Check your account email address ×

2019 artic cAt preedictions!!!111

Rod

Just now, Kev144 said:

What a pompous moron!!!!11 I remember all the hcs guys raving about it as cats DI and it's not even close 

SDI , CFI and Ctec are all essentially the same thing with minor differences ....they operate at relatively low fuel pressure and inject gas into the top of the cylinder 

Cat was about 10 years late to the party and their system is complete shit compared to doo's sdi calibrations 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

SDI , CFI and Ctec are all essentially the same thing with minor differences ....they operate at relatively low fuel pressure and inject gas into the top of the cylinder 

Cat was about 10 years late to the party and their system is complete shit compared to doo's sdi calibrations 

Cats EFI always ran like crap compared to doos carbs :lol: 

dirty, Smokey rough running mother fuckers

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol:

I'm starting to realize why you own old tech.  It makes more sense.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell that to Poo then....they clearly fucked up their own brochure.  

:owned:

Poo win on Sunday.....PNG

we won the real gruelling races again.  Deep breaths.  Not sure why the hard core racers just won't touch cats on a multi day tough race as the iron dog.   :dunno: 

Edited by Kev144

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

we won the real gruelling races again.  Deep breaths.  Not sure why the hard core racers just won't touch cats on a multi day tough race as the iron dog.   :dunno: 

They won last yr remember.

Just now, f7ben said:

You just got fucking owned you know nothing retard ......just move along 

I'd ask for an explaination on "ownage" and how you think those are all "basically the same thing...with minor differences"...as that descriibes every internal combustion apparatus.  But....I'll just settle for this answer instead:

Image result for eating watermelon gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd ask for an explaination on "ownage" and how you think those are all "basically the same thing...with minor differences"...as that descriibes every internal combustion apparatus.  But....I'll just settle for this answer instead:

Is that you? You're wife must be happy at least :lol::bc: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Fucking tourists.  :lmao:

How are all those wins stacking up this year?  Lots?  Or, lots of second and third loser podium spots?  oh.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

they are the same basic injection systems you retard.....they inject gas at low rail pressure into the top of the cylinder instead of through transfer ports. None of them are DI and skidoo had theirs calibrated far better than the other two as seen in its ability to sip gas and oil and live a long life

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fucking tourists.  :lmao:

How are all those wins stacking up this year?  Lots?  Or, lots of second and third loser podium spots?  oh.

The classic i got nothing so I'll change the subject :bc: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

they are the same basic injection systems you retard.....they inject gas at low rail pressure into the top of the cylinder instead of through transfer ports. None of them are DI and skidoo had theirs calibrated far better than the other two as seen in its ability to sip gas and oil and live a long life

So, they take fuel then.  Got it.