Check your account email address ×

Declassify the documents in the Trump dossier

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Sounds like slinger is trying to weasel out of the bet before Mueller completes his investigation.  Anyone here surprised?  

He’s just following his marching orders 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fact that the trump admin met with Russians, to talk about helping trump win the election, is collusion. no ifs, ands, or buts.

and that's your opinion....When collusion is proven then you have won your bet, Trump is resigning or impeached and the rest of the colluders are heading to jail. Until then it's your opinion...Since we're expressing opinions there's going to be a serious shake up at the DOJ and FBI. 

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

and that's your opinion....When collusion is proven then you have won your bet, Trump is resigning or impeached and the rest of the colluders are heading to jail. Until then it's your opinion...Since we're expressing opinions there's going to be a serious shake up at the DOJ and FBI. 

collusion has already been proven. i'll ask again, what do you call that meeting if it wasn't collusion? "stupid" isn't a legit answer.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

collusion has already been proven. i'll ask again, what do you call that meeting if it wasn't collusion? "stupid" isn't a legit answer.

Post the convictions then

Where are the indictments or convictions then? Until then you got nothing except  opinion. Show me the facts Jack!!  Stupid is my opinion dum-dum....It was stupid to take or do the meeting.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So no one has won or lost the bet yet.  Got it.  

no, I won the bet. the minute we found out trump jr and others met with the Russians to help trump win the election. you know, collusion

why won't pocket mouse, or anyone else, answer the question about what they'd call that meeting?

:dunno:

one other thing, I specifically stated that the "charge of collusion" was not part of the bet, before the bet was made....because I know with the gop running DC, that likely would not happen. skidmark welcher knew that, and agreed to that

:news:

no, I won the bet. the minute we found out trump jr and others met with the Russians to help trump win the election. you know, collusion

why won't pocket mouse, or anyone else, answer the question about what they'd call that meeting?

I did answer your question and you didn't like the answer....to bad for you.

No more game time for moi......I'm heading out for the weekend for the riding....

Adios 

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I did answer your question and you didn't like the answer....to bad for you.

No more game time for moi......I'm heading out for the weekend for the riding....

Adios 

you didn't answer the question honestly. the meeting was colluding with the Russians.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

WUt?  I missed that end to the bet...which would be weird.

Oh...and "pocket mouse".  :lol: Excellent...just excellet!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what do you call that meeting between trump jr and the Russians?

besides a discussion about adoptions

:lol:

A meeting dude.   If an arrangement was done where both parties exchanged something against Hillary it would be collusion. 

Edited by Highmark