Check your account email address ×

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Delivers Remarks in Detroit, MI 8/8/16

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, has supported a plan to limit child care expenses to no more than 10% of a family’s income.

Well, that would seem to hurt the middle class family scenario that mp proposed more than the 500k family.  Instead of deducting the 10k, the middle class family would only get to deduct 7500.  Good plan. 

Clinton's plan is a credit along with subsidized care and would be a better benefit for working class folks.

Trumps plan is a boon to high income earners, and not so much for the average working Joe, it is what it is racer.

At the end of the day neither candidate has said how they plan to pay for their plans.....Like Trump and his wives we made the same decision to have my wife stay at home and raise our three boys, and of course that was at the expense of my wife giving up a very well paying job in the commercial real estate world, there just are not any free lunches.

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Clinton's plan is a credit along with subsidized care and would be a better benefit for working class folks.

Trumps plan is a boon to high income earners, and not so much for the average working Joe, it is what it is racer.

At the end of the day neither candidate has said how they plan to pay for their plans.....Like Trump and his wives we made the same decision to have my wife stay at home and raise our three boys, and of course that was at the expense of my wife giving up a very well paying job in the commercial real estate world, there just are not any free lunches.

the first 14 years with my first wife she stayed home also...didn't have many fancy toys but things were good!

We lived in a decent farm house. The kids helped with fire wood and our gardens.

The lake was a 1/10 of mile away and they had close to 200 acres to explore and play with our old ski-doo's and what not.

I believe in the KISS principle...so should our gov.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I guess I missed the spin on clinton's plan vs trumps.  I just feel if you are going to throw stones at one candidate about a subject maybe you should do the same for the other candidate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I guess I missed the spin on clinton's plan vs trumps.  I just feel if you are going to throw stones at one candidate about a subject maybe you should do the same for the other candidate.

Yes....you always do....:lol:

You guys act like these plans are carved in stone. Are we electing a dictator? None of these plans are going to be passed as is, there will be some compromise, there always is...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You guys act like these plans are carved in stone. Are we electing a dictator? None of these plans are going to be passed as is, there will be some compromise, there always is...

You're correct.  Some here just don't understand that.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

What spin racer?

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

More men should support their wifes and not have them work at least when they have kids...raise your own kids people...the world will be a better place for it..including your kids.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Neither of them is going to change the tax laws. Those laws have been bought and paid for...

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Neither of them is going to change the tax laws. Those laws have been bought and paid for...

and that's where the next prez needs to start.

Everything is so convoluted nowadays...I'm trying to figure out the best medicare deal and it's a cluster fawk.

That's the way the politicians like it to be.

Edited by Capt.Storm