Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Wonder how pissed off the bruins management is with Marchant ? To bad he wouldn,t of just stuck to hockey, and being his normal pesty self.

Would love to be a fly on the wall during that exit interview. LOL

Baboon lips guaranteed a preds win tomorrow. Hope that does not happen. Would love to see the Jets advance.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Frostynuts said:

Wonder how pissed off the bruins management is with Marchant ? To bad he wouldn,t of just stuck to hockey, and being his normal pesty self.

Baboon lips guaranteed a preds win tomorrow. Hope that does not happen. Would love to see the Jets advance.    

Yeah they might be getting tired of his bullshit.

On 5/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, Frostynuts said:

From the Boston Herald. Personally, unless you're a complete idiot like him, I can't imagine anyone thinking what he is doing is funny or cool. Moron for sure!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/steve_buckley/2018/05/it_s_this_simple_brad_marchand_needs_to_grow_up_quickly

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

F@#$%! I hate Washington! Good on them advancing, but F@#$%*! 

I fucking hate the Pens 100000x more than any team in the east. My bracket likes tonight 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I fucking hate the Pens 100000x more than any team in the east. My bracket likes tonight 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Glad to see Pittsburgh out.

Washington was due, but I've never been a fan of Ovi. Either way, even if they beat TB somehow, I don't think they are getting by any western team, which I hope is either Winnipeg or Vegas, with a slight lean towards Vegas. 

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, irv said:

Washington was due, but I've never been a fan of Ovi. Either way, even if they beat TB somehow, I don't think they are getting by any western team, which I hope is either Winnipeg or Vegas, with a slight lean towards Vegas. 

Its gonna be Tampa and Peg and the Jets are going to ass gape the Bolts 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I've been on the Lightning bandwagon all along.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've been on the Lightning bandwagon all along.

I didn't think they'd get by Boston they way Boston was playing, but I am glad they did, to be honest. Winnipeg (should be?) and Vegas is going to be a great series. If Tampa beats Washington, they may just go all the way, now that I think about it, as Vegas and/or Winnipeg may be beaten up pretty bad? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Ovi is the best goal scorer of my generation and I love the way he plays the game. I hope he gets a cup

Your not right! :lol:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I didn't think they'd get by Boston they way Boston was playing, but I am glad they did, to be honest. Winnipeg (should be?) and Vegas is going to be a great series. If Tampa beats Washington, they may just go all the way, now that I think about it, as Vegas and/or Winnipeg may be beaten up pretty bad? 

Nashville looks like they could push this to a game 7 so we'll see. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jets are going to win this game......when they flip the switch I have never seen a team that is better or more dominant 

I'll be surprised, but as we've seen, anything can happen in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Jets are going to win this game......when they flip the switch I have never seen a team that is better or more dominant 

:lol:

Just now, F3600 said:

Preds need to end this Canadian fantasy tonight!  Glad the Caps could send the Pens to golf season.

Knights vs Caps = Knights hoist the cup, Bettman looks like a genius!

:lol: is this Zambroski

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

:ashamed:

I was surprised to see the score this morning. Good on Nashville! Going to be quite the game Thursday night. :bc:

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: is this Zambroski

No.  Not even a good forgery.

:lmao:

Fuck the Nashville Honkeytonks!  

Caps and Jets.  I like Ovi and he deserves a Cup.  Jets play is excellent to watch.  Almost like real hockey.