Check your account email address ×

2019 artic cAt preedictions!!!111

Rod

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Side hilling could be better?

That's what I'd think for sure but what adjustments come with the front end to assist that?  I don't know that I see a benefit of that much if nothing is done up front.  The low snow collection area makes a lot of sense though.  Meh...I don't ride "deep pow" anyway so, those gay sno-bikes are of as much interest to me as this.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

dont think it will handle like a bike if it dose game over for every one else lol.

we will see . It wont be all the M sleds the ones in pics have both . only the limited this yr I bet if a success the whole line the following . I am sure some of the test riders like it or it would not be put in to production 

Would the guys you know that ride the powder all the time be willing to take the risk whether they will like it or not and order one?? Serious question,,,

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hard to say how stiff the rods are in the track . but yeah if as flexible or breakable as modern fiberglass rods it could get squirmy or fuck it may wrap up the hill and grab more snow and shoot that fucker straight across   the hill . I want to try it before dropping the cash . 

Maybe carbon fiber track rods. Glass rods don't think will take the abuse.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what about the poo 1000/850 trippel single pipe sightings 

Fake news I heard. XCR with dynamix front suspension is the most believable rumor I've heard. new motor for 2020

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Would the guys you know that ride the powder all the time be willing to take the risk whether they will like it or not and order one?? Serious question,,,

Boy, I'd sure as hell would guess this thing is gonna be heavily endorsed by the "west's best" MTN guys.  :dunno:

Just now, HSR said:

the ones with money no prob some guys I roll with buy 2 or 3 a yr just dont care . me no I need to at min talk with some one I have ridden with and trust before I bought one . I am interested for sure . and I am like 90% sure I am turning my M in to insurance in the spring so I will be in the market . I am guessing race program pricing just shy of 10g no warranty . if no real review I will buy a hold over 18 for les $ and be just as happy . 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Fake news I heard. XCR with dynamix front suspension is the most believable rumor I've heard. new motor for 2020

I dont know I think it is being tested will it come to light ? I have gotten wind like 11 people have lost there jobs this yr already because of loose lips at poo

the ones with money no prob some guys I roll with buy 2 or 3 a yr just dont care . me no I need to at min talk with some one I have ridden with and trust before I bought one . I am interested for sure . and I am like 90% sure I am turning my M in to insurance in the spring so I will be in the market . I am guessing race program pricing just shy of 10g no warranty . if no real review I will buy a hold over 18 for les $ and be just as happy . 

:bc: Must be nice:thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

:bc: Must be nice:thumbsup:

yeah tell me about it lol .

I was with one of them on fri . good guys to know. first time I flew privet was with him . we all met at one of his factory's to head west . he had a semi waiting said he was not driving aging loaded up all the sleds and took the jet  and sleds showed up the next day . we just chilled at his place in brec 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know why this should be funny.  :lol: I don't know what those fuckers do out there or who rides for or on what.  

Related image

He's the poster boy for Polaris mountain riding.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah tell me about it lol .

I was with one of them on fri . good guys to know. first time I flew privet was with him . we all met at one of his factory's to head west . he had a semi waiting said he was not driving aging loaded up all the sleds and took the jet  and sleds showed up the next day . we just chilled at his place in brec 

Baller lifestyle :thumbsup: sweet

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He's the poster boy for Polaris mountain riding.

he started ridding snow x for poo then freestyle shit for cat then mountian for cat till like 11 or 12 then went back to poo . one of my buds sponsored him back in the day and built a lot of his motors . chris is a  follow the leader kind of guy not great if you actually want to learn something now Dan Adams is a epic rider and will teach you more in 1 day that a winter with chris.

I did not have the $$ to play back then but my bud was busting my balls all the time to ride out to CO and ride with this chris kid he sponsored . I just did not want to be the guy with the sled that may or may not make it back home lol   

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Baller lifestyle :thumbsup: sweet

yeah he dose not get out with us much but he is always a baller . I know his 2nd  x wife pretty well she took him for a 4mill house and 12mill . she found the video  of some 20 yr old blowing him in his  baby blue convert Ferrari in Miami  on one of his old phones lol . fuck it he has a 24 yr old living in the house now he is just over 50 lol 

Jeezus, had no idea when I bought my procross back 2011 that cat was keeping that design 8 years later!!!

is there really anybody gonna buy one of these? Hell yeah there is, cat has the most reliable chassis and the most reliable engines, the rest of the sled is so so. 

But so so is better then popping engines and bending nuns

there is always a black option 

I do love black.  I wish I could find some black panels for my SX.  Just gonna have to change the bottom side pans and headlight faring.  I think that'll look good next year.