Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

They already have accountability.  Accountability from the perspective of a delusional stupid fuck like you doesn't mean much......better off without your warped version of accountability.  

The irony of yuu bragging about your 'independent' kid while being triggered by kids who actually exercised their own 'independence' you claim to champion.          

You are an ignorant partisan hack.  Your sad, uneducated and unworldly opinion means exactly nothing.  Tantrumery deserves no respect.

Get lost dick-face!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And you let that bullshit fly?  A criminal confession without a parent or guardian present?  Total bullshit.  

Neal

No, we were pissed.  They had no right to do what they did. They  kept trying to justify it by pulling out the code of conduct they make you sign at the beginning of the year.  saying he had no rights.  They finally backed off on charging him criminally when we threatened them with an attorney. Still had to serve a 10  day suspension that they commuted to 7 when I came back with a negative drug test that we took him to. Pulled him out of the school a short time after they continued to harras him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are an ignorant partisan hack.  Your sad, uneducated and unworldly opinion means exactly nothing.  Tantrumery deserves no respect.

Get lost dick-face!  :lol:

You got :owned::lmao:

Your ignorance and hypocrisy is on full display... :lol: Some independence your fostering as daddy comes running in crying to the school :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No, we were pissed.  They had no right to do what they did. They  kept trying to justify it by pulling out the code of conduct they make you sign at the beginning of the year.  saying he had no rights.  They finally backed off on charging him criminally when we threatened them with an attorney. Still had to serve a 10  day suspension that they commuted to 7 when I came back with a negative drug test that we took him to. Pulled him out of the school a short time after they continued to harras him.

Sounds like a sketchy school administration.  What school district is that?

Neal

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You got :owned::lmao:

Your ignorance and hypocrisy is on full display... :lol: Some independence your fostering as daddy comes running in crying to the school :lmao: 

The very fact you support this (or anything else) is reason for all to be concerned.  Well, not your "all" you just sit there on Hillary's lap and look pretty.  Pelosi is next!  

What an idiot.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm reading from a lot of Repug enablers.....:snack:

Oh..break this down please.  Show: Enablers.  K.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I promise they will be all ears and at full attention.  FULL.  Unlike you, I don’t bluff.

How you made it though a complete cranial suck-out during your failed abortion makes you a science specimen of an epic find.  Even better than that rooster that lives without a head for weeks.  Let me see if I can’t finish it off for all of us.  Hmmmm?

What?  I thought you were rushing to the school so you could talk to the loners. 

Didn’t know you were going there to threaten the teachers. 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds like a sketchy school administration.  What school district is that?

Neal

Huron valley.   

The principal and guidance counselor , (both married) involved, both got fired not too long after for carrying on a affair.

It was a really shitty thing they did.  It was a good learning experience for him though. I told him don't you ever let anyone question you without your mom or I being there.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What?  I thought you were rushing to the school so you could talk to the loners. 

Wut?  Why did you believing this somehow scare you all the way up there?  :lol: Wuts it like?  Tell me?  Please?

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Huron valley.   

The principal and guidance counselor , (both married) involved, both got fired not too long after for carrying on a affair.

It was a really shitty thing they did.  It was a good learning experience for him though. I told him don't you ever let anyone question you without your mom or I being there.

Yeah that's absolutely horrible.  I would sue until any member of the administration involved was gone and no longer able to work in public education again.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know they laugh their asses off at him :lmao: Here comes the local yocal agsin :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

You know they laugh their asses off at him :lmao: Here comes the local yocal agsin :lol: 

It's important that you believe this nonsense.  I get it.  It's the only way you can make it throught knowing what you really know deep down inside yourself.  Well, you used to anyway before Dunning-Kruger took over.

How pathetic.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Why did you believing this somehow scare you all the way up there?  :lol: Wuts it like?  Tell me?  Please?

I don’t believe anything you say. 

Only one dumb enough to believe you were actually going to the school is momo.  

You posted once every ten minutes all fucking day.  You weren’t getting out of your angry old man chair for nothing you lying phoney. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t believe anything you say. 

Only one dumb enough to believe you were actually going to the school is momo.  

You posted once every ten minutes all fucking day.  You weren’t getting out of your angry old man chair for nothing you lying phoney. 

I didn't go to the school.  Never said I was going to the school.  Look retard.  I don't give two hot fucks what you believe. You and Tool Kit are insects.  And I know you've been caught in lies here and HCS quite a few times though...so.....SBYL.  Tool Kit is nothing but lies.  You have some integrity left....fleeting mostly, but there.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't go to the school.  Never said I was going to the school.  Look retard.  I don't give two hot fucks what you believe. You and Tool Kit are insects.  And I know you've been caught in lies here and HCS quite a few times though...so.....SBYL.  Tool Kit is nothing but lies.  You have some integrity left....fleeting mostly, but there.

Big bad daddy wifh the :backpeddle::lmao: 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/14/anti-gun-student-walkout-included-stomping-on-american-flag-and-jumping-on-cop-car

Students left school in an apparently protest for gun control at the high school, but videos posted on Facebook shows a group ripping down the American flag from a flagpole and stomping on it.

Police say that some students also jumped onto one of their patrol cars.

“Swift action was taken by school security and [police] to address the situation,” she added. “We look forward to welcoming students back tomorrow for a great day of teaching and learning.”

17 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Make them like you so they don't want to shoot you? That could work!

Or just be a decent human being.  

• Like 1

Daughter was getting some more flak last night for not walking out...Spring Break starts next week...I’m sure all those that walked out will be contemplating gun control and voting while on vacation. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Daughter was getting some more flak last night for not walking out...Spring Break starts next week...I’m sure all those that walked out will be contemplating gun control and voting while on vacation. :lol:

Specific examples of flak.....

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If I were in High school I would totally march to have my rights taken away. 

Of course, anything to get out of class, but it would have had nothing to do with what I actually believed at that time.  I would have been laughing the whole time.

Like I said, get these kids to stay after school for 17 minutes, or have them come in to school during a weekend for 17 minutes.  Promote something like that and I guarantee the numbers would be far different.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Of course, anything to get out of class, but it would have had nothing to do with what I actually believed at that time.  I would have been laughing the whole time.

Tell them to organize a walk out protesting the poaching of penguins at the South Pole and I bet they all walk right out again

Just now, Skidooski said:

Tell them to organize a walk out protesting the poaching of penguins at the South Pole and I bet they all walk right out again

Tell em they are being slaughtered to make tuxedo's for midgets.