Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

How come youre a 40 some old guy pretending to be a 16 year old.  That's pretty sickening.   

'Cause he's 800 FAGGON, the " SITE-FAG " of Freedomsledder.com!!!! 

4 hours ago, The One said:

They lmmfao fuck off HOMO !!! 

4 hours ago, The One said:

Lmao ur calling ur buddy kev a fag! 

Hey, how are the SALAMI BROTHERS doing today????

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, how are the SALAMI BROTHERS doing today????

Dude.  Would you please stop.  You and the 2 or 3 jackoffs that follow you from thread to thread are very annoying.  You may not be the cause of all the BS but you definitely do your part to keep the shit flowing.  Quit ruining every thread with this bull shit.  Please.  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  Would you please stop.  You and the 2 or 3 jackoffs that follow you from thread to thread are very annoying.  You may not be the cause of all the BS but you definitely do your part to keep the shit flowing.  Quit ruining every thread with this bull shit.  Please.  

Hey, tell them, they are the ones that have stalked me for 12 years!!!! Yes, I started fighting with 800 Faggon in 2007!! He can't stand the beatings I've given him, so he comes up with these stupid dupes like THE ONE, and some other stupid shit names, like Hell On Snow. We know it's him the second he posts. He can't hide his faggottry. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, tell them, they are the ones that have stalked me for 12 years!!!! Yes, I started fighting with 800 Faggon in 2007!! He can't stand the beatings I've given him, so he comes up with these stupid dupes like THE ONE, and some other stupid shit names, like Hell On Snow. We know it's him the second he posts. He can't hide his faggottry. 

All true but you never pass on the opportunity to engage with those faggots.  You may not start it but you never avoid the interactions.  Maybe you should just try to ignore them.  

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All true but you never pass on the opportunity to engage with those faggots.  You may not start it but you never avoid the interactions.  Maybe you should just try to ignore them.  

Come on now ShortPants. If I've been fightin' with those faggots for 12 consecutive, non-stop, 24/7 years, what is the likelihood of me ignoring a post by those doosh-bags? 

Slim to none, right, and Slim left town two weeks ago.   :dunno:  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again kev144 is 800 faggon , 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Come on now ShortPants. If I've been fightin' with those faggots for 12 consecutive, non-stop, 24/7 years, what is the likelihood of me ignoring a post by those doosh-bags? 

Slim to none, right, and Slim left town two weeks ago.   :dunno:  

Why were you late for your shift today? 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You go down for your "SATURDAY SPECIAL"?

You two faggots better stay up there in Canuckland, 'cause if I evah catch you around here, I'll beat you into the pavement. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You two faggots better stay up there in Canuckland, 'cause if I evah catch you around here, I'll beat you into the pavement. 

Sure you would !!! 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:18 PM, ManOnManOral said:

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, awful knawful said:

You go down for your "SATURDAY SPECIAL"?

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:36 PM, The One said:

Sure you would !!! 

Can you three SALAMI BROTHERS go some place else to suck cock, this is a stock market thread???

@SSFB  @ckf  Can we get some help in here.  Poo 500, The One, and others continue to fuck up nearly every thread in this place following each other around with all the faggot talk.  It's beyond old.  They need their own thread where they can circle jerk each other 24/7 or they need the boot.  

Why do they need to be in this thread screwing it up day in and day out.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@SSFB  @ckf  Can we get some help in here.  Poo 500, The One, and others continue to fuck up nearly every thread in this place following each other around with all the faggot talk.  It's beyond old.  They need their own thread where they can circle jerk each other 24/7 or they need the boot.  

Why do they need to be in this thread screwing it up day in and day out.  

Yup,  make a romper room and lock them in that thread.

Neal