Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Suter is a top d man.    Parise is decent but 33 and 7 years left???

They were going somewhere as a package and they made that clear to MN......Detroit offered Parise more cash and slightly less term. There were multiple suitors for both offering more money. Parise I have no issue with aside from his attitude trying to exert control over the team although less him than suter. Parise is 100% go all the time and the injuries have cost him his best years. I will tell you he looked better the last 25 games of this season than any other time in a Wild sweater though so who knows

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

just goes to show that the East is weak as fuck.....like I have been saying 

Whoever has to face Preds/Jets is going to get blown the fuck out

East has won the cup a few times back to back.  Must have been a weak west team to sneak by :snack: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

East has won the cup a few times back to back.  Must have been a weak west team to sneak by :snack: 

No......its as simple as the West pummeling the fuck out of each other and then the Pens getting some beat up team to take advantage of 

:lmao: here you have it folks 

Bruins won 61 games straight or some such bullshit this year and the fucking LEAFS are taking them to 7 :lol: shit is weak as fuck 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bruins won 61 games straight or some such bullshit this year and the fucking LEAFS are taking them to 7 :lol: shit is weak as fuck 

I can usually catch you off hockey related subjects :lol: 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would he play hard? The fools signed him till 2044

Like the mild.  It was a great sign for parise.  The wild have made very very stupid decisions lately.  

Like the mild.  It was a great sign for parise.  The wild have made very very stupid decisions lately.  

The leafs should have drafted Laine

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Maybe. Mathews has been good regular season.  Kind of miffed in playoffs

I was kidding....Laine didnt do shit against the Mild aside from one pretty goal .....

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was kidding....Laine didnt do shit against the Mild aside from one pretty goal .....

Close to the same for Matthews. He's made some decent plays and the top line has been OK.  It's mostly been our 2nd line that has been cleaning house. Marner and marleau :bc: 

I'm gonna pull for Winni for the Cup.  I like their style of play right now, gritty, tough and aggressive.  It's time to put that back into the sport.  Fuck all this pretty boy shit Cindy, Toes and Cane brought to the floor in their pretty red dresses.

:lol: so fucking predictable ........B's over the Leafs is like wild laying down in Rd 1 .......its like the sun coming up or setting

Edited by f7ben