Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here's a fun fact.....only team in the nhl Vegas has never beat us the mn wild

Fun fact the wild have never been past the 1st round of an nhl playoffs.....

:lol: :snack: 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Fun fact the wild have never been past the 1st round of an nhl playoffs.....

:lol: :snack: 

Well since only a retard would state something so wildly inaccurate I guess I shouldnt br surprised it leaked from yourz!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well since only a retard would state something so wildly inaccurate I guess I shouldnt br surprised it leaked from yourz!!

F9384AFE-E9FF-4660-8CBF-6250CA3EB28A.jpeg.c4917d90200ab395e605cc1fb8816aa0.jpeg

You want the mag light faggot??????

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

F9384AFE-E9FF-4660-8CBF-6250CA3EB28A.jpeg.c4917d90200ab395e605cc1fb8816aa0.jpeg

You want the mag light faggot??????

I'll beat you skull in with my axe handle and use the end with all the Ass Odor!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And I laughed and laughed as they cried and blood flowed from their anuses.  :lol:

EXCELLENT START!!!!!  :bc: 

I loved the coaches challenge..what a retard. Vince Neal must be so proud 🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

4-2....BTW I'm pulling for Winnipeg.

It was 4-0 in the 3rd and the Jets coasted. It could have been a 10-0 game :lol: It looked like the US playing South Korea for the first two periods 

Just now, f7ben said:

It was 4-0 in the 3rd and the Jets coasted. It could have been a 10-0 game :lol: It looked like the US playing South Korea for the first two periods 

Yup.  This game was over.  No reason to risk injury when you can just make them pick chase all night.  4-2 was a kind victory for game 1.  

Ill be curious to see how Vegas responds.  I’m thinking they are gonna fold up.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen....I know that but fuck you gotta keep these Canucks around here in check. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen....I know that but fuck you gotta keep these Canucks around here in check. :lol:

:lol: The Jets have more american players on their team than any other in the league. Its like USA vs California East right now........easy to cheer for the Jets

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: The Jets have more american players on their team than any other in the league. Its like USA vs California East right now........easy to cheer for the Jets

And how can you not root for this guy.....

https://www.nhl.com/jets/news/dustin-byfuglien-one-of-a-kind/c-872542

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Was it really that bad? I never got to watch 1 minute of it as we were busy opening our trailer up. I checked my phone and seen it was 3-1 at one point, then 4-1 and finally 4-2. Do you think Vegas didn't have it's legs due to their extended time off or were they simply outplayed? 

What about Washington and TB, did TB look like the layoff hurt them? Lots of hockey left, boys. :bc:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Was it really that bad? I never got to watch 1 minute of it as we were busy opening our trailer up. I checked my phone and seen it was 3-1 at one point, then 4-1 and finally 4-2. Do you think Vegas didn't have it's legs due to their extended time off or were they simply outplayed? 

What about Washington and TB, did TB look like the layoff hurt them? Lots of hockey left, boys. :bc:

TB looked terrible as well from what I saw. I think TB will rebound and that series is going 7 games. Vegas is simply outmatched by a wide margin. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

TB looked terrible as well from what I saw. I think TB will rebound and that series is going 7 games. Vegas is simply outmatched by a wide margin. 

I haven't really seen a lot of Vegas games, only the odd period/minutes here and there but what I seen I was impressed with. I know Winnipeg has an exceptional team and are motivated all to hell, but I will be surprised if this series doesn't also go 7 games.