Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I really hope the Jets take the Cup. I really like their style of play.  Proof that big, tough physical play still wins.  Fuck this pretty boy shit.

They are incredibly skilled as well though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm feasting on Preds fan tears from all the forums :lol: it sustains me 

They’ll all pop in some Hank Jones Brooks, Jr. and forget all about it by the morning.

Fuck them.  

Great to see the Jets put the boots to baboon lips, and the Preds. Awesome road win by a team that was built the right way, and doesn,t give up. 

Nice to see baboon lips didn,t get to draw any penalties for diving, and being the goat on a couple of goals.

The Winnipeg team and fans deserve the Cup this season, and I hope it happens. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Leaf's fans.  :lmao:

Image result for hockey for dummies

The young leafs team faired better first round than the wylde.  What was it 5 games and golfing? At least we had half a week extra of hockey!!111

568890A3-5D16-46A5-B0AD-3A74D6CA4861.jpeg.739d1c3d98c77952f939aca257944ff0.jpeg

Edited by Kev144

On 4/10/2018 at 3:38 PM, Zambroski said:

I'm predicting 5 more games left before they can hit the links!  :lol: 

On 4/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, Zambroski said:

I bet those fucking brown bears rake and bag your Leafs for an early end.   

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Zam knows as much about hockey as pugsley next door on tbp :lol: 

See above....AND THEN BOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I learned to skate right after learning to walk you queer!  :lol:

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I really hope the Jets take the Cup. I really like their style of play.  Proof that big, tough physical play still wins.  Fuck this pretty boy shit.

THe Jets win because they are fast not because they are physical.  I think we have just seen the best series in the playoffs this year between the Jets and the Preds.

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

THe Jets win because they are fast not because they are physical.  I think we have just seen the best series in the playoffs this year between the Jets and the Preds.

The series between the wild and the jets was the most physical of the playoffs so far. I was surprised MN was able to dish out as much as they were but the Jets took it and delivered more. They are physical , fast and skilled. They are well coached and the team as a whole has good leadership and they just keep coming. The best two teams in the league just played in the 2nd round. That is fucking retarded 

Just now, f7ben said:

The series between the wild and the jets was the most physical of the playoffs so far. I was surprised MN was able to dish out as much as they were but the Jets took it and delivered more. They are physical , fast and skilled. They are well coached and the team as a whole has good leadership and they just keep coming. The best two teams in the league just played in the 2nd round. That is fucking retarded 

Good PoAst.  Bold:  It really fucking is

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am sorry but as an old Whalers fan I have a hard time thinking of Paul Maurice as a good coach.  Yes I think it was the best series because both teams are fast unlike the Wild which to me makes for a more skill oriented game rather than just a slug fest.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am sorry but as an old Whalers fan I have a hard time thinking of Paul Maurice as a good coach.  Yes I think it was the best series because both teams are fast unlike the Wild which to me makes for a more skill oriented game rather than just a slug fest.

The wild got much slower this year and it showed. Dealing Haula and adding Cullen slowed the team down right there enough to be noticeable 

You guys aren't giving Vegas much credit, and, although playoff hockey is unpredictable, I have a feeling Vegas may just get by Winnipeg. I can't believe some of you guys are even talking about the "Mild" in this thread but look what they did to Winnipeg and you guys have Vegas written off in 5 games. :lol:

11 minutes ago, irv said:

You guys aren't giving Vegas much credit, and, although playoff hockey is unpredictable, I have a feeling Vegas may just get by Winnipeg. I can't believe some of you guys are even talking about the "Mild" in this thread but look what they did to Winnipeg and you guys have Vegas written off in 5 games. :lol:

Hey dumbass.......do you have any idea how fucking weak the Pacific division is? Vegas is written off because they have played the 2 worst playoff teams in the West and not been tested by anyone at all. A completely decimated Wild team still would have cleaned up on LA and SJ