Check your account email address ×

Grounds for impeachment if Trump lied about trying to fire Mueller – Ken Starr

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“I hate him because he is a sexual offender and a racist”.  

Jesus fucking Christ with you self-hating, projecting, jerk waters already.  You hate him because your party tells you to.  Period.  Take your marching orders and talking points like a good little minion and minion...and show up at the polls.

Donald Trump harasses women almost as often as he golfs, and every once in a while he physically violates them without consent. Donald Trump is a racist. Prove me wrong you stupid fuck.

I hate the Democratic party btw Zam, we've been over this, so you might want to formulate a new theory on where my opinions come from :bla:

Edited by Wildboer

Just now, Wildboer said:

Donald Trump harasses women almost as often as he golf's, and every once in a while he physically violates them without consent. Donald Trump is a racist. Prove me wrong you stupid fuck.

I hate the Democratic party btw Zam, we've been over this, so you might want to formulate a new theory on where my opinions come from :bla:

You: “I can fly!”

Me: “No you can’t.”

You: “PROVE IT!!!”

Me: “Ummm....wut?”

And yes, I know you hate the Dems and librulz.  I’m reminded everytime I see your posts defending and buying into their narrative.  Yep...makes sense!

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You: “I can fly!”

Me: “No you can’t.”

You: “PROVE IT!!!”

Me: “Ummm....wut?”

And yes, I know you hate the Dems and librulz.  I’m reminded everytime I see your posts defending and buying into their narrative.  Yep...makes sense!

I never said I could fly, I said Donald Trump has a long history of sexual harassment and assault allegations and cover-ups. I also said he likes white people more than brown ones. Do you have a counterpoint or are you just going to make asinine comments like the dumbass you are? Hmmm?

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Donald Trump harasses women almost as often as he golfs, and every once in a while he physically violates them without consent. Donald Trump is a racist. Prove me wrong you stupid fuck.

The man was never called a racist previously to getting into politics,  he has received numerous awards from  black community organizations over the years, he has been in the lime light for decades... 

so WB,  how long have you thought he was a racist??  past 18-20 months??:lol:

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I never said I could fly, I said Donald Trump has a long history of sexual harassment and assault allegations and cover-ups. I also said he likes white people more than brown ones. Do you have a counterpoint or are you just going to make asinine comments like the dumbass you are? Hmmm?

I find it bizarre you extrapolated your original accusations on Trump to make you seem less hateful.

Poor kid.  Still trying to swim into the deep end of the pool without your water wings.  

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The man was never called a racist previously to getting into politics,  he has received numerous awards from  black community organizations over the years, he has been in the lime light for decades... 

I guess it depends on who's definition you are using.    Alot of white people like to use the dictionary to define words.

:wrong:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it bizarre you extrapolated your original accusations on Trump to make you seem less hateful.

Poor kid.  Still trying to swim into the deep end of the pool without your water wings.  

They were never hateful, they're just true statements. I do hate him though... and I know that triggers you. I figured pussifying the criticism would draw a counter argument. Apparently you're still too scared to make an actual point though... because you've, once again, side stepped the actual topic with petty bullshit. You got something to say boy? Man up and say it, you're just making a fool of yourself by responding with irrelevancies.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I never said Ken was a liberal.  This is why you are guy hooked by the headlines you want so badly to believe.  Going through life hoping every morning you can say, “told you so!” Is no way to go through life, Vinney.  Either is never being able to admit when you are wrong.

Time to grow up and stop acting like a petty little librul.

As is looking like the snotty end of a fuck stick :flush: 

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Always. It's always been plain as day he believes whiteness and maleness are superior. Getting money from bullshit liberals doesn't change that. Those scumbags were chumming it up with Harvey Weinstien at the same time genius. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Always. It's always been plain as day he believes whiteness and maleness are superior. Getting money from bullshit liberals doesn't change that. Those scumbags were chumming it up with Harvey Weinstien at the same time genius. 

