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess what I meant is that if you don't snowcheck an 850 can you still buy one in the fall?

Thats what polaris is claiming but there will be plenty in the fall 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Exactly, Poo is trying to rope people into buying now so they don't get hosed if Ma Nature shits the bed again. There will be plenty of 850's to be had next fall/winter.

Just now, f7ben said:

Yep.  Just like all of the models that are "snow check only".  Snow checking is for two types of people, 1.) a person that wants a specific model/color/options and doesn't mind paying extra to get it and not have bother with the fuss of searching for it later, and 2.) Morons who think the manus saying "Snow Check only...limited builds" means exactly that....and they wil have do without if they heistate.  i.e....  a fool and his money are soon parted.

What I dont understand is why anyone would order the 800 .....its like $500 less and will be worth $1000's less resale. 

I bet Polaris didnt have more than a handful of 800 snowcheck orders and nobody will be buying them in the fall either

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly, Poo is trying to rope people into buying now so they don't get hosed if Ma Nature shits the bed again. There will be plenty of 850's to be had next fall/winter.

You'll have to wait til the season is done to see what's left, I got some quotes for SBA's and some Doo's mid season and they were about the same discount to the snowcheck with half the warranty.  

Edited by ArcticCrusher

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'll have to wait til the season is done to see what's left, I got some quotes for SBA's and some Doo's mid season and they were about the same discount to the snowcheck with half the warranty.  

Toungenuts has zero clue and hasn't talked to one single dealer I bet. I sure they want you to showcheck but I know my dealer wouldn't lie about only be able to get 2 for in season. And why whould dealers and Polaris turn down checks when they meet their allocated numbers?