Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

• Gold Member

It is pretty crazy how Trump has consumed the left and controlling them and walking them towards the cliff of a mental breakdown.  Jesus the likes of slinger, MC and snowrider have 10's of thousands of post with 99.9 percent of them being about Trump.....  And this place hasn't been around that long and the left taking repeated self imposed vacations and self bannings from here to get their heads back straight after they trigger themselves into becoming idiots...  10's of thousands of post about trump and the time it takes.  Can't imagine the time wasted and feel sorry for the left on how much time in their lives they have lost posting, reading, getting upset, and losing sleep about Trump.  Truely sad as you only have one life and we are just a year into the trump presidency and they have wasted an entire year of their life worrying about nothing that is there to worry about.  Almost a full 3 years left in the Trump presidency....  hopefully the left wakes up and realizes that they are wasting their life away in a state of depression over nothing other then being guided around by the nose ring by the MSM and the leaders in the Leftist party.  

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It is pretty crazy how Trump has consumed the left and controlling them and walking them towards the cliff of a mental breakdown.  Jesus the likes of slinger, MC and snowrider have 10's of thousands of post with 99.9 percent of them being about Trump.....  And this place hasn't been around that long and the left taking repeated self imposed vacations and self bannings from here to get their heads back straight after they trigger themselves into becoming idiots...  10's of thousands of post about trump and the time it takes.  Can't imagine the time wasted and feel sorry for the left on how much time in their lives they have lost posting, reading, getting upset, and losing sleep about Trump.  Truely sad as you only have one life and we are just a year into the trump presidency and they have wasted an entire year of their life worrying about nothing that is their to worry about.  Almost a full 3 years left in the Trump presidency....  hopefully the left wakes up and realizes that they are wasting their life away in a state of depression over nothing other then being guided around by the nose ring by the MSM and the leaders in the Leftist party.  

:goodpost:

This is a period of time where half of the nation has been trained to be so emotional that they are literally losing thier minds over this.  For sure, their party and their media is responsible for TDS going  into full epidemic mode.

Weak minds are easily and quickly manipulated.

740009B4-7BF1-417B-975C-D34D6791E848.jpeg

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It is pretty crazy how Trump has consumed the left and controlling them and walking them towards the cliff of a mental breakdown.  Jesus the likes of slinger, MC and snowrider have 10's of thousands of post with 99.9 percent of them being about Trump.....  And this place hasn't been around that long and the left taking repeated self imposed vacations and self bannings from here to get their heads back straight after they trigger themselves into becoming idiots...  10's of thousands of post about trump and the time it takes.  Can't imagine the time wasted and feel sorry for the left on how much time in their lives they have lost posting, reading, getting upset, and losing sleep about Trump.  Truely sad as you only have one life and we are just a year into the trump presidency and they have wasted an entire year of their life worrying about nothing that is their to worry about.  Almost a full 3 years left in the Trump presidency....  hopefully the left wakes up and realizes that they are wasting their life away in a state of depression over nothing other then being guided around by the nose ring by the MSM and the leaders in the Leftist party.  

Omg.. What a cunt punt. Down goes Slinger in a puddle of his own drool and tears. 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg.. What a cunt punt. Down goes Slinger in a puddle of his own drool and tears. 

I can't comprehend having over 14000 post with 99+% of them being about Trump....  It would be on thing if the post were entertaining but what a waste of life posting constantly about trump...  Sure a little ribbing here and there is entertaining but fuck slinger has become such a broken fucking record day in and day out.  Sure that person with the 14000 post, several self imposed breaks in the brief time that we have had freedomsledderversionCKF.com, will deny deny deny that they have become an obsessed idiot walking a fine line between reality and the fantasy but it is so easy to see through it and sad to watch the unraveling before our very eyes.  24/7 Trump in some brains here is just sad. 

Edited by BOHICA

the same people who cried over some emails, cried about wall street speeches, cried about consensual sex, cried about beer summits, cried about lack of transparency, cried about war mongering, cried about foreign friendships, cried about corporate cronyism, cried about petty lies, cried about golfing, cried about vacations, cried about coflicts of interest, cried about crying, cried about vaginal itch....

are now defending trump and telling the trump haters they're being manipulated 

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh the irony in that statement..........