:bullshit: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Really, interesting,  can you like show me what you base this on, you know something from 20 years ago....:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: 

No thanks bitchtits 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Really, interesting,  can you like show me what you base this on, you know something from 20 years ago....:thumbsup:

Donald Trump is an asshole real estate douche from NY/NJ, I know a lot of people who are like him, I know a lot of people who voted for him. All those people are at least a bit racist. I mean I love plenty of Trump Voters, but it's stupid to say they're not a bit racist because they voted for him bruh.

Take a minute to digest this before you mock it btw, you're cruisin' for a bruisin' with these leading questions bud.

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They were never hateful, they're just true statements. I do hate him though... and I know that triggers you. I figured pussifying the criticism would draw a counter argument. Apparently you're still too scared to make an actual point though... because you've, once again, side stepped the actual topic with petty bullshit. You got something to say boy? Man up and say it, you're just making a fool of yourself by responding with irrelevancies.

“True statements.  They were never hateful....but I do hate him.”

Do you read your petty little hating bullshit?  At all?  You sound like an idiot...and a victim.  I can address anything...and do.  As I addressed your idiotic statements.

You are just a victim.  And that’s what you expect to be treated as.  When you aren’t, you respond with repugnance and hate.  IDGAF what you think you deserve in here.  I give you what I think you deserve...and it ain’t a whole lot.  That goes for everyone else on your little end of the hate party.  You’ve all been given a chance to debate with me at one time...actually at least three times and you all blew it with name calling and worthless rhetoric when you knew it was heading south for you.  Be grateful I respond at all and give you some inkling to somehow think we play on the same field in life.  

You’re young.  Open your eyes and your mind or you’ll end up like Tool Kit or MC.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm a proud sodomite Momo, you're just a faggot who's afraid of blowjobs and fucking hot bitches in the backdoor.

:bullshit: and :lies: from the fudge packer :flush: all the dirty dicked FUCK posts :finger2: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you read your petty little hating bullshit?  At all?  You sound like an idiot...and a victim.  I can address anything...and do.  As I addressed your idiotic statements.

You are just a victim.  And that’s what you expect to be treated as.  When you aren’t, you respond with repugnance and hate.  IDGAF what you think you deserve in here.  I give you what I think you deserve...and it ain’t a whole lot.  That goes for everyone else on your little end of the hate party.  You’ve all been given a chance to debate with me at one time...actually at least three times and you all blew it with name calling and worthless rhetoric when you knew it was heading south for you.  Be grateful I respond at all and give you some inkling to somehow think we play on the same field in life.  

You’re young.  Open your eyes and your mind or you’ll end up like Tool Kit or MC.

:lmao: More TransZam delusional bullshit :lol:  Nobody GAF about you, you’re opinion, or your validation on here dumbfuck :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: More TransZam delusional bullshit :lol:  Nobody GAF about you, you’re opinion, or your validation on here dumbfuck :thumbsup:

See WB?  Do you feel his stinking breath?  He just got in the back seat of your car.  Get out.

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No thanks bitchtits 

Donald Trump is an asshole real estate douche from NY/NJ, I know a lot of people who are like him, I know a lot of people who voted for him. All those people are at least a bit racist. I mean I love plenty of Trump Voters, but it's stupid to say they're not a bit racist because they voted for him bruh.

Take a minute to digest this before you mock it btw, you're cruisin' for a bruisin' with these leading questions bud.

OK, so you have nothing at all to back up the "I've always known he has been a racist"  statement.. Wtf..

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The words of an oversensitive ego maniac who lets his feelings get hurt by a stranger on the internet :lol: 

Care to prove Trump doesn't have a disgusting history of treating wonen, minorities, and the working class like shit? Or just some more red herrings like, "He obviously likes women and minorities because he hires and/or fucks them sometimes!"

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See WB?  Do you feel his stinking breath?  He just got in the back seat of your car.  Get out.

I can handle SnowRider's breath on my own, I don't need you trying to give him road head in my backseat trannyZam.