Check your account email address ×

Miles Per Gallon?

2012 1100 turbo sno pro, trail riding, 87 octane, averages 15 mpg, this season, just past 7500 miles on it and power and mpg went up. 

if I'm running 91 octane and really beating the piss out of it or pushing waste deep snow all day it drops to 12 mpg

I've been told if I put a muffler and a tune in it the mpg goes up

1 minute ago, Jet said:

2012 1100 turbo sno pro, trail riding, 87 octane, averages 15 mpg, this season, just past 7500 miles on it and power and mpg went up. 

if I'm running 91 octane and really beating the piss out of it or pushing waste deep snow all day it drops to 12 mpg

yes a muffler and tune can make it go up but your thumb will likely make it go down with the muffler and tune :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jet said:

That’s good as shit!

You know, I think I remember you buying that sled and having a shot load of issues with it and posting on HCS about it.  Was that you?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s good as shit!

You know, I think I remember you buying that sled and having a shot load of issues with it and posting on HCS about it.  Was that you?

Yes it was him.   Then again who hasn't had issues with cats..... Oops knock on wood! 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yes it was him.   Then again who hasn't had issues with cats..... Oops knock on wood! 

We pulled a stick exhaust valve with a vice grips and cleaned it with a screwdriver like methed our hilljacks this weekend. Another weekend riding cat... sad. 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I haven’t.  Not that weren’t self induced anyway. :lol:

But what brand piston reliability kit did you go with?  Did Poo cover your sheared off steering post under warranty?  Did yours come with the optional fade?  I hear many find using rebar and JB weld  to keep those A-arms from collapsing under rider weight or small frozen drifts.

:lol:

Oh, and real “dino oil” supposedly helps tremendously with the piston slap....even with the “reliable” pistons.  Meh....all part of the “FUN FACTOR”.  Look!  Look how the Rush platform lifts the skis in the air!!!!  Look!  Look at the powa!!!!!

:lmao:

Throw aways.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But what brand piston reliability kit did you go with?  Did Poo cover your sheared off steering post under warranty?  Did yours come with the optional fade?  I hear many find using rebar and JB weld  to keep those A-arms from collapsing under rider weight or small frozen drifts.

Oh, and real “dino oil” supposedly helps tremendously with the piston slap....even with the “reliable” pistons.  Meh....all part of the “FUN FACTOR”.  Look!  Look how the Rush platform lifts the skis in the air!!!!  Look!  Look at the powa!!!!!

Throw aways.

dude.....I could break the chinese pot metal cast a-arm mounts on the procross with a pair of 3" harbor freight pliers :lol: 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We pulled a stick exhaust valve with a vice grips and cleaned it with a screwdriver like methed our hilljacks this weekend. Another weekend riding cat... sad. 

Weren’t you just complaining about your Poo mysteriously blowing exhaust bellows at the speed of smell?

:flush:

:lol2:

Just now, f7ben said:

dude.....I could break the chinese pot metal cast a-arm mounts on the procross with a pair of 3" harbor freight pliers :lol: 

No, you couldn’t.  I know.  I crashed the fuck outa mine and nope....mounts were good to go!

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I grabbed a hold of a stuck Artco powervalve servo motor once with a pair of channel locks , unseized it and put on another 500 miles that weekend :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Throw aways.

Save the poo butthurt I am riding a cat :lol: 4E54B3A3-C45B-4451-86BA-AC8CE954A1F5.thumb.jpeg.1519d668dadb626d1988bc882c2ffad1.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s good as shit!

Yep, I Spring checked it from country cat and they tried to give me the run around on warranty and I got cat involved!! I had cat shipping parts to my door!! The only known problem that didn't bite me was the jack shaft, otherwise it had every single failure they were known for me. I think what got cat on my side is they knew I had a 2003 f7 with 4 years of warranty and a 2008 f1000 with 4 years of warranty and they were able to look at my service history and saw that I had a legitimate bitch with my turbo!!

I switched dealers too mid way thru warranty. 

sled is fixed now and working good. 

No, you couldn’t.  I know.  I crashed the fuck outa mine and nope....mounts were good to go!