Don’t stop believin’!!!!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the same people who cried over some emails, cried about wall street speeches, cried about consensual sex, cried about beer summits, cried about lack of transparency, cried about war mongering, cried about foreign friendships, cried about corporate cronyism, cried about petty lies, cried about golfing, cried about vacations, cried about coflicts of interest, cried about crying, cried about vaginal itch....

Ok, a pill then bed time.  

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well you are own it life will not be as stressful on you. I am glad your blood pressure is  spiking I really hope the majority of your kind is just as insane over this shit . deff clearing the heard 1 stroke  at a time is not a bad thing 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

It is pretty crazy how Trump has consumed the left and controlling them and walking them towards the cliff of a mental breakdown.  Jesus the likes of slinger, MC and snowrider have 10's of thousands of post with 99.9 percent of them being about Trump.....  And this place hasn't been around that long and the left taking repeated self imposed vacations and self bannings from here to get their heads back straight after they trigger themselves into becoming idiots...  10's of thousands of post about trump and the time it takes.  Can't imagine the time wasted and feel sorry for the left on how much time in their lives they have lost posting, reading, getting upset, and losing sleep about Trump.  Truely sad as you only have one life and we are just a year into the trump presidency and they have wasted an entire year of their life worrying about nothing that is there to worry about.  Almost a full 3 years left in the Trump presidency....  hopefully the left wakes up and realizes that they are wasting their life away in a state of depression over nothing other then being guided around by the nose ring by the MSM and the leaders in the Leftist party.  

It's like the right wing hate when Obama was president. PDS - President Derangement Syndrome.  Just sit back and watch those on the opposite side of the president go nuts all term long.

Neal

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for we want you

come on mxz, us lefties need to stick together 

I want nothing more to do with the left, and if you really want to know I was a Bernie supporter in the beginning and thought Trump was in it for the publicity, but then he got his shit together as far as his speeches, but what really made my mind up was the "deplorable" comment from the "chosen one", which not only targeted supporters of Trump, but ANYONE who did not support her, then the meeting on the tarmac between the AG and billy boy and finally Comey said she basicily fucked up but oh well we are not going to do anything about it, that's when I said fuck the dem party, I realized that they will stop at nothing to win. That's when I decided to vote the way I did. Happy now you worthless pile of animal waste, carry on with your little meltdown it's quite comical

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I want nothing more to do with the left, and if you really want to know I was a Bernie supporter in the beginning and thought Trump was in it for the publicity, but then he got his shit together as far as his speeches, but what really made my mind up was the "deplorable" comment from the "chosen one", which not only targeted supporters of Trump, but ANYONE who did not support her, then the meeting on the tarmac between the AG and billy boy and finally Comey said she basicily fucked up but oh well we are not going to do anything about it, that's when I said fuck the dem party, I realized that they will stop at nothing to win. That's when I decided to vote the way I did. Happy now you worthless pile of animal waste, carry on with your little meltdown it's quite comical

blah blah blah 

you are a coward, plain and simple. i bet you complain about trump quite a bit outside of here. :news:

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's like the right wing hate when Obama was president. PDS - President Derangement Syndrome.  Just sit back and watch those on the opposite side of the president go nuts all term long.

Neal

No Neal.  Quit being such a fence riding intellectually dishonest dipshit.  

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Well said. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

blah blah blah 

you are a coward, plain and simple. i bet you complain about trump quite a bit outside of here. :news:

Classic Slinger.  And you wonder why you get bludgeoned in here daily.  In 7 years lets talk eh Retardo Montobaln?

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Please don't confuse liberals with leftists. Thx 👍

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well said. :bc: 

Classic Slinger.  And you wonder why you get bludgeoned in here daily.  In 7 years lets talk eh Retardo Montobaln?

if you think your version of "bludgeoned", especially coming from a bunch of half wits like yourself, bothers me, guess again.