Check your account email address ×

Just snow checked this

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Just like all of the models that are "snow check only".  Snow checking is for two types of people, 1.) a person that wants a specific model/color/options and doesn't mind paying extra to get it and not have bother with the fuss of searching for it later, and 2.) Morons who think the manus saying "Snow Check only...limited builds" means exactly that....and they wil have do without if they heistate.  i.e....  a fool and his money are soon parted.

Thats all location dependent-  around here I can find Poo snow check specials for the same price in the fall as spring.  Doo's (XRS,  X and freerides) are going for close to full sticker unless you have a real good in at the dealer so your saving at least a grand buying in the spring.  

9 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Toungenuts has zero clue and hasn't talked to one single dealer I bet. I sure they want you to showcheck but I know my dealer wouldn't lie about only be able to get 2 for in season. And why whould dealers and Polaris turn down checks when they meet their allocated numbers? 

If you believe that you are a moron, Poo has pulled this bullshit in the past just for easy fish like you. And :fuckyou: reemedasster

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Toungenuts has zero clue and hasn't talked to one single dealer I bet. I sure they want you to showcheck but I know my dealer wouldn't lie about only be able to get 2 for in season. And why whould dealers and Polaris turn down checks when they meet their allocated numbers? 

He is still bitter about some Polaris 800 that blew up on him 15 years ago....fucking guy likes to hold a grudge. :lol:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

If you believe that you are a moron, Poo has pulled this bullshit in the past just for easy fish like you. And :fuckyou: reemedasster

I want 4 years warranty that's why I snowcheck. And I got 1300 off MSRP right off the bat so seemed fair to me. I bet they aren't in high supply come December. They probably want to make sure they aren't a complete turd like AC 800 before they roll out 50k of the fucking things. :bc:

Edited by Reevester

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is still bitter about some Polaris 800 that blew up on him 15 years ago....fucking guy likes to hold a grudge. :lol:

Hey dummy, mine never blew up and it was 9 years ago....would you like to lie about anything else?

18 minutes ago, Reevester said:

PR had some snowchecked sleds left mid season, but none of the models I wanted SBA or XCR's.  Would also not want one without a 4 year warranty, when that got added, it made all the more sense to snowcheck.   Glad I did.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Thats all location dependent-  around here I can find Poo snow check specials for the same price in the fall as spring.  Doo's (XRS,  X and freerides) are going for close to full sticker unless you have a real good in at the dealer so your saving at least a grand buying in the spring.  

The only Doo I was looking at was the 850 XRS and only one dealer had one left in white, (in Jan) even he told me to snowcheck.

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hey dummy, mine never blew up and it was 9 years ago....would you like to lie about anything else?

Oh lighten the fuck up....I got the details wrong but my statement  about holding a grudge stands.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh lighten the fuck up....I got the details wrong but my statement  about holding a grudge stands.

It's pretty funny.  For him, polaris line, "the way out" was out of the sport.  Id be pisssd if I got a turd, but not to hold a 10 year grudge :lol: I have friends who do that to people.   

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It's pretty funny.  For him, polaris line, "the way out" was out of the sport.  Id be pisssd if I got a turd, but not to hold a 10 year grudge :lol: I have friends who do that to people.   

Whoa,whoa....9 years you liar!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You're an idiot if you believe my Poo experience was the reason for getting out of sledding.......complete idiot. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

You're an idiot if you believe my Poo experience was the reason for getting out of sledding.......complete idiot. :lmao:

Well you've whined about it nearly a decade.  It sure reads like it :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

I feel like anytime polaris is brought up, this is.him to a T only if the guy was crying :lmao: if only I could chop a 2009 polaris on the photo 5D496602-7048-4CD8-9BFD-8958DA11B59C.gif.a500327b94671a6c8f9eb4c7de75edac.gif

• Haha 1