Miles Per Gallon?

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Sunk dons phazer - check

Hit a curb with your procross with less than 50 miles and sold it - check 

Blew up bussboys f7 and handed it off to drew - check 

Need I say more :lol: 

It was Carin's phazer

Procross had 140 miles on it

Buss's f7 was running perfect when I handed it back to Drew....his fat ass blew it up miles later trying to race my 1200

:owned: 

Just now, f7ben said:

It was Carin's phazer

Procross had 140 miles on it

Buss's f7 was running perfect when I handed it back to Drew....his fat ass blew it up miles later trying to race my 1200

:owned: 

:lol: you are too much benn2many :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sounds about right.  :lol:  

Actually, I wonder what it is (not that I care).  It's got 20/49 gearing.  Most mountain sleds have around that.  I think Cat's long track has 22/48 so, I'd bet it's just under those on tope speed.  I jus get there REALLY fast.

21 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You can stay back at camp with the other women while the men ride their sleds.  Just make sure dinner is ready by 6! :lol: 

DEAL!!!   Wait...send pictures of your women.  GO TO PM!!!!!!  :lmao:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe if I was on Zams 60mph wonderbuggy

:lmao:

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hey @Zambroski do you want to know why we let 600's ride in our group?  

Who else is gonna make the sammiches.  :lol:  

Hmmm....do better.  

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I've heard on the forum that you are great at sinking others sleds, crashing into curbs and selling them or blowing others sleds up.  No one has mentioned your trail riding ability yet so it can't be that impressive :lol: 

:groin:

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sunk dons phazer - check

Hit a curb with your procross with less than 50 miles and sold it - check 

Blew up bussboys f7 and handed it off to drew - check 

Need I say more :lol: 

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

tiny gas tank , no oil injection , gearing for 60 mph , shocks valved so stiff there is no ride in and on and on and on ..... = clapped the fuck out

Yeah, You have to do a lot to them, but it's not to hard, just takes time.

I changed everything you listed.  They make a pretty tough trail sled once you do what it takes to de-snocross them.

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I changed everything you listed.  They make a pretty tough trail sled once you do what it takes to de-snocross them.

Fuck it!  I just put some idlers on the front of the track and added a sway bar.  It’s stoooopid!!!!!! :lmao:

Ill do some slight clutching this summer and I’ll need the rears revalued a smidge.  Other than that...GTG!

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck it!  I just put some idlers on the front of the track and added a sway bar.  It’s stoooopid!!!!!! :lmao:

Ill do some slight clutching this summer and I’ll need the rears revalued a smidge.  Other than that...GTG!

:thumbsup:  And you should get a wrap like this:

2018i500sled.jpg

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

And monster stickers?

WOAH!  Slow down now.  A sweetly cropped mohawk helmet AND monster stickers?  No whey!!!  That's ballin' at a high level! 

If you can ride like that, you retired too soon from racing!

:bc:

Did another 180 miles today and the 1100 procross turbo is getting 15 mpg on 87 octane and it was mid 40's out!! How does a sled that will carry the skis at will right on past the c note with ease be so efficient? That's cool, I'm knocking on 8,000 miles and I swear the engine is getting stronger and stronger!! Is this damn thing still breaking in? How tight did Suzuki build these? Also for the record, I'm the only guy that I know who followed the strict 500 mile break in and never modded any thing ever. Next winter I want put in a 14 inch wide trick with some chisels and see what this thing will run in a 1000 feet!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Jet said:

Did another 180 miles today and the 1100 procross turbo is getting 15 mpg on 87 octane and it was mid 40's out!! How does a sled that will carry the skis at will right on past the c note with ease be so efficient? That's cool, I'm knocking on 8,000 miles and I swear the engine is getting stronger and stronger!! Is this damn thing still breaking in? How tight did Suzuki build these? Also for the record, I'm the only guy that I know who followed the strict 500 mile break in and never modded any thing ever. Next winter I want put in a 14 inch wide trick with some chisels and see what this thing will run in a 1000 feet!

Aren't you the same guy that spent like a year or two on these forums complaining non stop about this same sled? :pc:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Aren't you the same guy that spent like a year or two on these forums complaining non stop about this same sled? :pc:

How easy some forget 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep. Basically cried for 2 years. Wanted to sell it cause he couldn't afford it, times were tight  and couldn't get wife to go to work....

Same guy?

19 hours ago, racer254 said:

This.  Granted it was 20 years ago, but i used to have a little XCR440 SP racer that was a riot to trail ride.  Good luck keeping up in the tight stuff. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

yeah, i was wondering that myself.  Is he still talking about his 12 turbo?

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You should have just bought a R-XC...  :news:

You know, I went back and forth on that.  If I got the r-XC I want to regear and reclutch it anyway.  I always wanted a SX to play with just to see how it would work for how I ride. I got to have Team Arctic remap it at the Duluth races so it was cool to talk to them and get it the way i wanted.  My buddy has an RXC and took mine for a quick spin then, sold his and bought a SXer. :lmao: Tha faggot.

Bonus....it’s cool to have something different on the trails.  

:bc:

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was the bottle talking...