Check your account email address ×

Have I mentioned

Anler

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Seriously ...quit listening to Vince about those retarded fucking things. I started on a track with them and saw how useless they were and pulled them out. Preston put them in his etec and they provided little in the way of traction and were coming out of the track by the handful. He studded the next year. 

Stop riding on black top lipshits.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This suspension looks an awful lot like an uncoupled rmotion. I think softer springs would make a huge difference. I've heard alot of guys are getting the shocks revalved also as they seem to run on the stiff side. 

I think they could stand to back off on the calibration a bit as I am 225 lbs. And I have all settings on full soft. I'm going to roll with it for now as I didn't get beat up on it and we rode some real crap yesterday. But I think next season I will opt for some new springs and shocks revalved. 

That's a suspension change since 2014 because my SBA was soft to the point that I revalved and upgraded to heavier torsions.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Great, just back read this thread only to find out that a bunch of you only ride on ice. Fuck studs and fuck Ben. Put the screws down the center of it and be done. 

Dude.....you dont need studs cause you fiddle fuck around in the woods for 8 miles a day on roached out old faggotmobiles......those of us that like to pound diamonds and line up with our buddies need studs and lots of them. Now quit being a faggot 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Is there anything anybody does that you approve of?

Yes....I approve of people putting good studs and tall nuts in their tracks. Not faggot ass screw in junks that do nothing or using some gimmicky plastic tower backer that is a massive pain in the ass to install and provides no benefit :lol: I just call junk junk when I see or use it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....I approve of people putting good studs and tall nuts in their tracks. Not faggot ass screw in junks that do nothing or using some gimmicky plastic tower backer that is a massive pain in the ass to install and provides no benefit:lol:I just call junk junk when I see or use it 

Bingo.  Gimmicky pain in the ass for sure.  

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....I approve of people putting good studs and tall nuts in their tracks. Not faggot ass screw in junks that do nothing or using some gimmicky plastic tower backer that is a massive pain in the ass to install and provides no benefit :lol: I just call junk junk when I see or use it 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They are supposed to help with longer studs bending.  They are a bit of a pain though.  But air makes everything easier.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are supposed to help with longer studs bending.  They are a bit of a pain though.  But air makes everything easier.

Tall nuts and you have no issue.....the end

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you dont need studs cause you fiddle fuck around in the woods for 8 miles a day on roached out old faggotmobiles......those of us that like to pound diamonds and line up with our buddies need studs and lots of them. Now quit being a faggot 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

All you do is pound beers and your meat Phaggit. :pan:

IMG_3703.JPG

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I bought those fuckers and wrecked a bunch of studs stripping them out. Took the dozen or so I got in out and sent the other 3 bags of backers back for a refund. Junk and gay as fuck

Just now, Woodtick said:

All you do is pound beers and your meat Phaggit. :pan:

IMG_3703.JPG

Nope.....I pound beers , my meat and diamonds.....and I rarely lose races !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Did those on my 1.75's.  Better, but not as sturty as these.   2" picks allow for a lot of leverage from tip to head.

How many studs.....I've found that most issues with bending and breaking studs are 100% related to understudding 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bought those fuckers and wrecked a bunch of studs stripping them out. Took the dozen or so I got in out and sent the other 3 bags of backers back for a refund. Junk and gay as fuck

Can you please post videos of you doing some sled work?  Watching a vid, I'm afraid, would be the only way I'd feel safe watching you in action.

Thanks.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How many studs.....I've found that most issues with bending and breaking studs are 100% related to understudding 

I've always been "understudded" according to forum racers.  But I rarely have problems cuz I know, if my track is spinning, I'm not really making good momentum.  I've never ripped one out.  I've got the race limit in mine now.  96.

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ben said you need 100's of studs for great handling and safety. Ben wrecks every sled he rides. Don't be like Ben.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

IMG_3783.JPG

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've always been "understudded" according to forum racers.  But I rarely have problems cuz I know, if my track is spinning, I'm not really making good momentum.  I've never ripped one out.  I've got the race limit in mine now.  96.

96 is fine on a 600 ....if they are very long I'd want more. 144 is fine for an 800 again if they are very long i'd want more. I have spun tracks with more than double the power of your faggot 600 and not bent and broken studs because they had tall nuts and there were plenty of them. Its about limiting the amount of leverage individual studs see and when they are sparse in the track they may bend and break

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Can you please post videos of you doing some sled work?  Watching a vid, I'm afraid, would be the only way I'd feel safe watching you in action.

Thanks.

:lmao:

I'm wrenching sleds right now faggot .....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have heard this from lots of dealers, and riding in shit conditions.. I'm on the fence about studs for myself,  need to do something and I have had good luck with the ice series track. Definitely not as much grip as true studs, but for the occasional icy corner they help, kinda all I'm looking for

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I have heard this from lots of dealers, and riding in shit conditions.. I'm on the fence about studs for myself,  need to do something and I have had good luck with the ice series track. Definitely not as much grip as true studs, but for the occasional icy corner they help, kinda all I'm looking for

Honestly, don,t waste your time and money on them. If you think you need to stud it, use real studs. The screw in type are totally useless, and will give you a false sense of security, until you crash on an icy corner, and then kick yourself in the ass for not listening, and believing us. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Honestly, don,t waste your time and money on them. If you think you need to stud it, use real studs. The screw in type are totally useless, and will give you a false sense of security, until you crash on an icy corner, and then kick yourself in the ass for not listening, and believing us. 

No, I'm talking about an ice cobra 1.6 with the automotive type studs, I had it on my Nytro and I got me that little bit of grip I was looking for in a swept icy corner.. I'm on a six hundy, so not like I'm out drag racing it or anything :lol: