Check your account email address ×

2019 sleds predictions!! POST IT!!

19 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Keep telling us that while you roll around with your fancy skeedoo bags on your Arctic cat! Even I sold all of my skeedoo stuff. Fag!

Not gonna lie , I actually like my new Skeedoo 4 gallon caddy and the bag , it's really nice stuff .   The sled is pretty damn nice too .  :bc:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

First of all you fucking brain dead know nothing retard you wouldnt need to get the doo to 250 to take down the yamaha at 250. Fucking idiot

2nd go fuck yourself you fucking moron. I could write up the simple parts list and you wouldnt understand any of it because you dont know shit about turbo sleds or putting one together

You are about the dumbest motherfucker on here......no go play in the street fucking truckstop cock hound

Still wait for a list, honestly man, you don,t have a clue about how to build reliable power, or how much it costs.

But you do know how to rant, and bullshit.

How long will I have to wait to see that 1500 dollar turbo killer ?

Part list and prices would be a great start .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Still wait for a list, honestly man, you don,t have a clue about how to build reliable power, or how much it costs.

But you do know how to rant, and bullshit.

How long will I have to wait to see that 1500 dollar turbo killer ?

Part list and prices would be a great start .

B pwr use to sell a 1200 turbo kit for 2000cdn....so Ben is right.

Screenshot_20180110-175117.png

Used to ? We,re talking to-days dollars, and he still hasn,t bought it yet, so who knows how much more it will be by the time he finally decides to get it.  How long ago was that, and how much HP ?

A long ways away from what a stock Sidewinder produces, which was his initial bullshit rant, you know, how a 1200 doo with a 1500 dollar turbo could beat a stock sidewinder kinda thing .

Hopefully he is better at his job of being an electrician, than he is a mechanic. All he knows how to do is part out shit, and we,ve all seen how well that went as well.

Edited by Frostynuts

18 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Used to ? We,re talking to-days dollars, and he still hasn,t bought it yet, so who knows how much more it will be by the time he finally decides to get it.  How long ago was that, and how much HP ?

A long ways away from what a stock Sidewinder produces, which was his initial bullshit rant, you know, how a 1200 doo with a 1500 dollar turbo could beat a stock sidewinder kinda thing .

Hopefully he is better at his job of being an electrician, than he is a mechanic. All he knows how to do is part out shit, and we,ve all seen how well that went as well.

You seem a little triggered....it was 35 hp i believe...and doo warrantied it if i recall correctly.

Not triggered at all, but the older I get, the less tolerant I am of bullshitters. LOL

So 130 stock HP, plus probably an exaggerated 35 HP, is going to beat a Sidewinder. Ya, ok, I,ll bet on the doo.

Like I said, the good guys make it happen for real, and then some just bullshit, and pull numbers from their ass.

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Not triggered at all, but the older I get, the less tolerant I am of bullshitters. LOL

So 130 stock HP, plus probably an exaggerated 35 HP, is going to beat a Sidewinder. Ya, ok, I,ll bet on the doo.

Like I said, the good guys make it happen for real, and then some just bullshit, and pull numbers from their ass.

I think you are....ben didnt say 250 hp for 1500.

6 psi on the doo is close to 200hp and it would absolutely crush the fuck out of a stock sidewinder ....7psi is pushing the limit on the stock fuel system and it would take a sidewinder making in the 240 range or so to run with the Doo ....

fucking retarded ass frostynuts doesnt know shit

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, f7ben said:

Thats not true at all ....in fact the most prolific turbo sleds are built on the zook 1100. A lot of that is the support it got but its a stout platform 

it got dick for support . I know a guy on team cat the factory is giving build cost that's it. the speed shops are giving parts and trucks trailers and gas rooms  etc etc  to there guy . 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

6 psi on the doo is close to 200hp and it would absolutely crush the fuck out of a stock sidewinder ....7psi is pushing the limit on the stock fuel system and it would take a sidewinder making in the 240 range or so to run with the Doo ....

fucking retarded ass frostynuts doesnt know shit

yeah that's why so many doos are running at the sanctions drags all fall and winter oh wait. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

it got dick for support . I know a guy on team cat the factory is giving build cost that's it. the speed shops are giving parts and trucks trailers and gas rooms  etc etc  to there guy . 

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah that's why so many doos are running at the sanctions drags all fall and winter oh wait. 

You retarded ass know nothing faggot....what the fuck is wrong with you. Why do you even talk when you dont have the slightest clue what you are babbling about. Fucking retarded faggot

The cat turbo got 10000x more support from the aftermarket than any other sled to day. Of course the fucking factory isnt supporting 500 hp sleds you fucking idiot. God damn are you dumb. Please kill yourself you fucking idiot

On your retarded 2nd point you fucking cum dumpster....just what the fuck do you know. I'll post countless vids of doo turbos laying waste to anything you want to see them run....fucking idiot. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You retarded ass know nothing faggot....what the fuck is wrong with you. Why do you even talk when you dont have the slightest clue what you are babbling about. Fucking retarded faggot

The cat turbo got 10000x more support from the aftermarket than any other sled to day. Of course the fucking factory isnt supporting 500 hp sleds you fucking idiot. God damn are you dumb. Please kill yourself you fucking idiot

On your retarded 2nd point you fucking cum dumpster....just what the fuck do you know. I'll post countless vids of doo turbos laying waste to anything you want to see them run....fucking idiot. 

didn't  you buy a sled done up already, modify it yourself a bit and it was slower? :snack:

:lol::bc: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

from the aftermarket true . you did not specify aftermarket did you ? I read it as cat got racing support from the factory and that is 100% not the case .the factory is supporting Glenn and Kyle and Dylan with cheep sleds and free gear .. now why do you suppose the aftermarket industry went all in building parts  for the cat ? must have been because they all were not near as fucking smart as you . one would think with your vast knowledge of how much better the doo is and how it can be built to be so much faster you would make a fucking mint  building world record race sleds and the orders would be coming in so fast you could never keep up . yeah right the aftermarket was just to fucking stupid to do that . as well as the racers who make a decent hunk of there income by winning . I   just do not understand why they are not following your doo turbo building advice and cleaning up from track to track . aging you are just so much more bright than them11111111111111111111111 . fucking snorider level shit falling out of your cock hole tonight 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

from the aftermarket true . you did not specify aftermarket did you ? I read it as cat got racing support from the factory and that is 100% not the case .the factory is supporting Glenn and Kyle and Dylan with cheep sleds and free gear .. now why do you suppose the aftermarket industry went all in building parts  for the cat ? must have been because they all were not near as fucking smart as you . one would think with your vast knowledge of how much better the doo is and how it can be built to be so much faster you would make a fucking mint  building world record race sleds and the orders would be coming in so fast you could never keep up . yeah right the aftermarket was just to fucking stupid to do that . as well as the racers who make a decent hunk of there income by winning . I   just do not understand why they are not following your doo turbo building advice and cleaning up from track to track . aging you are just so much more bright than them11111111111111111111111 . fucking snorider level shit falling out of your cock hole tonight 

derp derp derp 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

derp derp derp 

yes so tell us all oh wise one if the doo is so fucking fast and so much better why is it the aftermarkets and racers did not embrace this marvel of modern engineering? 111111111111 fucking tool    

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes so tell us all oh wise one if the doo is so fucking fast and so much better why is it the aftermarkets and racers did not embrace this marvel of modern engineering? 111111111111 fucking tool    

Hey dumbass know nothing faggot.......the fastest sleds in canada are all skidoo 1200 turbos built by Precision Sports.....they make well in excess of 600HP