Check your account email address ×

Declassify the documents in the Trump dossier

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The democrats and FBI are against it

Shocker.  Heard 3 Reps today say on camera that the revelations are shocking and people should lose their jobs, and are surprised no one has yet.  And the Dems are blocking it.  Huh.   I'm sure Slinger will come along and give us a good reason why that might be.  Idiots.  

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shocker.  Heard 3 Reps today say on camera that the revelations are shocking and people should lose their jobs, and are surprised no one has yet.  And the Dems are blocking it.  Huh.   I'm sure Slinger will come along and give us a good reason why that might be.  Idiots.  

My guess is you’ll see a lot of collusion but with with trump and Russia 

al for it. i mean after all, the transcript releases have only harmed the repukes, more than they were already. there is some very interesting information coming out of the recent house transcripts, including the fact that the repukes on the committee kept mostly quiet with the questioning :lol: it's no wonder they didn't want these transcripts released

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

al for it. i mean after all, the transcript releases have only harmed the repukes, more than they were already. there is some very interesting information coming out of the recent house transcripts, including the fact that the repukes on the committee kept mostly quiet with the questioning :lol: it's no wonder they didn't want these transcripts released

Good.  So when it is proven that Obama weaponized the FBI and the justice department to attack a political adversary, you'll finally realize your party has been lying through their teeth for the past several years and is guilty of criminal offenses?

Edited by DriftBusta

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

TTT....lets hear it liberals.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Honestly, I think its the whole government and not just the DNC

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  So when it is proven that Obama weaponized the FBI and the justice department to attack a political adversary, you'll finally realize your party has been lying through their teeth for the past several years?

They don't have a problem with that.   Sometimes you have to let the government do some shady shit to defeat the evil Republicans.

Just now, Cold War said:

They don't have a problem with that.   Sometimes you have to let the government do some shady shit to defeat the evil Republicans.

And therein lies the rub.  Many liberals think lying and cheating to achieve their aims is ok.  Its a pretty major flaw.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  So when it is proven that Obama weaponized the FBI and the justice department to attack a political adversary, you'll finally realize your party has been lying through their teeth for the past several years and is guilty of criminal offenses?

:lol: 

my god you are so delusional

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And therein lies the rub.  Many liberals think lying and cheating to achieve their aims is ok.  Its a pretty major flaw.

Not as big of a flaw as lying and cheating and losing anyway.....and not understanding or acknowledging it.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao:

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

On Hannity?

Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz?

You've gotta stop falling for fake news Woolie

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

On Hannity?

Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz?

You've gotta stop falling for fake news Woolie

I dont watch Hannity, its like fingernails on the chalkboard with that guy, even when he's right.  

No.

I'd advise you of the same.

Lets see what comes out, shall we?

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I dont watch Hannity, its like fingernails on the chalkboard with that guy, even when he's right.  

No.

I'd advise you of the same.

Lets see what comes out, shall we?

Well who really cares about a memo full of talking points put together by Trump Toadies?

I’m more interested in a complete set of facts in their proper context, you know, like Mueller will provide.

This is just another distraction and attempt at obstruction.  Too bad you’re too dumb and biased to see it.