I barely goose down feather touched mine and I had to replace it....fucking a-arms were the thinnest material I had ever seen. Lower sheared in half. The mount breaking really fuckingp pissed me off as it was a fucking motherfucker to change

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You couldn't straighten out a paper clip !!!!!1111  

I'd tear your arm out of socket and beat Transzam until the spot where his brain is supposed to be was exposed 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

2 minutes ago, Jet said:

Yep, I Spring checked it from country cat and they tried to give me the run around on warranty and I got cat involved!! I had cat shipping parts to my door!! The only known problem that didn't bite me was the jack shaft, otherwise it had every single failure they were known for me. I think what got cat on my side is they knew I had a 2003 f7 with 4 years of warranty and a 2008 f1000 with 4 years of warranty and they were able to look at my service history and saw that I had a legitimate bitch with my turbo!!

I switched dealers too mid way thru warranty. 

sled is fixed now and working good. 

Country Cat have you the runaround?  Wow.  I love them.  I think they are under new management since 2012 though???

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I barely goose down feather touched mine and I had to replace it....fucking a-arms were the thinnest material I had ever seen. Lower sheared in half. The mount breaking really fuckingp pissed me off as it was a fucking motherfucker to change

It takes more than stolen tool kits from your clapped out Craigslist sales to maintain a sled properly.  I’m guessing you shouldn’t own BBQ tools. :lmao:

Honeslty,  I’ve only owned two Cats.  My first was a REAL RR and now this SX.  Both tough as fucking shit.  Maybe some of their other models are weaker?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd tear your arm out of socket and beat Transzam until the spot where his brain is supposed to be was exposed 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

You come at me with somebody’s arm with the intent to beat my empty skull in and, not gonna lie....I may just be like “FUCK!!!!!!”

:upset:

Country Cat have you the runaround?  Wow.  I love them.  I think they are under new management since 2012 though???

It takes more than stolen tool kits from your clapped out Craigslist sales to maintain a sled properly.  I’m guessing you shouldn’t own BBQ tools. :lmao:

Honeslty,  I’ve only owned two Cats.  My first was a REAL RR and now this SX.  Both tough as fucking shit.  Maybe some of their other models are weaker?

You come at me with somebody’s arm with the intent to beat my empty skull in and, not gonna lie....I may just be like “FUCK!!!!!!”

:upset:

Mine was a 2012 I bought with 46 miles from an old man. I sold it with under 150 after I had to tear it apart to work on it. Biggest fucking abortion I had ever seen in my life. Thank god I sold that fucking garbage. I got what I paid for it minus the cost of fixing the damage

Mine was a 2012 I bought with 46 miles from an old man. I sold it with under 150 after I had to tear it apart to work on it. Biggest fucking abortion I had ever seen in my life. Thank god I sold that fucking garbage. I got what I paid for it minus the cost of fixing the damage

Yeah, 2012 was captain Home Depot’s rush job to market with Chinese plumbing parts.  Abortion first year.  But, certainly had the looks.  Still best looking ahitnout there and really got he other OEMS moving on some R & D.  My RR was a 13 and short of my own fuckery...solid as a mother fucker.  Beast solid.  Two rides and I was a Cat guy.

Yeah, 2012 was captain Home Depot’s rush job to market with Chinese plumbing parts.  Abortion first year.  But, certainly had the looks.  Still best looking ahitnout there and really got he other OEMS moving on some R & D.  My RR was a 13 and short of my own fuckery...solid as a mother fucker.  Beast solid.  Two rides and I was a Cat guy.

Mine was the 2012 retro and was bonerific good looking.....unfortunately that was all it did well as far as I could tell :lol: 

Now fucktard.......HOW ABOUT THEM WILD SKULL FUCKING MIKE YEO IN THE FACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened was the dealer that sold me my f7 and f1000 lost rights to cat somehow and cat merged with my local ski doo/Yamaha/Polaris dealer. 

I blew my pipe on my f10 at end of season so just for fun I brought it to country cat and they were great, then that spring they had proto type 1100 turbo procross on the show room floor so I thought why not? Great service,great price, great dealer. 

Well, when they had 100's and 100's of broken down pro cross under warranty sitting out back and I had to wait in lines at the service desk to get mine checked in. I thought oh shit!!  I was really nice but sure shit they started pulling customer pay card out on me I couldn't believe it!! 

I think cat might have straightened them out on it. Never went back to see, loaded my sled up and got the hell out of there

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd love to shoot that clown in the groin with a bazooka  :bc:

Mine was the 2012 retro and was bonerific good looking.....unfortunately that was all it did well as far as I could tell :lol: 

Now fucktard.......HOW ABOUT THEM WILD SKULL FUCKING MIKE YEO IN THE FACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolololzzzzzz

I was just about to post the same thing about the WILD.  It’s a scoring fest but the Blues are getting prison raped!  Nice to see us busting out some playoff hockey down the stretch!