Check your account email address ×

Miles Per Gallon?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They should  put that in the brocure!  "Can go a long time without filling with oil."  Put it right after gas mileage.  :lmao:

Homosexuals can do everything heterosexuals can do.....except please the opposite sex.  I'm a lesbian.

:lol:

You’re so triggered again... 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

He doesn't like the fact that not everyone rides a clapped out race sled.   Not sure why it enrages him :lol: 

There is no such thing as a race sled thats not clapped out.....that is the nature of race sleds.....they are built clapped out 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No you...

giphy.webp

Get your own material....I posted that about your races last weekend.  And my sled doesn't have reverse.

Still, video is funny as fuck.  Makes me wonder if that's why they installed than annoying "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP" when vehicle is in reverse.  "R'...For RACE!!!!  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Really don't pay much attention to MPG's other than comparison to other sleds on the same fill up.  The day I concern myself whether or not I'm getting x miles per gallon is the day I quite riding.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is no such thing as a race sled thats not clapped out.....that is the nature of race sleds.....they are built clapped out 

That's a weird statement.  They are built like every other assembly line sled.....they just use GNAR parts....GNAR!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111

Get your own material....I posted that about your races last weekend.  And my sled doesn't have reverse.

Still, video is funny as fuck.  Makes me wonder if that's why they installed than annoying "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP" when vehicle is in reverse.  "R'...For RACE!!!!  :lol:

That fucking flat brim poser faggot must have had some Death Punch blaring in his ears not to hear his sled shut down. It makes sense if you just look at the faggot. Fucking moron is probably thinking "Man...this Bad Company song is the best song FFDP ever wrote" DERP

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's a weird statement.  They are built like every other assembly line sled.....they just use GNAR parts....GNAR!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111

tiny gas tank , no oil injection , gearing for 60 mph , shocks valved so stiff there is no ride in and on and on and on ..... = clapped the fuck out

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Really don't pay much attention to MPG's other than comparison to other sleds on the same fill up.  The day I concern myself whether or not I'm getting x miles per gallon is the day I quite riding.  :lol:  

When you ride a premix race sled, you need to make sure you're never 50 miles from gas :lol: and make sure your buddies don't ride faster than 60 or you fall far behind! 

tiny gas tank , no oil injection , gearing for 60 mph , shocks valved so stiff there is no ride in and on and on and on ..... = clapped the fuck out

:lol: No...gonna have to stick with  GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111  

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

When you ride a premix race sled, you need to make sure you're never 50 miles from gas :lol: and make sure your buddies don't ride faster than 60 or you fall far behind! 

Ok, this doesn't make any sense to me.  Is this Neal?

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Just need to know how many gallons  you put in.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark

:lol: No...gonna have to stick with  GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111  

:lmao:

Ok, this doesn't make any sense to me.  Is this Neal?

I think everyone else on the forum is correct, you might be slow!   

Just now, Kev144 said:

You can stay back at camp with the other women while the men ride their sleds.  Just make sure dinner is ready by 6! :lol: 

Dude....you ride a chick sled....you aint got much more than Ricky Racer on tap there :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....you ride a chick sled....you aint got much more than Ricky Racer on tap there :lol: 

Settle down River runner :lol: I could out ride you, putting you into the pickers RR style!!!111

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You can stay back at camp with the other women while the men ride their sleds.  Just make sure dinner is ready by 6! :lol: 

Hey @Zambroski do you want to know why we let 600's ride in our group?  

Who else is gonna make the sammiches.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Maybe if I was on Zams 60mph wonderbuggy

I've heard on the forum that you are great at sinking others sleds, crashing into curbs and selling them or blowing others sleds up.  No one has mentioned your trail riding ability yet so it can't be that impressive :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I've heard on the forum that you are great at sinking others sleds, crashing into curbs and selling them or blowing others sleds up.  No one has mentioned your trail riding ability yet so it can't be that impressive :lol: 

I've never blown anyone elses sled up and I have no idea what you are babbling about on the rest. 

I've never blown anyone elses sled up and I have no idea what you are babbling about on the rest. 

Sunk dons phazer - check

Hit a curb with your procross with less than 50 miles and sold it - check 

Blew up bussboys f7 and handed it off to drew - check 

Need I say more :lol: 

Edited by Kev144