Check your account email address ×

2019 artic cAt preedictions!!!111

Rod

Im not a fan of Cats mtn offerings.

But I gotta say, I am very interested in this Alpha shit. Looks good in theory, hopefully its a game changer.

But its 15lbs lighter and the fucking sled is STILL 30lbs heavier than an Axys. FFS Cat, get with the fuckin program!

Edited by Legend

21 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

When ? Tomorrow night @ 10 pm ? Will be interesting to see if they release new 840 motor. 

What’s with this 840/850 nonsense. Just make a 900

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What’s with this 840/850 nonsense. Just make a 900

Would you want to be the one to follow Poos epic 900 confusion debacle?  890 or a 910. :lol:

That 900 has to be the biggest pile of shit  to ever be bolted to any chassis...in anything.  Considering Poos history with piston “squeak”, chatter and skirt droppings, that 900 is actually quite an accomplishment in turdery.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Would you want to be the one to follow Poos epic 900 confusion debacle?  890 or a 910. :lol:

That 900 has to be the biggest pile of shit  to ever be bolted to any chassis...in anything.  Considering Poos history with piston “squeak”, chatter and skirt droppings, that 900 is actually quite an accomplishment in turdery.

I don’t mean being that POS back lol. Their big bore twins have been crap since 2004 

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don’t mean being that POS back lol. Their big bore twins have been crap since 2004 

The 840 is an easy stroked version of the 800HO and would be an excellent engine. To be honest the current 800HO is just as good as anything cat has two stroke wise. Maybe better

The only thing polaris really needs is to put the weber 850 in the axys and then they would have a lineup that no other manu could match

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 840 is an easy stroked version of the 800HO and would be an excellent engine. To be honest the current 800HO is just as good as anything cat has two stroke wise. Maybe better

The only thing polaris really needs is to put the weber 850 in the axys and then they would have a lineup that no other manu could match

Polaris sucks 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Best chassis on snow by a wide margin and their toy motor is as good as cats toy motor and as good as doo's overpriced toy motor

Man, I love you and because I love you I can tell you this:  you’d have a hard time finding lifelong Poo guys that will tell you that Poos mil is as good or better than AC’s or Doos.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I love you and because I love you I can tell you this:  you’d have a hard time finding lifelong Poo guys that will tell you that Poos mil is as good or better than AC’s or Doos.

Yeah... the Polaris guys just seem excited that it blows up a lot less than it used to

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not a Poo guy....have only owned 1 in my life and I sold it. I can tell you the new 800HO is every bit as good as the Zook 800 and probably better than cats POS ctec 800

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Reliable is questionable with cats flame thrower but no question the poo is faster than cats new 800.  Vince knows it first hand :snack: 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah... the Polaris guys just seem excited that it blows up a lot less than it used to

It blows up no more than any other 2s now and it performs extremely well.....what other metric is their to measure it by ????

Just now, Kev144 said:

Reliable is questionable with cats flame thrower but no question the poo is faster than cats new 800.  Vince knows it first hand :snack: 

That is probably because cat couldnt properly clutch a sled if you gave them a billion dollars to figure it out 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not a Poo guy....have only owned 1 in my life and I sold it. I can tell you the new 800HO is every bit as good as the Zook 800 and probably better than cats POS ctec 800

I haven’t heard anything bad about the Ctec