Check your account email address ×

2019 artic cAt preedictions!!!111

Rod

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not a Poo guy....have only owned 1 in my life and I sold it. I can tell you the new 800HO is every bit as good as the Zook 800 and probably better than cats POS ctec 800

Poo has come a long way....and only a half dozen years or more behind the rest of the OEMS on mils.

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Reliable is questionable with cats flame thrower but no question the poo is faster than cats new 800.  Vince knows it first hand :snack: 

No.

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I haven’t heard anything bad about the Ctec 

There isn’t much out there.  Not one single warranty claim for motor failure in the first year of its intro.  Just gotten better from there.  I’m a strong “zook” supporter myself but, I can’t deny the facts of what Cat has made with their new mil.  They may have other issues but motors isn’t one.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I love you and because I love you I can tell you this:  you’d have a hard time finding lifelong Poo guys that will tell you that Poos mil is as good or better than AC’s or Doos.

I think reliability is the #1 thing these days.  If one gives up 5 hp to another, WGAF.  Get me back to the truck and not cause me to lose the few days a season I have to ride.  The rest is personal preference.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poo has come a long way....and only a half dozen years or more behind the rest of the OEMS on mild.

No.

There isn’t much out there.  Not one single warranty claim for motor failure in the first year of its intro.  Just gotten better from there.  I’m a strong “zook” supporter myself but, I can’t deny the facts of what Cat has made with their new mild.

Dude.....Polaris had "ctec" in fucking 2007 ....sweet fuck you cat retards are as bad as Doo fanbois

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poo has come a long way....and only a half dozen years or more behind the rest of the OEMS on mild.

No.

There isn’t much out there.  Not one single warranty claim for motor failure in the first year of its intro.  Just gotten better from there.  I’m a strong “zook” supporter myself but, I can’t deny the facts of what Cat has made with their new mild.

What about the flaming exhaust fiasco?  Melting plastics all over North America :news: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poo has come a long way....and only a half dozen years or more behind the rest of the OEMS on mils.

No.

There isn’t much out there.  Not one single warranty claim for motor failure in the first year of its intro.  Just gotten better from there.  I’m a strong “zook” supporter myself but, I can’t deny the facts of what Cat has made with their new mil.  They may have other issues but motors isn’t one.

:lol:  Now you are guzzling the purple jizz.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....Polaris had "ctec" in fucking 2007 ....sweet fuck you cat retards are as bad as Doo fanbois

Why didn’t they release it then?  Doo has that shitty hay bailer in 2003....worked for shit.  So, perfect for Poo! :lol:

Why didn’t they release it then?  Doo has that shitty hay bailer in 2003....worked for shit.  So, perfect for Poo! :lol:

they fucking did release it you retard.....it was called CFI :lol: god damn are you clueless 

I love you straight line racers!  It’s the end all/beat all for sled testing.   

No wonder Poo has a small racing fan base. :lol:

REAL RACING.

Aren't you trail riding a race sled :snack: 

And typical "i lost" post. :news: 

Edited by Kev144