Check your account email address ×

2019 artic cAt preedictions!!!111

Rod

Just now, Zambroski said:

They designed it tho....Ooops.  Who the fuck makes Poo mils?  Poo?  They should stop that.  :lmao:

Cat couldn't make a clutch to save their lives.  First look at their new whiz bang 800 has it shooting flames and melting plastics.  How long have they been developing this slow Turd? Is it too late to go back to the zook motor?! :snack: 

So, they take fuel then.  Got it.

no ...they inject the gas while the exhaust port is still open you fucking moron. You know zero about sleds yet you argue like momo. All three are SDI systems and cats is barely better than the early CFI and is far worse than Doo SDI

Just now, f7ben said:

no ...they inject the gas while the exhaust port is still open you fucking moron. You know zero about sleds yet you argue like momo. All three are SDI systems and cats is barely better than the early CFI and is far worse than Doo SDI

Transbonski :owned: to the max!!

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The classic i got nothing so I'll change the subject :bc: 

For the Iron Dog race?  Are you serious?  Ok......Congratulations!  There...better?  How did Poo finish last year though?  WHat happened at the SOOOO!!!  THA SOOOOO!!!!!!

:lol:

Go lake race on your consumer model.  

For the Iron Dog race?  Are you serious?  Ok......Congratulations!  There...better?  How did Poo finish last year though?  WHat happened at the SOOOO!!!  THA SOOOOO!!!!!!

Go lake race on your consumer model.  

A humble you were right would have sufficed  but thanks for coming out :bc: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So they don't take fuel?  WTF?  

What's funny is you think this silly "round-a-bout" fuel delivery system rhetoric makes me somehow uninformed about how these mils work...and you somehow a genious.  Do you know what a "slight change" or "small difference" means in the injection process?

"ALL BASICALLY THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cool your jets, Alice.  See the funny irony in that statement?  Naww...you did.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So they don't take fuel?  WTF?  

What's funny is you think this silly "round-a-bout" fuel delivery system rhetoric makes me somehow uninformed about how these mils work...and you somehow a genious.  Do you know what a "slight change" or "small difference" means in the injection process?

"ALL BASICALLY THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cool your jets, Alice.  See the funny irony in that statement?  Naww...you did.  

Hes just pointing out how archaic cats fuel delivery is.

I love Poo guys....always just so beta-triggered!   Bring up racing and......

Image result for mad gif

Seems like you did when I just dropped iron dog name.  You went off on another tangent.   It's OK to lose once and a while.   :bc: You've been working overtime in this thread 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im sure he does....but brand loyalty makes people not see things as they are.

Take ballsack for example. :lol:

Ballsack is my favourite cat guy. He has had issues with his cats including carrying around a spare jackshaft with picture proof but will deny it til the day he dies :lol: 

Big sperm on the other side is doos Vince.  

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

SDI , CFI and Ctec are all essentially the same thing with minor differences ....they operate at relatively low fuel pressure and inject gas into the top of the cylinder 

Cat was about 10 years late to the party and their system is complete shit compared to doo's sdi calibrations 

What Polaris engine injects fuel into the top of the cylinder???

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Seems like you did when I just dropped iron dog name.  You went off on another tangent.   It's OK to lose once and a while.   :bc: You've been working overtime in this thread 

I don’t mind losing every once in awhile.  As long as I win the majority of the time. :lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im sure he does....but brand loyalty makes people not see things as they are.

Take ballsack for example. :lol:

I like Doo also and would own another.  The only Poo sled worth owning is the iQr.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Her certainly doesnt understand the difference between basic efi , sdi and DI as it pertains to a 2s

You need me to punch you in the neck?  How are we talking about differences in fuel delivery?  You brought that up when we began talking about motor reliability.  

Stop it.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t mind losing every once in awhile.  As long as I win the majority of the time. :lol:

I like Doo also and would own another.  The only Poo sled worth owning is the iQr.

You need me to punch you in the neck?  How are we talking about differences in fuel delivery?  You brought that up when we began talking about motor reliability.  

Stop it.

You brought up the Ctec you fucking retard.....you also inferred that it was something new. I simply made you aware that it is just a poor CFI/SDI system 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up.  You don’t know.  Ben is showing us how the fuel is delivered with only “minor differences”.

@AKIQPilot can clear all this up...he knows his shit about most things....I secretly message him for his yoda like knowledge. :lol:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they are the same basic injection systems you retard.....they inject gas at low rail pressure into the top of the cylinder instead of through transfer ports. None of them are DI and skidoo had theirs calibrated far better than the other two as seen in its ability to sip gas and oil and live a long life

You have me confused,, Polaris has always used transfer ports and the fuel takes the same path as a carbed engine,,, just without the oil

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You brought up the Ctec you fucking retard.....you also inferred that it was something new. I simply made you aware that it is just a poor CFI/SDI system 

Yeah...I brought it up because we were talking about motors.  And that’s what that motor platform goes by.  Then, you spazzed out like some biscuit-necked Indiana sledder.

Calm down!!!!!

Yeah...I brought it up because we were talking about motors.  And that’s what that motor platform goes by.  Then, you spazzed out like some biscuit-necked Indiana sledder.

Calm down!!!!!

Simmer down!!!! 

:lmao: