Check your account email address ×

Majority of Americans say they are not seeing change in paychecks due to tax cuts

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I saw an increase and I barely even work. My take home went up about $300 per pay period. 

I just need to get in on more pay periods is all. 

Why would you lie like that?

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well don't you think it would have been a good idea to specify wtf you were asking, after I made that rather lengthy post covering several topics, dumb ass? to answer your question no, i'm not making out any better overall. our health insurance went up, and I live in an expensive area, so the changes to the taxes will likely hurt me.

of course :lol:

FFS, another article designed to deceive and look at the people that fall for it.  There was an increase to every working person I have talked to and to sit here and be disingenuous and say your benefits increase offset the increase in your paycheck is down right despicable.  So far 90% of the shit posted this week on this forum by the trump haters has been nothing but pathetic.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, another article designed to deceive and look at the people that fall for it.  There was an increase to every working person I have talked to and to sit here and be disingenuous and say your benefits increase offset the increase in your paycheck is down right despicable.  So far 90% of the shit posted this week on this forum by the trump haters has been nothing but pathetic.

Everything deceives the stupid.......eh Doe Dumber.....:snack:

F7BE5DEE-5630-44E9-8234-8343C89A2D1B.jpeg

On 3/28/2018 at 5:32 PM, Snoslinger said:

same old weak raises, same old lousy bonus. but you dipshits get all excited about your bread crumbs. the wealthy eare laughing all the way to the bank while eating your lunch and now your dinner too!

Lol... What a dipshit. Bread crumbs... Your new name is Nancy. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How much did your take home go up each pay period?. 

The increase is not worth the negative ramifications it will have on the future.  The Repug formula of decreasing taxes and increasing spending does not work.....except for shortsided selfish assholes like you and the rest the Closn Posse :thumbsup:

E6BC6E41-4581-4494-BEA6-D59BE94838A7.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The increase is not worth the negative ramifications it will have in the future.  The Repug formula of decreasing taxes and increasing spending does not work.....except for shortsided selfish assholes like you and the rest the Closn Posse :thumbsup:

Why are you so afraid to answer?

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

My wife and I are going to save 3500 crumbs this year.

Most spend everything they make and save nothing. It's no surprise this evaporates from their pocket too.

Pretty much.  It doesn't matter if you are $12.50/hr temp. or a $125,000/year manager, many find a way to spend it all. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Its the american way. 

It is pretty crazy how many people live paycheck to paycheck, almost indifferent of that they make. 

Blows my mind and actually makes me concerned, since we save quite a bit at our house. 

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is pretty crazy how many people live paycheck to paycheck, almost indifferent of that they make. 

Blows my mind and actually makes me concerned, since we save quite a bit at our house. 

For sure. I saved 15% of every pay check for 34 years and spent everything else. I sent 3 kids to out of state college and paid every dime.  We often lived paycheck to paycheck.

I retired at 55 and live very comfortably. Every now and then i work a little and get a check.