Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are vortrxing.

If you want an answer make a clear position, not talkbout both sides of your mouth.

Neal

Ughhh.....

Ok, I'll try to make it simpler even though I know you you are just trying to find time to come up with a witty answer to the question you know I am posing.

What was the difference in this walk out vs. if kids decided to walk out to protect their religious views in science class? 

Here, wait....before you answer, let me help.  Read it slowly, twice.  It's a trick question. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhh.....

Ok, I'll try to make it simpler even though I know you you are just trying to find time to come up with a witty answer to the question you know I am posing.

What was the difference in this walk out vs. if kids decided to walk out to protect their religious views in science class? 

Here, wait....before you answer, let me help.  Read it slowly, twice.  It's a trick question. 

Well nothing fundamentally/ideological, however this walkout was much more organizatized and promoted by the students.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well nothing fundamentally/ideological, however this walkout was much more organizatized and promoted by the students.

Neal

Oh my.  ummm...  

I'm just gonna accept your answer.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

uh , no

https://www.womensmarch.com/empower/

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed I do, because creation isn't a theory, it's a vague hypothesis.

Evolution on the other hand is fact, and demonstrable, which is why it should be taught, and not creation.

Neal

you're hoop jumping.

but, whatever floats your boat.

There are more than 3,130 largely student-organized walkouts scheduled, according to EMPOWER, the group behind the national school walkout. National organizers, who are the youth branch of the women's march, are advocating stricter gun regulation including bans on assault weapons and expanded background checks.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/14/593255026/students-to-walk-out-to-protest-gun-violence-1-month-after-parkland-shooting

I'm just curious as to who fed those the kids The Hey, Hey, LBJ chant to use because they certainly didn't come up with it on their own....nothing but a contrived dog and pony show.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The ideals behind the March, not the rally coordination and logistics.

Neal

The logistics were coordinated on facebook. The same facebook that is used to bully school shooters. Is that the fucking definition of irony or what.

My daughter just came home and said it's a mess.  Many students are shaming the teachers for them taking advantage of their position and using the 17 that were murdered to get the kids to make a political statement.  One teacher had to leave the class apparently.  Now there's more talk of some sort of "pro-constitution" rally walk-out.  Of course, this is all but being put down by the same teachers that were just talking about constitutional rights but a few days ago.  The tables have also turned on the ones doing the "shaming" and threateneing yesterday towards the ones that didn't walk out.

Holy shit.  The schools are now divided.  No...this was a really good idea.  Really smart!  Unreal.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter just came home and said it's a mess.  Many students are shaming the teachers for them taking advantage of their position and using the 17 that were murdered to get the kids to make a political statement.  One teacher had to leave the class apparently.  Now there's more talk of some sort of "pro-constitution" rally walk-out.  Of course, this is all but being put down by the same teachers that were just talking about constitutional rights but a few days ago.  The tables have also turned on the ones doing the "shaming" and threateneing yesterday towards the ones that didn't walk out.

Holy shit.  The schools are now divided.  No...this was a really good idea.  Really smart!  Unreal.

Trump!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

well, in a five step plan liberals never think past the first step.

maybe teachers should.......teach.

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump!

Yeah.  I hope the school does exactly what I think they are going to do:  Squash this movement of students wanting to exersize their Constitutional Rights to peacefully assemble!  SQUASH IT!  :lol: Hilarious.  This thing is gonna play right into the R's hands on 1700 new voters over the next few years.  I think there is around 500 in this year's graduating class.

"intellectually elite!!"

30 minutes ago, oleroule said:

well, in a five step plan liberals never think past the first step.

maybe teachers should.......teach.

Weird.  And apparently, they are teaching them...sadly, it's not going at all the way they expected.  But it is going the way it should.

This will get interesting over the next few days.

Look at the coddling by the Dumpers.  Kids organized and walked out to protest a subject you don't agree with.  Now it's everyone else's fault and your little Susie's and Johny's are getting picked on.....even though it's all perception and not reality. :lmao:  Most Dumpers on here claim to be raising free thinkers but in reality are enablers and doing the opposite.  The hypocrisy is a beautiful thing to watch :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I hope the school does exactly what I think they are going to do:  Squash this movement of students wanting to exersize their Constitutional Rights to peacefully assemble!  SQUASH IT!  :lol: Hilarious.  This thing is gonna play right into the R's hands on 1700 new voters over the next few years.  I think there is around 500 in this year's graduating class.

"intellectually elite!!"

Weird.  And apparently, they are teaching them...sadly, it's not going at all the way they expected.  But it is going the way it should.

This will get interesting over the next few days.

Amazing, that partisan hacks never learn.  How stupid do you have to be to not see that this would blow up in your face. Exactly why you  hold everyone to the same standards. It will always come back to bite you in the ass.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at the coddling by the Dumpers.  Kids organized and walked out to protest a subject you don't agree with.  Now it's everyone else's fault and your little Susie's and Johny's are getting picked on.....even though it's all perception and not reality. :lmao:  Most Dumpers on here claim to be raising free thinkers but in reality are enablers and doing the opposite.  The hypocrisy is a beautiful thing to watch :lol: 

You are so stupid.  What the fuck are you babblinig about.  This is going backwards for you morons.  And you still think you're making some headway.  :lol:

"The kids organized and walked out."  Bwahahahahahhah  teachers were making signs.  :lol:

Poor stupid liberals trying to manipulate children...and it's backfiring.  "intellectually elite!"  :lmao:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are so stupid.  What the fuck are you babblinig about.  This is going backwards for you morons.  And you still think you're making some headway.  :lol:

"The kids organized and walked out."  Bwahahahahahhah  teachers were making signs.  :lol:

Poor stupid liberals trying to manipulate children...and it's backfiring.  "intellectually elite!"  :lmao:

A lot of kids of Dump supporters are soft...just like their parents :lmao: Back to blaming teachers.....Daddy...Mr. Jones said we could walk out.....he's gonna take away our guns.......Daddy complains to the school.....enabler and soft :thumbsup: