Check your account email address ×

Who's the biggest bully on this site?

Jet

Fucked up the ass 550 tries to be but fails, Zam was until  Ben pounded him into sand and then the geeks turned him into powder. I guess it must be Ben until lawn chairs start being thrown.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would pretty well have to say its me.......although if you find yourself the object of my ridicule its probably because you are being a retarded fucking faggot

f7ben takes no prisoners 

This is the bully thread not dip shit faggot thread :owned:!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Fucked up the ass 550 tries to be but fails, Zam was until  Ben pounded him into sand and then the geeks turned him into powder. I guess it must be Ben until lawn chairs start being thrown.

The fact that you even mentioned me indicates that I wear on your mind. I know that I reside, rent-free in that gay head of yours. Yes, you're a faggot, I know it, you know it, and you know that I know it. 

I can't be sure if you're a 800 FAGGON-DUPE or not, but I do know you're a faggot, who likes gravy on his cock-meat sandwiches. 

The only thing Ben pounds around here is his kielbasa link. I never say anybody is stupid, I do say some are asswipes. Ben is a fairly smart kid, but he's kind of an asswipe with ADHD. Not a bad kid, just a fuckin' nut bag in a funny kind of way.

Zambroski is a pretty deep thinker, nobody's fool. 

You, are a faggot. Not stupid, just gay. Hey, I don't beat you and your gang-of-faggots senseless because you're gay, I slap the shit out of you, because you're YOU!!! 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing Ben pounds around here is his kielbasa link. I never say anybody is stupid, I do say some are asswipes. Ben is a fairly smart kid, but he's kind of an asswipe with ADHD. Not a bad kid, just a fuckin' nut bag in a funny kind of way.

nailed it :lol:  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’d have to say snake. He continually stomps around wearing his army medals and reminding everyone how dangerous he is. 

I havent witnessed this at all....you seeing things?

1 minute ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

I havent witnessed this at all....you seeing things?

he referred to people as rear echelon motherfuckers for years :lol: are you retarded 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he referred to people as rear echelon motherfuckers for years :lol: are you retarded 

I must have missed that... i stand corrected....AND QUIT CALLING ME RETARDED!!!! or I'll have to change my user name again.

3 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

I must have missed that... i stand corrected....AND QUIT CALLING ME RETARDED!!!! or I'll have to change my user name again.

:lol: I'm just being a bully

• Haha 1