Check your account email address ×

Declassify the documents in the Trump dossier

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

The FBI doesn’t release information about ongoing inventions.  Unless they think they’ve found more of Hillary’s emails.  

No, this is another one of Nunes’ and his lapdogs little dog and pony shows.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well who really cares about a memo full of talking points put together by Trump Toadies?

I’m more interested in a complete set of facts in their proper context, you know, like Mueller will provide.

This is just another distraction and attempt at obstruction.  Too bad you’re too dumb and biased to see it.

Again, lets see what comes out before we start calling anyone blind, dumb or whatever.  Your beloved Democrats have been screaming "Russian Collusion!"  Lets see who's been colluding with who.

the SNL skit would start something like this.....

a snoring, ass-scratching-in-his-sleep wolfie is awakened by the tv automatically turning on to faux news. he learns the latest Hillary conspiracy, gets aroused at the "news" anchors, stumbles into the bathroom and rubs one off. he then goes into the kitchen, eats his oatmeal and prune juice, paying attention to the kitchen tv, also tuned to faux news. gets dressed, hops in his car to go to work, turns up the radio loud enough to wake the neighbors, and listens to mark Levin, who's reaffirming the same Hillary story he heard on faux news. returns from work, the process basically repeats, and he logs into freedom sledder telling everyone the latest Hillary conspiracy, not having a clue as to what happened in the real world.

:lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The alt left here are sure nervous about this 

If they weren't and it was about republicans in the deep state using FISA for political fuckerey the memo would have already been leaked to CNN :lol: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Again, lets see what comes out before we start calling anyone blind, dumb or whatever.  Your beloved Democrats have been screaming "Russian Collusion!"  Lets see who's been colluding with who.

Only one side has been stonewalling and muddying the waters here.  Let that be your first clue as to the intentions of releasing a “memo” instead of actual facts in context.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

3D000639-17DC-4267-8DDE-68169B76E928.jpeg

So typical of the left.   

The 3 most successful people I know who probably have a combined net worth above $250 million never went to college.   These are men who didn't inherit a family business or come from money.   Simply are extremely smart and hard working.

Tell us MC how much more successful and intelligent you are than Rush, Hannity or Beck?  

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

On Hannity?

Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz?

You've gotta stop falling for fake news Woolie

‘Worse Than Watergate’: 6 Congressmen Call for Release of Explosive Intel Memo

https://www.theepochtimes.com/worse-than-watergate-6-congressmen-call-for-release-of-explosive-intel-memo_2418533.html

Six members of the House of Representatives urgently called for the public release of a classified memo detailing extensive abuse of government surveillance by public officials. They say its contents undermine the foundations of democracy and will result in the removal of the officials and people going to jail.

“I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called ‘Russian collusion.’ What I saw is absolutely shocking,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) wrote on Twitter. “This report needs to be released–now. Americans deserve the truth.”

Meadows’ comments were echoed by at least five other House members: Steve King (R-Iowa), Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.), Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.), Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio).

All members of Congress were briefed on the memo after the Intelligence Committee voted Thursday to release it to lawmakers. All of the Democrats on the committee voted against releasing the memo. All of the Republicans voted for the release.

“I have read the memo,” King wrote on Twitter. “The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was never Trump and always Hillary.”

The memo is a four-page summary of the House Intelligence Committee’s findings on extensive abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The contents include information on the discredited Fusion GPS dossier which was used in part to apply for a warrant to spy on members of the Trump campaign, according to Sara Carter, an award-winning security journalist.

“Releasing this classified info doesn’t compromise good sources & methods. It reveals the feds’ reliance on bad sources & methods,” Rep. Zeldin wrote on Twitter. “The American public deserves the truth. We should not hide the truth from them. They’ve waited too long. Do not pull the wool over their eyes. Show them the facts. They deserve nothing less.”

The information in the document will lead to the firing of government officials, but it won’t end there, Gaetz told Fox News.

“I think that this will not end just with firings. I believe there will be people who go to jail.” Gaetz said. “You don’t get to try to undermine our country, undermine our elections, and then simply get fired. I think there will be criminal implications here.”

Senior government officials who chose to remain anonymous told Carter that the contents of the memo could also spell an end to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into claims that Russia colluded with the Trump campaign to influence the 2016 presidential election.

“It will be tough for a lot of people to see this and especially the media, which has been attempting to deemphasize the dossier,” an anonymous Congress member said. “It’s going to punch a hole in their collusion narrative.”

Steve KingVerified account @SteveKingIA 13h13 hours ago

More

I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo

I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo

I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking.

Yea and most of these idiots have slandered Mueller and anyone else trying to get at the actual truth here.  They simply aren’t credible.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yea and most of these idiots have slandered Mueller and anyone else trying to get at the actual truth here.  They simply aren’t credible.

We will see.   Wouldn't you agree just release the memo?  Wouldn't you say the following is telling?

All members of Congress were briefed on the memo after the Intelligence Committee voted Thursday to release it to lawmakers. All of the Democrats on the committee voted against releasing the memo. All of the Republicans voted for the release.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

We will see.   Wouldn't you agree just release the memo? 

No.  Memos can be whatever cherry picked bullshit you want them to be.  Whatever is in that memo is garbage without the surrounding facts and context.  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

No.  Memos can be whatever cherry picked bullshit you want them to be.  Whatever is in that memo is garbage without the surrounding facts and context.  

So the intell committee findings can't be trusted?  :lol:  

The memo is a four-page summary of the House Intelligence Committee’s findings on extensive abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The contents include information on the discredited Fusion GPS dossier which was used in part to apply for a warrant to spy on members of the Trump campaign, according to Sara Carter, an award-winning security journalist.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Because it’s crap meant to muddy the waters, discredit the FBI and Mueller and provide cover for a WH under fire.  It’s obstruction.

:lol:   I sense another Nov 8-9 day coming in here soon.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

So the intell committee findings can't be trusted?  :lol:  

Nope.  Not with Nunes in charge.