Check your account email address ×

Trump....what a piece of shit

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'll need an explanation when Hillary sits down and explains everything from her past from Travel gate, to the China fundraising deal to Bill being involved with a Pedophile and traveling to private sex island, to the Clinton foundation donors getting special treatment from the State Dept just to name a few.

Trump is no perfect candidate but to say he is worse than Clinton is laughable.  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll need an explanation when Hillary sits down and explains everything from her past from Travel gate, to the China fundraising deal to Bill being involved with a Pedophile and traveling to private sex island, to the Clinton foundation donors getting special treatment from the State Dept just to name a few.

Trump is no perfect candidate but to say he is worse than Clinton is laughable.  

Republicans may have a crappy candidate with trump, but he is far less corrupt than clinton and has far less political connections all over the world, which will lead to far more corruption by the clintons.  This alone should get people more worried about clinton.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its what Trump had done to scores of contractors OK with you?

No, it is not ok with me, but to sit there and continuously condemn trump, all the while propping up other entities that are doing the same is just being a full blown hypocrite. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place is full of morons

I think we all agree both Hillary and trump are garbage. We all agree one will be president. Now it is time to decide which one will be worse. I am pretty sure Clinton is corrupt, a liar, and craves power above all else. We do not know trump as a politician. Vote for Clinton and know you will get a useless bitch, vote for trump and maybe you get a shake up in the establishment, and a change for the better. In the end, trump is the better choice.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place is full of morons

And you are the true bastion of intellect? You and Slope claiming the same prize all the time is priceless  :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Boered said:

I think we all agree both Hillary and trump are garbage. We all agree one will be president. Now it is time to decide which one will be worse. I am pretty sure Clinton is corrupt, a liar, and craves power above all else. We do not know trump as a politician. Vote for Clinton and know you will get a useless bitch, vote for trump and maybe you get a shake up in the establishment, and a change for the better. In the end, trump is the better choice.

Nailed it!!

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Of course it's not. But if you think it's right you need help 

It happens a lot esp,  when a project goes over budget.  What do you think happens when an originally scoped 100 million project goes over by say 10%.  There is a mad scramble to see who is going to pay for it.  The end user won't pay unless they were acknowledged and agreed upon extras.  The general contractor will start looking at any deficiencies to claw back obligations.   

The worse I have experienced has been with municipal governments.

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It happens a lot esp,  when a project goes over budget.  What do you think happens when an originally scoped 100 million project goes over by say 10%.  There is a mad scramble to see who is going to pay for it.  The end user won't pay unless they were acknowledged and agreed upon extras.  The general contractor will start looking at any deficiencies to claw back obligations.   

Buddy of mine does cement work and foundations. He got into it because he says he's one of the first ones in therefore one of the first ones paid 

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's been an sop with Trump on many projects. Being a contractor myself I can tell you that is something I really can't stand in a person. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Buddy of mine does cement work and foundations. He got into it because he says he's one of the first ones in therefore one of the first ones paid 

We do automation (process controls), so we are generally the last on a site, but are normally paid 90% before we even show up.  We tend to hold a lot of leverage though, cause without us,  they ain't producing shit.  Still, if we feel there is a chance, say the general contractor could go into bankruptcy, we will insure the final payment.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

It's been an sop with Trump on many projects. Being a contractor myself I can tell you that is something I really can't stand in a person. 

I am not making excuses for him, just stating experiences.  I am sure he is built up through subsidiaries to protect himself overall.  If you need to deal scum, there are still ways to protect yourself.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am not making excuses for him, just stating experiences.  I am sure he is built up through subsidiaries to protect himself overall.  If you need to deal scum, there are still ways to protect yourself.

Trump used a similar tactic on many contractors in Chicago when they built the Trump tower. That was a HUGE job. And he basically fucked alot of people. And they remember...

On 8/10/2016 at 9:55 AM, Boered said:

Good post.   Until I see enough support for someone better I'm voting to keep her out.   Sucks to have to have it that way but it is what it is.  If she wasn't so bad I'd vote Johnson but I think she is so rotten I simply can't do it.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump used a similar tactic on many contractors in Chicago when they built the Trump tower. That was a HUGE job. And he basically fucked alot of people. And they remember...

Problem is there will always be those who forget or don't stand their ground cause they are too desperate for any work.