Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It used to be like only 30 months. 

I believe some lawyers can get around that LOOK-BACK time frame. 

One of my friends did it with his mother-in-law. However, I don't know all the details. She had a lot of money, and somehow they got her into a nursing home or something, and they saved the money. 

She croaked not long after, anyway. 

The ONE THING I don't want is to be in a group home OF ANY KIND!!! No nursing, no assisted-living, no memory impaired, no Alzheimers ward, no locked floor, no NOTHING!!! 

I wanna' be in my own house on a quiet road, with a LIVE-IN caretaker. 

No fukken way do I want to be with any other old fukken klunks. 

it is or was 72mo as soon as 2 yrs ago.  

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

it is or was 72mo as soon as 2 yrs ago.  

I'm not sure when they changed the LOOK-BACKS. I know that they did make big changes, a few times. 

Too many people were ripping-off the system. Claimed they had nothing, taxpayer picked up the tab for nursing homes, and their family had their hundreds of thousands in their bank account. 

On 9/29/2019 at 8:33 AM, awful knawful said:

He's a dummy and feels needed.

Something he doesn't feel in the real world off of Nana's estate!

The last thing I want or need is being bothered by anybody. I'm making money for having fun, and you work like a nigger on the dozer to just get by. 

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The last thing I want or need is being bothered by anybody. I'm making money for having fun, and you work like a nigger on the dozer to just get by. 

Ur not having much fun are you !!! 

15 minutes ago, The One said:

Ur not having much fun are you !!! 

Yes I am. 

Took a ride around Governors Island Sunday, then ate Seafood Fettucini  at Frattello's in Laconia. Shrimp, lobster and Scallops,,,,,,,,,,,,expensive, but good.  Split a glass of wine.

I think the Governors Island Club is in my future. 

Waterfront on Winnepesaukee, in the best location. 

That is beyond fun, to me. 

Oh, you're boke and gay, aren't you? Must suck to be you.  No pun intended. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

might want to recheck that math.  or if you want to pay me that return i will invest everything i have

da fuck...30 bucks....60% is what you get shorting the growing market, 30 bucks is what benji got playing baller on his lap top.

13 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

da fuck...30 bucks....60% is what you get shorting the growing market, 30 bucks is what benji got playing baller on his lap top.

Hey dumb motherfucker.....my short position is in the green since March when I opened it and my long positions I closed then are all well into the red.

Tell me more about this growing market you mouth breathing half man cuck :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Seems all the gains in the last 6 months are gone. What’s this an indication of?

It's an indication of an unstable political situation in our country. The economy is good, the politics are horrendous. 

Oh, by the way I answered your question, but you never answered mine, you fukkin hack. 

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb motherfucker.....my short position is in the green since March when I opened it and my long positions I closed then are all well into the red.

Tell me more about this growing market you mouth breathing half man cuck :lol:

get back to work. You got to make more to pay for those losses. I suggest you give wolfie a call, he can help. Losing money in a market that has been bullish for a decade proves you are a moron and should not be allowed near a computer.

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You sure you're not looking at your sister & the kids you two produced?

Inbred?

Your kin has never married past 2nd cousins you mongloid fuck!

56.jpg

That picture is typical of every maritime family. Sad and is canada's dirty little secret. small gene pool results in, well, it results in you.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

That picture is typical of every maritime family. Sad and is canada's dirty little secret. small gene pool results in, well, it results in you.

You know where all the boats landed from Europe right?

No. You probably don't!

Go bang a close relative!

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You know where all the boats landed from Europe right?

No. You probably don't!

Go bang a close relative!

...and the smart ones moved west. The retarded inbred ones stayed and fucked their mothers. the result....YOU. I know, being you are inbred, and as such, are mentally deficient, therefor I do not expect you to fully grasp the fact you are inbred and what the consequences of that are. I can however, assure you, you are slow, and do not have the ability to use critical thinking skills or develop any of those skills. hence you will be stuck in a perpetuating circle of idiocy all the while thinking you make sense. it really is sad, and it is the main reason the maritimes have had to beg for the financial support from the rest of canada since day one.

41 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You do realize that AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM is 800 DRAGON, right?