Check your account email address ×

McCabe Lied FOUR TIMES To DOJ/FBI — Twice To IG Horowitz UNDER OATH

JORDAN: “McCabe didn’t lie just once, he lied four times. He lied to James Comey. He lied to the Office of Professional Responsibility and he lied twice under oath to the Inspector General. Remember, this is Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director of the FBI. This is Andrew McCabe, the text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page talking about Andy’s office, the meeting where they talk about the insurance policy in case Donald Trump is actually President of the United States… Four times he lied about leaking information to the Wall Street Journal.”

“Ex-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe admitted Saturday he was “confused and distracted” when he talked to investigators about alleged misconduct during a 2016 investigation of the Trump campaign,” reported the New York Post.

Earlier this month, Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on the recommendation of FBI disciplinary officials.

“Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions,” Sessions said in a statement.

According to The New York Times and Washington Post, Inspector General Michael Horowitz is set to accuse McCabe of not only leaking to the media, but then misleading the Justice Department about it.

The New York Times reported:

A Justice Department review is expected to criticize the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, for authorizing the disclosure of information about a continuing investigation to journalists, according to four people familiar with the inquiry.

The disgraced FBI official reportedly authorized a leak to the Wall Street Journal, leading to an October 2016 article revealing an internal dispute between FBI and Justice Department officials about how to handle the Clinton email investigation after discovering classified emails on former Congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop.

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remember he claimed the director Comey knew about the communications with the media.  

Yeah...this guy is a real peice of work...now a victim of Trump by the left.  Have you seen his "pity me and donate" Go Fund Me Page?  :lol: It's got over $400k donated so far by the bleeding hearts.  I can't wait to see Comey's and Rice's Go Fund Me.  I wonder if Obama will have one?

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is he not being charged.......any one of us would have been charged 

Any one of us would be locked up in custody waiting for every charge in the book to be accumulated...then...may as well go straight to prison.  Or...have our suicide letter presented to us.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...this guy is a real peice of work...now a victim of Trump by the left.  Have you seen his "pity me and donate" Go Fund Me Page?  :lol: It's got over $400k donated so far by the bleeding hearts.  I can't wait to see Comey's and Rice's Go Fund Me.  I wonder if Obama will have one?

Any one of us would be locked up in custody waiting for every charge in the book to be accumulated...then...may as well go straight to prison.  Or...have our suicide letter presented to us.

He has a go fund me page?  :lol:  

The next is Sally Yates.   She goes down way before Rice or Obama.   I'm sure they are insulated against this and people will fall on their sword for them.  

Just now, Highmark said:

The next is Sally Yates.   She goes down way before Rice or Obama.   I'm sure they are insulated against this and people will fall on their sword for them.  

DUDE!  You literally cannot make this shit up!!!!!

https://www.gofundme.com/andrewmccabelegaldefensefund

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

DUDE!  You literally cannot make this shit up!!!!!

https://www.gofundme.com/andrewmccabelegaldefensefund

Thought he wasn't guilty of any crime.   Starts a gofundme page before he's even charged with anything.   That's fucking priceless.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Thought he wasn't guilty of any crime.   Starts a gofundme page before he's even charged with anything.   That's fucking priceless.  

I thought it was a fucking spoof at first.  It's absolutely unbelievable.  SOOOO.....let's say he never gets charged (let's hope that isn't the case), I'm sure he's gonna return the funds?  Or do they go to The Clinton Foundation for processing?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I thought it was a fucking spoof at first.  It's absolutely unbelievable.  SOOOO.....let's say he never gets charged (let's hope that isn't the case), I'm sure he's gonna return the funds?  Or do they go to The Clinton Foundation for processing?

M.P.R.P.

McCabe pension replacement plan.

Just now, Highmark said:

M.P.R.P.

McCabe pension replacement plan.

I'd laugh...but it's true.  Look at these idiot lemmings contributing.  Just by posting that link here...I'm sure he's got a half dozen more contributers.  Meh...they'll use their Trump tax savings so it's a wash for them.  Right?  :lol: 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is he not being charged.......any one of us would have been charged 

Who says he won't be. 

Also how many of these guys have immunity letters from Obama like Clear and present danger 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Forgot to comment on this.  I think if they start to go after Yates, it's going to unravel.  I don't think she has the staying power to keep her mouth shut.  All it takes is for one of these Obama cronies to claim "Executive Privilege" and it's going to all slowly fall apart on them.  

The " PAYBACK AGAINST THE DEMS/CLINTONS, IS GONNA" BE A BITCH " 

Comey, Lynch, Clinton. It would not surprise me at all if the invests are all re-opened. 

I wanna' see Lynch hung out to dry. 

20 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Who says he won't be. 

Also how many of these guys have immunity letters from Obama like Clear and present danger 

Great fucking movie and don't you just want to punch that Ritter fuck right in the face! :lol: