Check your account email address ×

Chinese Retaliation is No Longer a ‘What If’ for Soybean Farmers

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/china-says-us-must-cut-tariffs-in-trade-deal-2019-12-05

Washington must roll back punitive tariffs on Chinese imports if the two sides reach a trade deal, China said Thursday

If the tariffs didn't effect them, they would not be asking to have the tariffs rolled back. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is 100% bullshit. Trump wasnt nearly aggressive enough in his punitive measures. He tip toes around and the Chinese felt little pain. Now they wont give him a thing and he will keep punting on the measures he promised to enact

Agree to disagree.   China new the left would fight Trump no matter what he did.   From the get go China was willing to wait out until the next election. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agree to disagree.   China new the left would fight Trump no matter what he did.   From the get go China was willing to wait out until the next election. 

so, riddle me this - Trump wins the next election you think a deal with China that addresses IP theft and currency manipulation will be signed?

On 4/5/2018 at 10:04 PM, f7ben said:

good.....fuck soybean farmers

^^^^^^ see how that works Neal?

It’s pretty easy to see how “it works” for many.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:08 PM, Mainecat said:

Your a dumb motherfucker....typical Trump guy though.

My god.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:10 PM, f7ben said:

Just shut up stupid.......take a break from here. You are so fucking dumb you cant tell when the whole forum is just in awe of how fucking stupid you are.

It’s just amazing.  He literally represents the problem with America(ns).  

DC loves his kind.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.  Their best bet was to delay no matter what.

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so, riddle me this - Trump wins the next election you think a deal with China that addresses IP theft and currency manipulation will be signed?

I know one thing, I’d Trump doesn’t win (as the Chinese and most others with their hands out hope), its back to the status quo for them while our DC royalty line their pockets with chinese cashola again.....without regard for anything China does.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:05 PM, steve from amherst said:

Why Brazil? Isnt argentina a bigger exporter of soybeans?

Why do you think they are burning down the Amazon? Worlds biggest soybean farm. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

We can start first by executing traitors that literally sold us out to them like Diane Feinstein. 

Hey i am not selective you can start with the A's and go thru all of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Haven't back-read this thread, but I will just repeat what I have been posting for years...…………...don't blame China. Blame the greed-fuck AMERICAN businessman who outsourced all their production to China ………………….to gain MAXIMUM PROFIT!!

In turn, the American consumer has been buying garbage products, for about 10-20 years. 

FUCK YOU...American businessman, fuck you, you fucking cunt bastards!!!!

You fucking American business men destroyed our economy, and stuck us with mechanical, electronic garbage, and toxic toys. 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Haven't back-read this thread, but I will just repeat what I have been posting for years...…………...don't blame China. Blame the greed-fuck AMERICAN businessman who outsourced all their production to China ………………….to gain MAXIMUM PROFIT!!

In turn, the American consumer has been buying garbage products, for about 10-20 years. 

FUCK YOU...American businessman, fuck you, you fucking cunt bastards!!!!

You fucking American business men destroyed our economy, and stuck us with mechanical, electronic garbage, and toxic toys. 

good post