Check your account email address ×

Stocks tumble as Trump's tweets rock Amazon again

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can we please lose the victim bullshit?   Victim would imply that you intimidate me or hurt me in some way.  I just think you're acting like a Jimmy Snacks grade doosh.  See what I did there?  Good.   I'm glad you like me, you should, I'm a good guy.  Cuz right now, I don't like your fucking attitude, as free as you are to have it.

Are you fucking serious right now? lololol

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

WTF is going on in this man love thread...

Neal

Xlt has a crush on woolie from the looks of it...mind you i didnt read back far.

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can we please lose the victim bullshit?   Victim would imply that you intimidate me or hurt me in some way.  I just think you're acting like a Jimmy Snacks grade doosh.  See what I did there?  Good.   I'm glad you like me, you should, I'm a good guy.  Cuz right now, I don't like your fucking attitude, as free as you are to have it.

Kick his ass, Seabass!!! 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You're gonna get curb stomped if you ever show up at UNH Durham!!!! 

Yeah, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'll stack you with the rest of my rotting logs!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Go back to TBP and quit fucking crying Mark...it never fucking stops with you. 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You near Merrimack?  Go see my good friend Perry at the E Jones office and tell him Wolfie sent you.  Don't tell him about this place :lol:   :bc: 

He a level 10 guy cause big ballers like snotty deserve the best 

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:
9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

WTF is going on in this man love thread...

Neal

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He started it!!!!!

yeahh no. :bc: 

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just try to keep the jizz out of your beard this time, eh?

Neal

Not even sure I wanna know that back story.....  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go back to TBP and quit fucking crying Mark...it never fucking stops with you. 

How about you quit worrying about where and what I post and go walk your fucking dog and maybe take a fucking Pamprin for your mood swings??  You the self appointed moderator now?  No one asked you for your opinion.  :lol:   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You mention me in your post and then cry when I say something....like I said old man go cry on the safe space shoulders next door.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Marky is a moody little cunt when he gets called out for not having any principles what so ever. Tsk tsk tsk... I bet he gets moist every time he can churn up some drama. Poor little victim...

I busted some balls next door and it wasn’t  even really directed at him but he jumped in with both feet along with his brother giving me shit yet he comes over here and tells me to stay out of it and nobody wants my opinion....fucking guy will never change. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I busted some balls next door and it wasn’t  even really directed at him but he jumped in with both feet along with his brother giving me shit yet he comes over here and tells me to stay out of it and nobody wants my opinion....fucking guy will never change. :lol:

Well when you see victim signs everywhere, that’s what will happen. He still thinks it’s not him. I find that hilarious. He thinks the drama is all from others. Totally oblivious.  

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Marky is a moody little cunt when he gets called out for not having any principles what so ever. Tsk tsk tsk... I bet he gets moist every time he can churn up some drama. Poor little victim...

He fancies himself as principled though, just ask him. :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mention me in your post and then cry when I say something....like I said old man go cry on the safe space shoulders next door.:thumbsup:

I mention you because you’re an annoying twat. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not really hipster man bun fella.  I just shovel the shit back in the direction from whence it came.  

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Busting balls?  Yeah that’s rich. :lol:  You acted like a dick like u often do and a half dozen of incl my brother called you out.  I could not gaf either way, but save the revisionist history Chumley.  The best part is some you guys burn all fucking day seven days a week on these forums, literally arguing all....day....long .......get some fresh air once In awhile, maybe put the phone down for 5 minutes.  I’m on my lunch break smh. :lol:Come to think of it you’ve been on the forums  and for how many years now? Has anyone actually ever met you? I’m guessing the answer is no.  What are you some kind of shut in-freak?   :lol: :clueless:

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He fancies himself as principled though, just ask him. :lol:

Fuck off hayseed.  I’m an unprincipled and a fucking liar too.  Whatever.     Some of you assholes crack me up. :lol:  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck off hayseed.  I’m an unprincipled and a fucking liar too.  Whatever.     Some of you assholes crack me up. :lol:  

Another east coast liberal elitist making fun of middle America. 

SMH