Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You now have the title!

It was your choice!!

I always knew it!!!

:thumbsup:

Sorry faggot, you lose again.   You were voted " SITE -FAG " by thousands of FS1 members, and it was OFFICIALLY POSTED by Hanlon!!!

You're the SITE-FAG!!! LMAO!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hit another all-time high today!!! Go Donny!, go Donny!, go Donny!!!   Woo Hoo!! :happy::happy::happy:

= Yeah I hit a $5.00 pot on nickle slots!  

I think I'm gonna' take  a chance that Trump will keep the market going. Waiting for the trade bill with China. I think that might boost the economy/market. 

Problem is, when the market drops, it implodes OVERNIGHT!!!

It's just a big gamble. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think I'm gonna' take  a chance that Trump will keep the market going. Waiting for the trade bill with China. I think that might boost the economy/market. 

Problem is, when the market drops, it implodes OVERNIGHT!!!

It's just a big gamble. 

It's up today. Stay off the net.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hit another all-time high today!!! Go Donny!, go Donny!, go Donny!!!   Woo Hoo!! :happy::happy::happy:

All horse shit and lies !!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man can you dinguses take this childishness to another thread?  This WAS a decent thread about the markets.  :dunno: 

Yes it was, pretty quite without the dinguses though.:lol:

14% ytd.:bc:

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it was, pretty quite without the dinguses though.:lol:

14% ytd.:bc:

Yeah I have some client portfolios that are kicking ass this ytd.  They love me when that happens.  :lol:  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I have some client portfolios that are kicking ass this ytd.  They love me when that happens.  :lol:  :bc: 

They should be thanking the EJ analysts and research teams... not the blowhard dipshit in the bow tie. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep!

:owned:

It must suck to be you. Oh, wait it DOES SUCK to be you!! LMAO!! 

Suck some fumes today, diesel cunt!!!

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So my MIL asked me to look after her investments (POA) which I'm doing with her retirement, and yesterday I find out she has another six figure sum locked into an automatically re-investing GIC that she doesn't know anything about how that happened.  This is non retirement funds sitting idle.  It's shit like this that pisses me off when these POS's take advantage of the old, good thing it matures soon, out of that institution it will go.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They should be thanking the EJ analysts and research teams... not the blowhard dipshit in the bow tie. :lol: 

You have no clue what I do, and you wouldn’t even know about our analysts and research teams if I hadn’t been completely upfront about them.  Fortune 500 level analysts and research teams too. Investing and retirement-education-estate planning involves quite a bit more than just ranking and analyzing investments. Not that you would have a clue. Maybe consider Stfu if you have nothing positive to say.   Just a thought.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So my MIL asked me to look after her investments (POA) which I'm doing with her retirement, and yesterday I find out she has another six figure sum locked into an automatically re-investing GIC that she doesn't know anything about how that happened.  This is non retirement funds sitting idle.  It's shit like this that pisses me off when these POS's take advantage of the old, good thing it matures soon, out of that institution it will go.

You wouldn’t believe just how much of that I see.  People being sold annuities they didn’t need, or parked in investments that just aren’t appropriate. All kinds of bullshit, banks are the worst culprits.  They never should have enacted Gramm-Leach-Bliley.  That’s the best part of the job, getting people on a better track for retirement, and the clients realizing it.

Edited by DriftBusta