Check your account email address ×

Declassify the documents in the Trump dossier

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Nope.  Not with Nunes in charge.

:lol:   Like he is the ONLY one responsible for the Memo.   Jesus you crack me up.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Why did all dems vote to keep it secret?  

maybe because they know how you shittards work by now. you'll find something irrelevant, perhaps even true but not related to main topic, and off you go with more lame conspiracies. that'd be my guess. why didn't the repukes want the transcripts released in the first place? in addition, the members of the committes can see that information...

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe because they know how you shittards work by now. you'll find something irrelevant, perhaps even true but not related to main topic, and off you go with more lame conspiracies. that'd be my guess. why didn't the repukes want the transcripts released in the first place? in addition, the members of the committes can see that information...

This isn't Wikileaks you brain dead hack clown its the house of representatives of the united states and all of the facts in the memo are backed up with other documents :guzzle: 

OMG, slinger unequivocally trusts the DNC, yet won't trust these findings? 

Does anyone really wonder how the DNC and other political groups get away with their bullshit and fool voters like this?

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow.

Here...let me show you what Momo jsut did to you.

Looky below.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This isn't Wikileaks you brain dead hack clown its the house of representatives of the united states and all of the facts in the memo are backed up with other documents :guzzle: 

The Clinton campaign and the FBI both mentioning "insurance policy" when it comes to Russia collusion.  Coincidence?   We will see.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The Clinton campaign and the FBI both mentioning "insurance policy" when it comes to Russia collusion.  Coincidence?   We will see.  

this is exactly what I'm talking about. fact - trump jr met with Russian cronies to get Hillary dirt. fact - you lost the bet with me because of that meeting. fact - you dipshits try to spin this thing around into some fruit loop "insurance policy" conspiracy. fact - you and others are complete idiots.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is exactly what I'm talking about. fact - trump jr met with Russian cronies to get Hillary dirt. fact - you lost the bet with me because of that meeting. fact - you dipshits try to spin this thing around into some fruit loop "insurance policy" conspiracy. fact - you and others are complete idiots.

:lol: What a fucking moron.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Damn you're dumb.  When you show facts regarding an agreement or cooperation beyond a meeting I'll pay.   Until then you lose sucka. 

Definition of collusion

: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose 
  • acting incollusion with the enemy

Just now, Highmark said:

Damn you're dumb.  When you show facts regarding an agreement or cooperation beyond a meeting I'll pay.   Until then you lose sucka. 

Definition of collusion

: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose 

That’s how dumb that fat idiot is 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Definition of collusion

yep. Donald jr and other members of the trump admin secretly met with Russians to gather dirt on Hillary. in addition, lied about it frequently...