Check your account email address ×

Stocks tumble as Trump's tweets rock Amazon again

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I mention you because you’re an annoying twat. :thumbsup: 

Not really hipster man bun fella.  I just shovel the shit back in the direction from whence it came.  

Busting balls?  Yeah that’s rich. :lol:  You acted like a dick like u often do and a half dozen of incl my brother called you out.  I could not gaf either way, but save the revisionist history Chumley.  The best part is some you guys burn all fucking day seven days a week on these forums, literally arguing all....day....long .......get some fresh air once In awhile, maybe put the phone down for 5 minutes.  I’m on my lunch break smh. :lol:Come to think of it you’ve been on the forums  and for how many years now? Has anyone actually ever met you? I’m guessing the answer is no.  What are you some kind of shut in-freak?   :lol: :clueless:

Fuck off hayseed.  I’m an unprincipled and a fucking liar too.  Whatever.     Some of you assholes crack me up. :lol:  

You trot out same old shit everytime Mark and yeah we get it....it's never you causing or starting anything. My mistake was daring to poke a little fun at one of the self proclaimed snowmobiling legends....get the fuck over yourself.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I busted some balls next door and it wasn’t  even really directed at him but he jumped in with both feet along with his brother giving me shit yet he comes over here and tells me to stay out of it and nobody wants my opinion....fucking guy will never change. :lol:

Tell Prolapski HI :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I mention you because you’re an annoying twat. :thumbsup: 

Not really hipster man bun fella.  I just shovel the shit back in the direction from whence it came.  

Busting balls?  Yeah that’s rich. :lol:  You acted like a dick like u often do and a half dozen of incl my brother called you out.  I could not gaf either way, but save the revisionist history Chumley.  The best part is some you guys burn all fucking day seven days a week on these forums, literally arguing all....day....long .......get some fresh air once In awhile, maybe put the phone down for 5 minutes.  I’m on my lunch break smh. :lol:Come to think of it you’ve been on the forums  and for how many years now? Has anyone actually ever met you? I’m guessing the answer is no.  What are you some kind of shut in-freak?   :lol: :clueless:

Fuck off hayseed.  I’m an unprincipled and a fucking liar too.  Whatever.     Some of you assholes crack me up. :lol:  

Lol he gets called out for his lack of principles and blatant hypocrisy so he goes full triggered on everyone. Poor Woolie. Stir some more drama up little man. Thank god you have Trump to talk tough for ya when the mean midwestern principled folk come at you. BetaWoolie. 

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Afternoon.... and  :wtf:  is going on in here? 

Almost 20" of useless snow North in the last 4 days-----  :flush: 

We had 9" here Monday, rain yesterday, rain this morning, and 2 more light doses of snow/rain between now and next wednesday.  Way to many nice days in February is what I'm blaming it on.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well you are working at hayseed levels, we need east coast elites going on in here!

Neal

The east coast elites are responsible for more sled site collapses than any other group combined :lol: 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

The east coast elites are responsible for more sled site collapses than any other group combined :lol: 

not all of us are blue blood trust fund babies,  I'm just a minority from MA trying to stand up for the injustices the white mans done to my kind and my fellow minorities :snack:  

:lol:

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

not all of us are blue blood trust fund babies,  I'm just a minority from MA trying to stand up for the injustices the white mans done to my kind and my fellow minorities :snack:  

:lol:

As a red head i appreciate the work :lol: 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow , ya still have a lot of snow.

Two days ago that was all brown bare ground....We gor a foot plus last night.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice, does he really need a sweater?:lol:

She's just a little girl and it's not a sweater....It's a protective vest that covers her chest and belly. Bought it after she took a stick to the chest and sliced herself open.:thumbsup: