Check your account email address ×

Miles Per Gallon?

Just now, thewayout said:

Whatever. Don’t care if it does 103 or 113, any stock (or Preston modded) 800 that lines up right now is getting curb stomped. They can pass me after a half mile, at that point I already won :lol: 

I told your ass they were a fucking nightmare out of the hole. I raced some sleds that are quick with mine and it destroyed them out of the hole and through the midrange. I just do a lot of higher speed riding and I really enjoy having the hammer down and the 800's dont get that done. I had a fucking massive boner everytime I clamped the cfr and watched the speedo pull right through 100 into the teens with ease. That is a fucking riot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Grudge racing is fun, but it gets boring after a few runs black tar Ben!!!!!

You come up and run the river with us down and back for a few days and tell me how boring racing is :lol: You'd be trying to lower your sled and inch here and there and looking for more power and gear

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: what a fucking pussy.....I want a trail sled that runs like a lake racer. You want shiny shocks you can brag about but have no use for 

You know, they trained a monkey to race a sled on the lake.  I think his name was “Ko-ko”.

:lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I told your ass they were a fucking nightmare out of the hole. I raced some sleds that are quick with mine and it destroyed them out of the hole and through the midrange. I just do a lot of higher speed riding and I really enjoy having the hammer down and the 800's dont get that done. I had a fucking massive boner everytime I clamped the cfr and watched the speedo pull right through 100 into the teens with ease. That is a fucking riot 

That chassis just robs HP on the top end. The Indy chassis is much faster up top then the rush. The power out of the hole is just something special. I’ve never ridden a stock sled that felt that strong. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You come up and run the river with us down and back for a few days and tell me how boring racing is :lol: You'd be trying to lower your sled and inch here and there and looking for more power and gear

We ran the methdo-lands with you. It was fun for sure. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

That chassis just robs HP on the top end. The Indy chassis is much faster up top then the rush. The power out of the hole is just something special. I’ve never ridden a stock sled that felt that strong. 

Yup.....and it takes power to overcome that drag. 

3 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

so you average 200-230miles a gas tank WOW that is fantastic

They're a far cry from my old yammy 600 and Doo 600HO which couldn't pass a gas pump. We barely got 10m/gal and had to watch the odometer. Two years ago ran from chelmsford to Gowganda at a pretty good clip and out of 10 sleds 4 of us with the same sleds are the only ones not needing to put gas in. 

18 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I’m a fan of the red, but any color looks awesome. Red brings back the memories of the original xcr. 

19E94985-53B0-43A3-9966-873ADAD01935.jpeg

Polaris sure ruled with that sled....not a Doo out there even close. Beauty sled

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We went out one day and a buddies sled blew a relay. I towed him for about 30kms and he doubled on the back of mine for another 50-60kms. Total kms were 300 and low in gas but no light came on. Next season I'm gonna run it till the light comes on and see how far I can go.

if we are pushing and running low my 15 gade is usually 2nd to shut down first is my buds 800 carb gade . I always have a gallon on the back though  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Consumer model riders are just that. :lol: Why doesn’t that hay baler work on the track?  “TERRAIN DOMINATION!!!”

Shhhh....I’ll bitch slap you with Revs cucky-canoe.

:lmao:

Guy buys a tossed away race sled and thinks he's all that as he does his annual 300 mile season averaging 24 mph :lmao: rookie 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Guy buys a tossed away race sled and thinks he's all that as he does his annual 300 mile season averaging 24 mph :lmao: rookie 

First of all, it had one mile on it.  B.) Hell, my etec said I averaged 36 and I know I’m faster now.  3.) Enjoy your “miles of smiles”.  Maybe get you a heated seat!!!!  Just remember to look behind you frequently, faster more skilled riders would like to pass you safely ....without having to make you shit your pants.

Just now, Zambroski said:

First of all, it had one mile on it.  B.) Hell, my etec said I averaged 36 and I know I’m faster now.  3.) Enjoy your “miles of smiles”.  Maybe get you a heated seat!!!!  Just remember to look behind you frequently, faster more skilled riders would like to pass you safely ....without having to make you shit your pants.

:lol: OK I see that clapped out ex racer is a touchy subject for you tranny B!!!11

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh no... Now ZamBRO is triggered again.