Check your account email address ×

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Delivers Remarks in Detroit, MI 8/8/16

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But hey racer has Momo as his spokesman and guiding light :lol: 

Two peas in a pod along with a lil sprinkling of Sludge, Cappy, and Smails :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Two peas in a pod along with a lil sprinkling of Sludge, Cappy, and Smails :lol: 

You and Ballsack are more like two turds spiralling down the crapper :flush::flush: 

27 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

And the odd part is it's just politics 

This shit effects people's lives it's serious shit just look how many people the Clintons have had murdered, that's serious :nuts: 

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well let's look at that racer, to keep it simple we will look at a household that grosses $75,000.00 a year and they take there kid to a child daycare center that cost $200.00 per week and we will base it on 50 weeks for a total cost of $10,000.00 per year which would be 13.3% of there gross income. Next let's look at a household that grosses $500,000.00 per year and they hire a nanny for $560.00 per week and we will base it on 50 weeks for a total cost of $28,000.00 per year which would be 5.6% of there income, do you believe that's fair for the taxpayers?

I based my costs on the chart at the link:  https://www.care.com/a/how-much-does-child-care-cost-1406091737

Gotta love the deflection.  You were talking about deductions, not cost.

Do both parties get to deduct 100% of the cost of childcare?

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you understand the cost implications of a deduction?  Explain Vince's example.... :read:

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I'll keep it simple for you, the folks with the 500K income get a huge deduction by having the nanny, the folks at 75K with a kid sitting in room with 35 other kids don't really get any real deduction as they aren't paying a level of tax to see the benefit.

One more hint, Trumps tax plan is a boon for me, but not so much for the country as it will explode the deficit.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll keep it simple for you, the folks with the 500K income get a huge deduction by having the nanny, the folks at 75K with a kid sitting in room with 35 other kids don't really get any real deduction as they aren't paying a level of tax to see the benefit.

One more hint, Trumps tax plan is a boon for me, but not so much for the country as it will explode the deficit.

Funny, I know how it works.  Do you have a better solution.  Or something that you think is MORE fair? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Funny, I know how it works.  Do you have a better solution.  Or something that you think is MORE fair? 

How about only up to 75k you get the deduction? Over that you don't. Trump knows all this is negotiable.

Good post Vince.  But the truth is racer and friends do not understand the implications of tax deductions and how they disproportionally benefit the wealthy.  Instead he's concerned about who's being manipulated......do you see the irony? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

How about only up to 75k you get the deduction? Over that you don't. Trump knows all this is negotiable.

That could work to, but the issue is that you have guys like mp who can convince the lower people like snowbeavis that it wouldn't work.  And he will believe it.

The family paying 10k per year are providing only a third of the job opportunity as the family paying 28k per year.

Next, who is getting the better deal?  10k for your child to sit with 35 others, or 28k for 1 on 1 personal attention?

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That could work to, but the issue is that you have guys like mp who can convince the lower people like snowbeavis that it wouldn't work.  And he will believe it.

The family paying 10k per year are providing only a third of the job opportunity as the family paying 28k per year.

Next, who is getting the better deal?  10k for your child to sit with 35 others, or 28k for 1 on 1 personal attention?

Racer - what does your 'better deal!' have to do with it?  Do you understand Dumps plan gives the wealthy an actual tax deduction and much larger deduction for the same 'childcare'?  How about an income limit to the deduction or a childcare cost cap?  If the average childcare deduction in an area is $10,000/ year that is the maximum amount that can be deducted?  Now the $500,000 family can deduct $10,000 of the $28,000 for childcare and/or only applies if their taxable income does not exceed $250,000 or whatever income limit makes sense.... :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good post Vince.  But the truth is racer and friends do not understand the implications of tax deductions and how they disproportionally benefit the wealthy.  Instead he's concerned about who's being manipulated......do you see the irony? :lol: 

It's just a proposal, a starting point for negotiations. He understands how this works. Unlike the guy who sits in the Oval Office now with his arms crossed grumbling about the republican congress.

Just now, Edmo said:

It's just a proposal, a starting point for negotiations. He understands how this works. Unlike the guy who sits in the Oval Office now with his arms crossed grumbling about the republican congress.

Yes - he's demonstrate over and over 'he understands' :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Racer - what does your 'better deal!0' have to do with it?  Do you u drost smd Dumps plan gives the wealthy an actual tax deduction and much larger deduction for the same 'childcare'?  How about an income limit in the deduction or a childcare cost cap?  If the average childcare deduction in an area is $10,000/ year that is the maximum amount that can be deducted?  Now the $500,000 FS,ily can deduct $10,000 of the $28,000 for childcare amd/or only applies if their taxable imcome does not exceed $250,000 or whatever income limit makes sense.... :snack:

FFS, english please.  Or at least some coherent sentences.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, english please.  Or at least some coherent sentences.

Yeah - I edited it as I was in a hurry.  Now respond with something besides manipulated drivel.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - I edited it as I was in a hurry.  Now respond with something besides manipulated drivel.  

If you bothered to open the link provided by mp, you would see that quality and value are a high priority when it comes to childcare.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More irony from the phony meme guy. :lol: 

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, has supported a plan to limit child care expenses to no more than 10% of a family’s income.

Well, that would seem to hurt the middle class family scenario that mp proposed more than the 500k family.  Instead of deducting the 10k, the middle class family would only get to deduct 7500.  Good plan. 

More money in everyone's pocket helps the economy, the government doesn't know how to spend your money better than you do that just a fucking fact idiots like Ballsack and Taintrider will never get :guzzle: