Check your account email address ×

Have I mentioned

Anler

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dude.....I was just saving the thread from Analer and his fucking screw in studs gayness.......it really needed saving after the 5head got in here

You make a good point. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

In all actuality, this is Bhen's attempt at vintage performance.  Someone wake OT up.  He'd get a chuckle out this.

It is for sure.....I enjoy riding the sled though and it is capable enough to put some miles on.....the engine thing is just for funsies 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm just working on it now. I was getting 150psi compression when warmed up after several heat cycles. That is too high for pump gas. I failed to take precise measurements of everything before assembly and just went by what others had done. I pulled a head today and the supposedly stock heads I bought had been cut .010 so that is part of my issue right there. 

I need to buy a Burette so I can CC the combustion chambers. I am considering doubling up a set of stock cat base gaskets and seeing where I am at. I plan to have it ready by midweek next week and take it north for a couple days of riding river

Why can't you just add a head gasket or two to get your compression ratio where you want it?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It is for sure.....I enjoy riding the sled though and it is capable enough to put some miles on.....the engine thing is just for funsies 

You're just like OT with the faggot vintage shit

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Only half gay then....

What’s half gay is owning an Assault without the 2” track and thinking about studding it...:snack:

Just now, f7ben said:

Its a 1.6 

Yeah - gay -there is a 2” option and it’s a crossover sled.  Wrong Sled if you’re main concern is trail riding. Studs off trail :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yeah - gay -there is a 2” option and it’s a crossover sled.  Wrong Sled if you’re main concern is trail riding. Studs off trail :lmao: 

Its a fantastic trail sled......by all accounts. I would have one for trail riding

Just now, f7ben said:

Its a fantastic trail sled......by all accounts. I would have one for trail riding

Great.  Run it with the 2”track or 1.6 no studs so you can maximize its versatility.  Studding a crossover is 100% gay :snack:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Great.  Run it with the 2”track or 1.6 no studs so you can maximize its versatility.  Studding a crossover is 100% gay :snack:  

Good grief.  Go away.  NOBODY takes any sled advice from you if they have half a brain.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  Go away.  NOBODY takes any sled advice from you if they have half a brain.

Well imagine that, he's even a douchbag in a sled thread!  Whod'a thunk it?

Edited by hayward

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

curious what part of the crossover ability studs would detract from ????

:lol: as if you have a clue 

Just now, hayward said:

Well imagine that, he's even a douchbag in a sled thread!  Well i'll be damned.....

I’ve never seen him be anything but a complete douche...over three different forums.  It’s who he is.  I hear he’s quiet as a church mouse in person though.....go figure.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ve never seen him be anything but a complete douche...over three different forums.  It’s who he is.  I hear he’s quiet as a church mouse in person though.....go figure.

Whats the 3rd forum?