Check your account email address ×

Majority of Americans say they are not seeing change in paychecks due to tax cuts

I dont ever read anything MC posts because I like my brain not being mush but is it possible the article is referring to people not seeing a "raise" in their "paycheck" who are on assistance or foodstamps :lol: that is literally how disingenuous the stuff the pants shitter posts is 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Who knows, maybe their increase in HI ate it.

For sure. I havent even seen a paycheck in 5-6 years so I have no idea if i gained or not. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont ever read anything MC posts because I like my brain not being mush but is it possible the article is referring to people not seeing a "raise" in their "paycheck" who are on assistance or foodstamps :lol: that is literally how disingenuous the stuff the pants shitter posts is 

You were smart to skip it...

"The poll was conducted from March 17 to 20 among 800 Americans, of which 60 percent were working adults."

MC is a retards retard.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rw06GT said:

"The poll was conducted from March 17 to 20 among 800 Americans, of which 60 percent were working adults."

MC is a retards retard.

Ya mean children , the retired and the unemployed didn't get a tax cut?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

most are seeing fuck all for an increase given the cost of their benefits rising more than the taxes were cut so their nets still down from 2017. 

I got a 3% COLA raise and a reduction in payroll taxes of about 3% .......no rise in benefit cost this year. Nice bump on the check !!!111

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

MC is a retards retard.

Does dad still make you take out the trash?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most are seeing fuck all for an increase given the cost of their benefits rising more than the taxes were cut so their nets still down from 2017. 

You get it!

17 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

MC is a retards retard.

and the data was derived from those working adults, dumb ass. good thing pops provides you an allowance. chances are it increased quite a bit with the savings he got, huh?

"Just 32 percent of the working adults report taking home more money due to the tax cuts, which Trump signed into law late last year.

Of those saying they are taking home more money, 38 percent say the extra pay they receive helps them a "great deal" or a "fair amount."

Forty percent say the extra pay helps "some" or "just a little," and 22 percent report that the extra pay "does not help much at all."

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and the data was derived from those working adults, dumb ass. good thing pops provides you an allowance. chances are it increased quite a bit with the savings he got, huh?

"Just 32 percent of the working adults report taking home more money due to the tax cuts, which Trump signed into law late last year.

Of those saying they are taking home more money, 38 percent say the extra pay they receive helps them a "great deal" or a "fair amount."

Forty percent say the extra pay helps "some" or "just a little," and 22 percent report that the extra pay "does not help much at all."

How about yourself?:lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you seeing a tax cut?  Are you really this stupid?

well don't you think it would have been a good idea to specify wtf you were asking, after I made that rather lengthy post covering several topics, dumb ass? to answer your question no, i'm not making out any better overall. our health insurance went up, and I live in an expensive area, so the changes to the taxes will likely hurt me.

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Does dad still make you take out the trash?

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Fucking misfits. Still going with the lame family money BS.  I'd say time for some new material but your jealousy and stupidity make me laugh.