Check your account email address ×

Grounds for impeachment if Trump lied about trying to fire Mueller – Ken Starr

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So you have all the evidence? Quite a guy you are. Must have great connections. 

I have some brain power with common sense and don’t let butt-hurt liberal reporting fool me daily with crafty headlines and zero substance (or proof) in their storylines.  Most of the shit I read would fail undergraduate writing assignments.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

It seems that if a president telling a lie is enough to get impeached then obama would have been impeached many times over. Another nothing burger, hold the pickles.

Lying isn’t illegal.  If it was, we’d have to pick our political leaders to rule us from their jail cells.  And our stupid asses probably would!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have some brain power with common sense and don’t let butt-hurt liberal reporting fool me daily with crafty headlines and zero substance (or proof) in their storylines.  Most of the shit I read would fail undergraduate writing assignments.

I keep forgetting that you watch fox news. 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm only interested in justice and truth and I have serious doubts that is what this special counsel is concerned with. 

We'll find out one day, no use worrying about something we can't even change at the moment.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  But we all know why nothing is getting “out there”.  It’s just one shifting imaginary talking point to the other for the Dems and blown up by their media.  That’s all.

“Patience”.

:lol:

There is nothing there.  Nothing with any “meat” anyway (illegal).

And how in the fuck do you “try” and fire somebody if you are the boss?  It’s his right...and is written so.  Personally, I believe he should have fired him.  

We all know you're stupid Zam, no need to constantly say dumb irrelevant shit to remind us you have trouble thinking. Have you forgotten I say nothing big is coming from this investigation?

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Supreme Court justice appointed, pipeline across the Missouri River, keystone approved, anwr open to oil exploring, all coastal waters besides Florida open up, individual mandate for obama care dead, tax cuts up the wazoo for individuals and corps, shrunk national monument foot prints, Jerusalem, golfed 700rds in the first year, huge immigration crack down etc etc etc.  you must not pay attention well as it is almost daily the libs come here pissed off and consumed by what the pres did, does.  Their are 100’s of thousands of democrats across the country that are only held together and don’t off themselves because of copious amounts of anti-medicines, cause of what President has accomplished.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...so tell me how his bumbling presidency has negatively impacted your conflicted life?

I'm a white male in an upper middle class family. He's positively affected my life. Still hate him because he's basically a sex offender and he's racist scum.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Still very much at the beginning of this investigation. 

I don't understand why some folks are in such a hurry, you would think that they would want to see there man exonerated without any doubt.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I dont see it......and the grounds for appointing a special counsel were collusion ......not Obstruction. They'll keep shifting the goal posts until they come up with something to justify the wasted time and money 

The grounds for a special counsel in 1994 was Whitewater real estate deal, it ended up being about lying about a blow job....funny how those special counsels work.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Now Ken Starr is a butt hurt librul, I would say that opinion indicates that you have very little common sense, but hey whatever puts a smile on your face is what you should go with :lol: 

Ken Starr, who used Bill Clinton’s false statements about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky as grounds for impeachment, told ABC’s This Week: “Lying to the American people is a serious issue that has to be explored. I take lying to the American people very, very seriously, so absolutely.”

Starr said: “That is something Bob Mueller should look at.”

Edited by Mileage Psycho

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We'll find out one day, no use worrying about something we can't even change at the moment.

We all know you're stupid Zam, no need to constantly say dumb irrelevant shit to remind us you have trouble thinking. Have you forgotten I say nothing big is coming from this investigation?

I'm a white male in an upper middle class family. He's positively affected my life. Still hate him because he's basically a sex offender and he's racist scum.

Basically a sex offender and racist scum....you have zero proof of that and are just parroting some bullshit you heard somewhere.  

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't understand why some folks are in such a hurry, you would think that they would want to see there man exonerated without any doubt.

The grounds for a special counsel in 1994 was Whitewater real estate deal, it ended up being about lying about a blow job....funny how those special counsels work.

Now Ken Starr is a butt hurt librul, I would say that opinion indicates that you have very little common sense, but hey whatever puts a smile on your face is what you should go with :lol: 

I never said Ken was a liberal.  This is why you are guy hooked by the headlines you want so badly to believe.  Going through life hoping every morning you can say, “told you so!” Is no way to go through life, Vinney.  Either is never being able to admit when you are wrong.

Time to grow up and stop acting like a petty little librul.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I never said Ken was a liberal.  This is why you are guy hooked by the headlines you want so badly to believe.  Going through life hoping every morning you can say, “told you so!” Is no way to go through life, Vinney.  Either is never being able to admit when you are wrong.

Time to grow up and stop acting like a petty little librul.

You’d have better odds telling McLiar to tell the truth :lol:

41 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

“I hate him because he is a sexual offender and a racist”.  

Jesus fucking Christ with you self-hating, projecting, jerk waters already.  You hate him because your party tells you to.  Period.  Take your marching orders and talking points like a good little minion and minion...and show up at the polls.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s well it’s well worth it to see republicans pissed off. Plus that, trump is guilty as shit. 

Of what, exactly?  Collusion? :lol:  Debbie Wasserman Schulz cheated.  Donna Brazile cheated.  DNC cheated.  Clinton cheated.  FBI cheated.  DOJ cheated.  It remains to be seen who is guilty as shit. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’d have better odds telling McLiar to tell the truth :lol:

MC is beyond any real self reflection or cognitive thoughts.  He’s dimensia meets idiocy....just waiting for sweet and merciful death.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

MC is beyond any real self reflection or cognitive thoughts.  He’s dimensia meets idiocy....just waiting for sweet and merciful death.

Dude - you’re in your mid 40’s and have full blown dementia with a major touch of retardation :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re in your mid 40’s and have full blown dementia with a major touch of retardation :thumbsup:

Then why won’t you settle up?  Seems you believe you are every bit my superior?

wUtz DA DElaY?

When was the last time a man slept in your bed?  Or should I ask your neighbors?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

TransZam :groin: Vince 

:lmao: One dumb mother fucker just got kicked in the nuts.....again.....poor TransZam :lol: 

You have a room temperature IQ :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm worried about you.  Its started to dawn on me that you actually believe the feces that emanates from your keyboard.  Were you beat up alot as a child?  You got this pent up thing going on, and its kind of troubling.