Check your account email address ×

All blue sidewinder

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Seen one of these at the races on Saturday. What a gorgeous sled. Best looking on the market right now. Too bad Yamaha fucking sucks 

24F1C5DA-2721-483C-80F4-15B6F6F302D3.jpeg

That's my sled. :lol: Well the 137" version.    I like what the white wheels did to balance the color.  

20171104_122939_resized.jpg

20171215_125933.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

meh....I like the black thundercat better

X2 I was looking at one and wanted to like it and buy it but didn’t feel right on it.  Which tune do you prefer to get ? Hurricane or TD ? I did see the whole clusterfuck on hcs about TD before they deleted the topic 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

X2 I was looking at one and wanted to like it and buy it but didn’t feel right on it.  Which tune do you prefer to get ? Hurricane or TD ? I did see the whole clusterfuck on hcs about TD before they deleted the topic 

I dont think you can go wrong with any of them , you just gotta keep good gas in them. I had some issues with Hurricane on a fairly large purchase I made with him. Basically zero service after sale and he screwed me on US to Nook conversion after he said that he would not.

TD Ben is an idiot but his stuff works

Evo is the real deal and sleds are their hobby.....they tune 200k porsches and build 25k motors for cars etc etc.

D&D stuff works well also and I just advised my buddy to send his ecu to D&D for the slingshot flash and dump his speedwerx junk which he did.

55 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Seen one of these at the races on Saturday. What a gorgeous sled. Best looking on the market right now. Too bad Yamaha fucking sucks 

24F1C5DA-2721-483C-80F4-15B6F6F302D3.jpeg

That's a pretty sexy field bustin, warm up shack boozin, snowmachine.   You know you wannit.  :bc:  

How they doing racing them?  I see they are putting up some 150MPH ice runs.  :crazy:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sledderj said:

That's a pretty sexy field bustin, warm up shack boozin, snowmachine.   You know you wannit.  :bc:  

How they doing racing them?  I see they are putting up some 150MPH ice runs.  :crazy:  

They can’t come anywhere close to competing with the older sleds that are set up. Yet. Harnessing 300-400 hp takes a lot of time 

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

The blue looks wicked titty in person 

I used to really like the Yamahas with the white tunnels and blue cowling. That color just looks great on sleds.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More mad at Yamaha for falling on their own sword and sticking with their antiquated ideas that were proven wrong a decade ago.  Now, they have to borrow a chassis.  Clowns.

But but but ,you guys borrow engines ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We didn't borrow....we negotiated for that 4stroke..  I'll bet you can't find one single person that wouldn't go back to the Zook for the 1100.  Not one.

Did the negotiations involve giving Yamaha a chassis 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Did the negotiations involve giving Yamaha a chassis 

Well, to tell you the truth....I get conflicting stories on how all that shit went down.  I used to think it did...but not so sure anymore.  This is a fucked up relationship and most, including me, would just as soon see it all go away.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, to tell you the truth....I get conflicting stories on how all that shit went down.  I used to think it did...but not so sure anymore.  This is a fucked up relationship and most, including me, would just as soon see it all go away.

No backpedaling now ,ya bastdid :lol:

• Haha 1