Check your account email address ×

Miles Per Gallon?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Lolololzzzzzz

I was just about to post the same thing about the WILD.  It’s a scoring fest but the Blues are getting prison raped!  Nice to see us busting out some playoff hockey down the stretch!

Hopefully we show up to play the Yotes and it will be a quick 6 game streak and starting to really peak at the right time. The Zooker , Stahl Granny line is the best I've seen ever maybe for the good guys. Stahl is easily the best player to ever put a wild sweater on as well. Guy just brings it every single night without question

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'd love to shoot that clown in the groin with a bazooka  :bc:

Dude, you’d literally have to stand in line.  His whole family got death threats around these parts when he got his “firing bonus”.  Guy was a first class fuck head.  Arctic Cat hasn’t had the best management luck.  Their board has made some really poor decisions.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weren’t you just complaining about your Poo mysteriously blowing exhaust bellows at the speed of smell?

:flush:

:lol2:

Maybe... Lolol. 

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I grabbed a hold of a stuck Artco powervalve servo motor once with a pair of channel locks , unseized it and put on another 500 miles that weekend :lol: 

Buttman ripped that sucker out, grinded on it like a dentist cleaning some teeth, shoved it back in, and it ran good as new. Gotta hand it to the firecats. You can tear the thing apart and conduct surgery on it like no other. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude.. It was miserable. The thing ran like shit. 

Did you ring up XCR1250 on it?  He’s good as fuck.  I can ask around too if you want.  I know some pretty good Poo pipe hittin’ muthas up here too.

Are you on HCS?

Of all the sleds I’ve ridden with the 1000 cat is about the closest to the etec on mileage. The big motor doesn’t have to work that hard for typical trail riding. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

You come up and run the river with us down and back for a few days and tell me how boring racing is :lol: You'd be trying to lower your sled and inch here and there and looking for more power and gear

That sounds like a blast. 

Here is the river we ride.....we start up by forbes and ride down to meadowlands and then to floodwood. We also ride back up the whiteface river fork to cotton sometimes. It is all fantastic riding and its very easy to do 100-150-200 mile day. 

river.png

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The jets are anything special...420's  to be safe.  I can get better if I am easy on the flipper.  It's on par with other IQR's, but you don't want to pass a gas station. 

If I ever get to where I need to ride conservatively to get better gas mileage, I'm selling my sled and buying a canoe.  Then, I'm going to kill myself.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I ever get to where I need to ride conservatively to get better gas mileage, I'm selling my sled and buying a canoe.  Then, I'm going to kill myself.

No need to worry when you have 8 mile rides :snack: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

No need to worry when you have 8 mile rides :snack: 

:lol: They aren't 8 mile rides.  They are 38!!!  get it str8t!  AND GNAR ASS RIDES!  I don't do "fun factor, miles of smiles".  I'm not a tourist.  

Just keep looking behind you.  Tell your husband to do the same!

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: They aren't 8 mile rides.  They are 38!!!  get it str8t!  AND GNAR ASS RIDES!  I don't do "fun factor, miles of smiles".  I'm not a tourist.  

Just keep looking behind you.  Tell your husband to do the same!

Look behind me as you've topped out at 60 and run out of premix 30 miles ago? Oh right I have to go back to help I guess :dunno::lol: northern Ontario trails are not friendly to that Ricky racer! 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Look behind me as you've topped out at 60 and run out of premix 30 miles ago? Oh right I have to go back to help I guess :dunno::lol: northern Ontario trails are not friendly to that Ricky racer! 

Then you don't have to worry about me riding those trails.  I don't ride on highways.  I have a truck to do that.  It has heated seats too! :lol:

RR doesn't seem to have any issues doing a 50 mile loop. :dunno:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

RR doesn't seem to have any issues doing a 50 mile loop. :dunno:

He and transboner can double when his sled runs out of premix 40 miles into the "big" 50 mile loop :lol: 

He and transboner can double when his sled runs out of premix 40 miles into the "big" 50 mile loop :lol: 

I can swing 50 miles on a full tank.  And if need be, I can convert my tank to hold another 3-4 gallons for about $50 in hardware store parts.  Why would you think I don't carry oll with me to get gas?  Do you carry oil on your sled?

"Miles of smiles!!"  Get some selfies!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can swing 50 miles on a full tank.  And if need be, I can convert my tank to hold another 3-4 gallons for about $50 in hardware store parts.  Why would you think I don't carry oll with me to get gas?  Do you carry oil on your sled?

"Miles of smiles!!"  Get some selfies!

My sled can go a long time with out filling oil :dunno: yes you can always change the gas tank but you'll always still be a faggot :lol: 

:bc: 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

My sled can go a long time with out filling oil :dunno: yes you can always change the gas tank but you'll always still be a faggot :lol: 

:bc: 

They should  put that in the brocure!  "Can go a long time without filling with oil."  Put it right after gas mileage.  :lmao:

Homosexuals can do everything heterosexuals can do.....except please the opposite sex.  I'm a lesbian.