Check your account email address ×

Grounds for impeachment if Trump lied about trying to fire Mueller – Ken Starr

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm a Freemason and all of those symbols are true. They are signs for my brother's to enact the apocalypse.

This is supposed to be a secret, now I'm gonna have to call my illuminati brethren and have you killed.

39 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is supposed to be a secret, now I'm gonna have to call my illuminati brethren and have you killed.

Yes the details are the secret, all you need to know is you are all going to die!!!1111

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

For Toolkit to shut his trap   :thumbsup:

That’s it...really? You run your mouth constantly about unions and you can’t/won’t answer a simple question about them....shocker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

creepr is scared of snakey. what a coward. if I, or SR, or MC were in unions and had a wife working in the gov, does anyone think he'd keep his pie hole closed?

Absolutely not and it really is a simple question....is his problem with union leadership and the people that work for the union or does he also  have a problem with workers reperesented by unions? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

creepr is scared of snakey. what a coward. if I, or SR, or MC were in unions and had a wife working in the gov, does anyone think he'd keep his pie hole closed?

Using your logic you must be terrified by the Liar 🤥 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely not and it really is a simple question....is his problem with union leadership and the people that work for the union or does he also  have a problem with workers reperesented by unions? 

As soon as you two lovebirds start hassleing the Liar for not having a union in his BILs company you might have a point , until then you’re both quite dull,

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Using your logic you must be terrified by the Liar 🤥 

As soon as you two lovebirds start hassleing the Liar for not having a union in his BILs company you might have a point , until then you’re both quite dull,

I asked you a simple question Shelly and like everytime you are challenged you deflect and act like a little bitch....man up for once or go lay by your dish.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here it is again...simple question even for you.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here it is again...simple question even for you.

It has to do with the actions of the leadership And many of the rack and file ,

now, please link to,where you hassle the Liar for being a union cheerleader but kept unions out of his BILs business?  

You pathetic bi polar  dry drunk :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It has to do with the actions of the leadership And many of the rack and file ,

now, please link to,where you hassle the Liar for being a union cheerleader but kept unions out of his BILs business?  

You pathetic bi polar  dry drunk :thumbsup:

That's not even an answer and MC has nothing to do with this and once again you won't/can't answer a simple question. Also I challenged a few weeks back and still waiting for an answer on that one....not holding my breath though as you are a pussy.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's not even an answer and MC has nothing to do with this and once again you won't/can't answer a simple question. Also I challenged a few weeks back and still waiting for an answer on that one....not holding my breath though as you are a pussy.

Are you back on the bottle?  And yours and Timeshares whining about snake points directly to you hypocrisy when ignoring the liars hypocrisy,  

again my problem is with union leadership and many of their rack and file , far too many of them ( like SnowBevis ) seem to think the company exists for the union, it’s a company,  not a 60s commune .

the company would still be there with out union corruption .

BTW :using your dry drunk logic you’re a pussy too , until you start harping on the Liar for having a non union shop, 

Edited by Sleepr2

12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you back on the bottle?  And yours and Timeshares whining about snake points directly to you hypocrisy when ignoring the liars hypocrisy,  

again my problem is with union leadership and many of their rack and file , far too many of them ( like SnowBevis ) seem to think the company exists for the union, it’s a company,  not a 60s commune .

the company would still be there with out union corruption .

BTW :using your dry drunk logic you’re a pussy too , until you start harping on the Liar for having a non union shop, 

Your obsession with MC is your own problem and I offered to meet you at one your little sparkler shows Shelly so you could call me a drunk to my face and no response from you.......which makes you the pussy. BTW UPS does exist without a union and it's called FedEx and those drivers don't make near the money the Teamsters/UPS drivers do.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your obsession with MC is your own problem and I offered to meet you at one your little sparkler shows Shelly so you could call me a drunk to my face and no response from you.......which makes you the pussy.

Oh, we’re  back to being an internet tough guy, now it’s obvious you’re back on the bottle , go fuck yourself you bi polar drunk :lol: