Check your account email address ×

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Delivers Remarks in Detroit, MI 8/8/16

Just now, Skidooski said:

Trump just stands up there, flaps his lips and stupid shit usually comes out. Hillary has a hard time even speaking to a crowd lately without almost going into convulsions and you are focused on Teleprompters?

whoooooooooooosshhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

whoooooooooooosshhhhhhhhhhhhh

:lol: Keep focused on telepromters and who may have bitched about it years ago with the 'great speaker' Obama. These two fucktards are pure entertainment when they speak. Sort of like when you go into post whore mode ...endless laughing

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

" I won't allow the half of americans that pay no taxes to bear the burden of the other half that are not paying their fair share"

Obama or Hillary?

More deficit spending along with tax cuts, where have we seen this before?

As reported in the WSJ :news: 

The earlier proposal, released last September, would sharply lower income-tax rates on individuals and businesses. The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan project of the Urban Institute and Brookings Institution, has said the plan would reduce federal revenue by $9.5 trillion over a decade, making it far larger than the tax cuts enacted last decade by President George W. Bush.

The GOP nominee has also called for a big increase in infrastructure spending that would be financed by taking on new debt, but he hasn’t fleshed out details of that plan.

Budget experts say that even with a boost in economic growth, the combination of higher government spending on infrastructure—as well as other priorities that include a veterans’ health-care expansion and a ramp-up in border security—and large tax cuts could send deficits soaring.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pitches-tax-breaks-amid-speech-interruptions/ar-BBvo4xO

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Facts like the 18500 point Stock Market and 255,000 jobs added last week are manipulations.... :lol: 

Slopes DNC talking points conflicted today? Complains about the rich getting richer - brags about the stock market! :lol: 

His tax plan.......and I quote...

"They will go up a little bit," Trump said in a May 8 interview on ABC News' "This Week."

"No, no, on my plan they're going down. But by the time it's negotiated, they'll go up. Look, what I'm negotiating with the Democrats, I'm putting in a plan. I'm putting in my optimum plan. It's going to be negotiated," he said.

"By the time it gets negotiated, it's going to be a different plan. That's what I'd like to get, and we'll fight for it. But from a practical standpoint, it's going to get renegotiated. And in my opinion, the taxes for the rich will go up somewhat."

I watched it. It amazes me what a bunch of assholes the left is comprised of. The constant interruptions by people planted in the crowd was pathetic. You never see conservatives pull this at a Hillary or Obama event. 

So with childcare being a deduction a wealthy family can write off the expense of the au pair that is taking care of there child, and then we are going to borrow money for that because we are cutting taxes and we will be spending like crazy on infrastructure.......brilliant.

Now I am all for infrastructure being built and renovated as I stand to fill my pockets when that happens, but man haven't we seen what happened as recently as the Bush tax cuts along with crazy borrowing for the spending increases?

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So with childcare being a deduction a wealthy family can write off the expense of the au pair that is taking care of there child, and then we are going to borrow money for that because we are cutting taxes and we will be spending like crazy on infrastructure.......brilliant.

Now I am all for infrastructure being built and renovated as I stand to fill my pockets when that happens, but man haven't we seen what happened as recently as the Bush tax cuts along with crazy borrowing for the spending increases?

What happened to all the infrastructure spending with TARP?  Where did that money go?

Also, childcare is a deduction for everyone.  Don't you believe that's fair?

My local news did a great job of covering the protesters.

Not one single word he said was shown or reported, just 5 minutes of left wing, know nothing, idiots.

My favorite was the Muslim lady who had to be there because if Trump gets elected her children will end up in a concentration camp.

Then click over to clips of Hillary lying. No mention of a single protester.

No shame at all.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because you've obviously tuned back into fox news again. which, as i said, explains alot.

Did you mess the episode where wiki exposed that MSNBC and CNN are in cahoots with the DNC?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My goodness why do you hate families and jobs so much?

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

What happened to all the infrastructure spending with TARP?  Where did that money go?

Also, childcare is a deduction for everyone.  Don't you believe that's fair?

Well let's look at that racer, to keep it simple we will look at a household that grosses $75,000.00 a year and they take there kid to a child daycare center that cost $200.00 per week and we will base it on 50 weeks for a total cost of $10,000.00 per year which would be 13.3% of there gross income. Next let's look at a household that grosses $500,000.00 per year and they hire a nanny for $560.00 per week and we will base it on 50 weeks for a total cost of $28,000.00 per year which would be 5.6% of there income, do you believe that's fair for the taxpayers?

I based my costs on the chart at the link:  https://www.care.com/a/how-much-does-child-care-cost-1406091737

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

My local news did a great job of covering the protesters.

Not one single word he said was shown or reported, just 5 minutes of left wing, know nothing, idiots.

My favorite was the Muslim lady who had to be there because if Trump gets elected her children will end up in a concentration camp.

Then click over to clips of Hillary lying. No mention of a single protester.

No shame at all.

:lmao: the shit the unwashed masses get brainwashed by the DemonCUNTS for just unfuckingbelievable 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well let's look at that racer, to keep it simple we will look at a household that grosses $75,000.00 a year and they take there kid to a child daycare center that cost $200.00 per week and we will base it on 50 weeks for a total cost of $10,000.00 per year which would be 13.3% of there gross income. Next let's look at a household that grosses $500,000.00 per year and they hire a nanny for $560.00 per week and we will base it on 50 weeks for a total cost of $28,000.00 per year which would be 5.6% of there income, do you believe that's fair for the taxpayers?

I based my costs on the chart at the link:  https://www.care.com/a/how-much-does-child-care-cost-1406091737

:lmao: yah no fucking shit it's a lower percentage for the family with 7 times the income Ballsack :flush: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Get this stupid, being a deduction the taxpayer gets to pickup that 28K tab for the nanny :bc: 

Just taxes against income you fucking clown, do you even understand what a tax deduction even fucking is :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Just taxes against income you fucking clown, do you even understand what a tax deduction even fucking is :guzzle: 

Hey stupid the deduction won't do shit for the lower income earner, it's a huge bonus for the high income earner :bc:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey stupid the deduction won't do shit for the lower income earner, it's a huge bonus for the high income earner :bc:

You're as stupid as I knew you are :flush: