Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Retard Cervix - "How is it possible that the initial point of contact was the cars bumpers but this ones hood is all smashed?"

What a fucking moron :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....the first thing to touch was both of their shoulders.....the brunt of it was absorbed by the retards face because he was out of position , not protecting himself and lowered his head right at the moment before contact. Are you retarded , blind or did you not watch the hit because I have seen it 30-40 times

30-40 times...you sound retarded. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

30-40 times...you sound retarded. :lol:

Yah.....they showed it dozens of times on every hockey show you retard......I have probably seen it 30 times minimum 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....they showed it dozens of times on every hockey show you retard......I have probably seen it 30 times minimum 

Watch a lot of "hockey shows" do ya? :lol:

The NHL is having a chat with Wilson but I'm sure they would like the input of some dimwitted jackanape so ring them up. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The NHL is having a chat with Wilson but I'm sure they would like the input of some dimwitted jackanape so ring them up. :thumbsup:

Yah.....the DPOS is the pinnacle of consistency and fair treatment.....stick to college tree hockey you dummy. The NHL dont need any more "leafs" fans 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And pretty much all I watch is NHL network :lol: 

20180502_174502.jpg

Got a lot of lotion there....Hockey really gets you going 'eh........:quaqmire:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol: I looked at that pic when I posted it and figured there was nothing retarded showing that anyone could pick on ......congrats on finding too much lotion ....you win 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: I looked at that pic when I posted it and figured there was nothing retarded showing that anyone could pick on ......congrats on finding too much lotion ....you win 

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

sweeeeeeeettttttt fuuuuucxkkkkkkdkskkk!!!!!!!”lololollolllll :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JesuS Christ Benny.....I’m afraid Smails has decided to plant his flag in your ass today.  “In the name of Michiganders!!!”

:owned:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

JesuS Christ Benny.....I’m afraid Smails has decided to plant his flag in your ass today.  “In the name of Michiganders!!!”

Ah no.....nobody is planting a flag in anyones ass when they are arguing from the position of "that was a meany hit that hurt that nice player....the NHL needs to get rid of that" 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah no.....nobody is planting a flag in anyones ass when they are arguing from the position of "that was a meany hit that hurt that nice player....the NHL needs to get rid of that" 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben jerks off to busted jaws....there’s no telling how many flags have been planted in his ass. :lol:

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m losing interests in “The Bettman show”.  Haven’t looked at it but I’m sure penalties are up.  And offsetting penalties have to be way the fuck up. Lame.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ben jerks off to busted jaws....there’s no telling how many flags have been planted in his ass. :lol:

Jackanape Anal flag planting!!!!

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 games.....oops.

Watch the video....it doesnt get any better than that hit. League gave him 3 cause the other player was injured......which should have zero impact. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god I hate that little fucking cunt Marchand.

We have some weather here and the tv is out.......I like Tampa and they are going to bury the B's which is fine with me 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We have some weather here and the tv is out.......I like Tampa and they are going to bury the B's which is fine with me 

:thumbsup:

On 5/2/2018 at 5:46 PM, f7ben said:

And pretty much all I watch is NHL network :lol: 

20180502_174502.jpg

I can't believe the wild haven't hired you on as head coach yet :dunno: